Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female "There You Go Again" A lighthearted cuckold sitcom

Deante

Star
Hi there, I'm Deante. I've been RPing an embarrassingly long time. Cheating isn't usually my thing but lately I'm in a mood.

The basics
  • Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc. My policy is if I lose interest after an RP starts, I make certain to let my partner know.
  • MC can be male or futa. Your RL gender doesn't matter.
  • Reply length minimum is around 3 paragraphs.
  • Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.
  • Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. Open to Google Docs! Discord I am cautiously willing, but have had no success with yet.
Important Note
This gets put up front because it's usually a dealbreaker. I'm only interested in my partner playing non-humans, especially anthro characters. While not ideal, kemonomimi are also doable, or maybe draenei. I'm less concerned with whatever MC is.

Hijinx
While not a literal TV show, the RP has th eoverall vibe of a sitcom; you know how many have the husband engaged in wacky things and the down-to-earth wife rolls her eyes and says, "Oh you". It's like that but gender flipped, involves fucking randos. Here's some NSFW examples.

In the RP the two characters are lovingly married. YC though has some poor impulse control, a sort of YOLO sexuality, and maybe a thing for risky situations because she ends up getting inappropriate where she hsouldn't. Which leads to antics like getting knotted and then needing to run out of somewhere, stuck to her guy. Or having discreet sex in a location that suddenly gets flooded with people. When MC discovers things he's amused and exasperated and a little turned on.

I'm also still open to a cuckolding RP with the entirely different tone
Stealing the Alpha's Girl

The usual cuckold scenario is something like this. Passive, unattractive boyriend is wimpy and not really satisfying his girl. Enters Chad, who makes the GF swoon by virtue of simply being more masculine. This RP would flip that formula around. The wimpy guy gets the girl by being interested in her, being attentive to her needs and engaging with her on a personal level, as opposed to just showing up.

YC's boyfriend is a douchebro. Toxic masculinity and machismo, but just charming enough. A misogynist. He's good at sex but he's not receptive, he's not doing the things YC likes so much as he does what he wants and thinks that should be good enough. He's not emotionally available. Something about him though is keeping YC around; she is getting just enough out of the relationship to stay, even if it's leaving a sour taste in her mouth.

Enter MC. He's the opposite. Kind of a nerd, or kind of androgynous, not tall or broad. Perhaps both she and the BF are the same predator species, but MC could be a prey. He sees the situation YC is in and finds out what her interests are, and puts in the effort to appeal to her with them. He finds out what itch of hers aren't getting scratched, and he gives that ot her. It's a deliberate seduction.

There's room for a legitimate romance element here, there could be an emotional connection and continue on into a relationship. He is pursuing because he is interested in her and thinks she deserves to be treated better. But part of it absolutely is that the boyfriend is an asshole and deserves what he's being given.

Back
Top Bottom