Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Spitfire's Requests

Spitfire

Super-Earth
HI! I'm Spitfire! I've been RPing in LARPs and writing forums for over 15 yrs. I have a leaning toward smutty stories but I do enjoy good plots. I write in 3rd person and ask that my partners do the same. Due to different rules on other forums I'm on, I struggle with past/present tense but I try to keep it in the past here as seems to be the trend.

My interests vary from Modern to Historic, Mundane to Supernatural, Lesbian or Straight. I don't mind running male NPCs to fill out a world but I keep to female characters as my main cast. I can play Domme or sub, depending on the situation.

Do: BDSM and D/s Dynamics*, Orgasm Control, DubCon, Rough Sex, Groups
*Know the rules of BDSM and D/s dynamics before asking me to play YC's sub.

Don't: Gore/Vore, AtM/AtV, Bathroom stuff, Infantilism, Rape*, Abuse/Torture
*Know the rules/laws of consent before you msg me. Drunk/drugged is rape.

FxF / FxM Ideas:
Dragon's Princess (Can be SFW or Not)
MC's father made a deal with a sorceress in exchange for his first born. Rather than give up her twin brother, who was born first, he gave over his daughter. She was raised by mundane servants until she was of age. On her eighteenth birthday, the sorceress tried to perform a ritual but it didn't work as MC was not the eldest child. She was locked in a Dragon's Tower where she was to be kept until the sorceress could figure out what to do with her. While locked away, she was befriended or seduced by the dragon/shapeshifter and learned that he was magically bound to the tower. When a Knight/Prince came to 'rescue' her after years of constant companionship with her fellow captive, she rejected the man and sent him after the sorceress instead.

Moonstone and Moonlight (Can be SFW or Not)
When you inherited the moonstone necklace, your dying grandfather told you to find the owner of the other half. Connecting the necklaces is the only way to save the world, but when you find each other, you realize that it's not as simple as you thought it was.

The Reunion (NSFW)
It's been centuries since the breakup but when we see each other at a party, the sparks fly once again. Will this time be different?

The Otherworldly Lover (Very NSFW)
MC is a seemingly sweet and innocent college student but she harbors a darkness. She's being bullied by her roommate for being boring and although she thought college would be a place where she could come out of her shell, she's nervous and her roommate's insistence isn't helping. With an offer from a dark but forceful energy, she makes a deal in exchange for her soul, sealing the pact with an encounter like she's never experienced.

The Inheritance (Very NSFW)
MC is an heiress and part of her inheritance was a special servant. A supernatural servant. The contract was written generations ago and the demon is bound in blood to not have any unwanted physical contact with their charge, unless it is to save her life. One day, they touch by accident and the normal burning sensation is absent. While she remains seemingly cold and mostly indifferent to her servant, it's clear to the servant that physical contact is not just welcome, but desired.
(Plot taken from a friend. I love it so much!)

Mirage (Can be SFW or Not)
Las Vegas. The City of Sin. Out of the desert and into the city walked a mirage of a woman. She was both beautiful and ugly, tall and short, slender and plump. She was perfect. But only perfect for one person at a time. She was an old man's dying wish on his last trip to Vegas. She was a woman's new best friend when she was at her lowest. She was a bartender, a showgirl, a flight attendant, and always a Grade A match for a person who needed someone. She was always someone's someone.

The Succubus and the Mortal (Can be SFW or Not)
MC is a succubus and she does her job well. Every job. Every time. Only YC is a bit more complicated. They want something outside of her usual scope. Not sex. Not murder. She tells them to contact a genie, but that's what they did. And here she is. Not understanding what she's supposed to do with this person she can't help. To assist, she's going to have to get creative.
(This plot can be altered in many ways. YC doesn't have to be mortal. The summoning can be done for different things. I'm open to ideas.)

FxF Ideas:
Mercenary Mamas (NSFW)
By day, these two are a pair of doting moms, taking turns on school runs and sporting events, and both are very active parents. By night, they are hired by the biggest boss lady in town to do ugly jobs no one would think them capable of. What happens when business gets too close to home and they have to collect on a neighbor?

College Roommates (NSFW)
For the first few weeks, everything was fine with the exception of a little sexual tension. Now, your roommate keeps getting drunk and passing out on her bed and moaning your name as she has sex dreams about you. Finally, you decide to tell her you know she has it bad for you.

Group Ideas:
Forming a Coven (Can be SFW or Not)
Young witches forming a coven for the first time. Looking for two or three more characters for this one to create a coven of three or four. I'm willing to go light or dark with this though I prefer a darker story.

For the Adventurous (Very NSFW)
Looking for a group of people for bondage/sex club parties.

~~ Please PM rather than respond here. Thank you! ~~
Spitfire's F-List

Last edited:
Currently playing Moonstone but still possibly interested in others. Will add more ideas as I work them out.

Back
Top Bottom