Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fun, flirty, taboo stories and sex!

Hey!

I really enjoy roleplays that have a bit of story and build up to them before any sexual encounters really take place. I find it really fun to get into our characters, and have some interesting dialog and scenes take place to build up the plot and emotions. I have a lot of ideas that can all be tweaked to fit out kinks and fantasies that we are craving. In the interest of time, I'll just put a couple here.

I keep most of my ideas a little loose so we can mold them to work best for both of us. They can all be built up into something that has plenty of plot to go along with some smut. But if there are any kinks of mine you specifically like, chances are that I have a plot starter for it. I'm always happy to engage in OOC talk to plan, brainstorm, chat, or whatever if that's your thing. Certainly not a requirement though.

The Hypnotist - For this roleplay, my character would be seeing a hypnotist from some hypno-therapy. The first couple sessions would have gone fine, but the woman he goes to see for this would have some ideas for his next session. We can decide her reasons, if they are more than the fact that she just wants to, but she would install a number of trigger with rather inappropriate reactions to them. This can be fun and easily combined with other kinks as well.

A Haunting - I have this craving where my character moves into a new place that is haunted by a ghost. And you guessed it, the ghost is a bit horny! I think there can be some fun to be had with sexy paranormal being. From her infiltrating his dreams, to phantom touches from some one he can't even see.

Naughty Texting - For this we the roleplay would take place mainly between our characters texting. It makes for a very realistic feel, and can be fun and exciting for taboo pairings. I have a couple different setups that I have done in the past, but it is very applicable to a lot of scenarios, so we can definitely figure something out together that we will both enjoy. If you are really brave you can just message me already in character and we can figure things out as we go!

Getting Caught - I have been craving doing a roleplay where my/our characters get caught! It could be something a simple as my character getting caught jerking off. Or our characters getting walked in on as they hook up. This one would work really well with a cheating or taboo element in it. Then we would escalate how bad the situation is when they get caught. Being caught by a stranger isn't bad, a friend could be a bit trickier, and then getting caught by a significant other would be rather interesting. Lots of options and kinks will fit into this one!

Celebs - I have a number of different celebrity based roleplays if you are interested in play a celeb. I also have an established world that used a bunch of celeb likenesses for the female characters.

FAVORITE KINKS

Cheating, seduction, flirting, PDA, celebs, getting caught, dry humping, games, edging, handjobs, lots of cum, forced/accidental creampies, premature ejaculation, magic, science fiction, hypnosis, futa, incest and more!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom