Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High Quality system based role-plays - A Single Breath (5E/PATHFINDER 2E/Other)

I haven't made a post or a role played on this forum for a long time, but I do want to run role plays and I also want to have a fun game with you all. Let me pitch you the best offer I have (Negotiations possible). I want to write high quality System based or adjacent games in which the players in groups of 1-3 (Depends) will run through fantasy worlds. Now this could vary from the single damsel in distress and her inevitable fate to be pushed down and bred by a noble who tricked her into failing a task and being unable to pay the penalty to a more story based game with the mechanics being lewder.

Now, when it comes to players. I need a minimum of 1+ Paragraph posts with detail. Make a roll, explain what they do to do that roll and how they react to a world. Include their thoughts and even some OOC dialogue if you desire. Obviously, I can't expect novels every post, but I put detail into the world and so will you, right? In Exchange, I will give lots of creative freedom to the players. From open backstories to even picking the plot and the kinks involved. Naturally, I have limits and so do you. Which we can discuss and work out.

I'm looking for people to play female PCs. I don't mind having male pcs, but when it comes to smut I'm a one way kind of guy, and so I'll be straight up. Furthermore, I'm not interested. I can play Futas for the pcs and will at times to spice things up.

For the story I have many things intended. The first would be a basic fantasy world... Kidding. Your options include a world that had lost a war to planar invaders. Your gold and valuable herbs were stolen. Cities were razed and most legacies fell. Humanities hegemony failed, and now the strange few that were too few and too sparse to ever harm anyone or anything were the only creatures beyond CR 5. Now towns were the biggest settlements you could find, and small villages could contain commoners or strong bandits ready to pounce with their half fungal bodies.

There are other worlds, such as a planar exploration of the ruined fey wilds... More details on request.

Or a fantasy world that has been blindsided by the death of the god of magic and now spells have changed permanently.
I'm open to hearing your ideas. I would love to get a message or reply in this thread with your interest. For people who want more than 1 on 1 games. Please come with a partner or discuss in or out of thread to find them. The expectation for posts will be 2-3/week, with no more than 4 days without a post. For 1 on 1 games. We can discuss our schedules and timings individually.

My Final statement would be this. I want to have fun lewd stories and my kinks are varied, but we can have tame games with regular adventuring to bad end worlds where I play an unfair world which wants nothing more to turn you into cock sleeves before you make the next pack of characters.
Please include your approximate posts/week, your character idea and what interested you in the game, and any questions you have in the message/reply on the thread.

Love, Your Horny Friend Ain't.

Hey, Ain't! Are you still interested in running a game?

If you're still up for it, and if there are other interested players watching this thread, I'd love to be part of a small group game! I'd prefer Pathfinder 2E or some other system, but I'd be perfectly happy to play 5E D&D as well. My posting rate goes through a bit of an ebb and flow depending on how busy things are at work, but I believe I can at least keep up with two posts a week / within 4 days, and I'll be sure to let you know if there's a time that I can't.

I'm intrigued by the Fey Wild setting you mentioned — though on rereading it, I'm realizing I actually thought it said "exploring ruins of the Fey Wild", rather than "exploring the ruined Fey Wilds", so maybe I'm picturing the wrong thing. 😅 Your semi-post-apocalyptic post-planar-war setting sounds pretty interesting to me, too, there's a lot of potential stories there! I haven't really thought through what kind of character I'd like to play yet, but I guess that partly depends on the system, the setting, and what other people in the group are interested in doing.

As far as taste goes, I'm probably towards the lighter end of your scale. I'm onboard for sexy adventures and lewd, perverted monsters, but ultimately I'm on my character's side. I want to see her fight, struggle, and suffer setbacks, but in the end I want to see her come out on top, or at least have a real shot at doing so! A relentlessly brutal game of bad ends is not really my thing. A story-based game with lewder mechanics sounds about right!

So, is there anyone else lurking who'd be interested in a game like that?

Good morning. I'd be interested to participate, please. I also love being in groups with Silverbird.

I'd favor, "a more story based game with the mechanics being lewder," as you put it. Perhaps something with a maiden on an adventure, who matures sexually through the story, be it into a magnificent amazon, a submissive slave, or a yearning slut.

Hey, Ain't! Are you still interested in running a game?

If you're still up for it, and if there are other interested players watching this thread, I'd love to be part of a small group game! I'd prefer Pathfinder 2E or some other system, but I'd be perfectly happy to play 5E D&D as well. My posting rate goes through a bit of an ebb and flow depending on how busy things are at work, but I believe I can at least keep up with two posts a week / within 4 days, and I'll be sure to let you know if there's a time that I can't.

I'm intrigued by the Fey Wild setting you mentioned — though on rereading it, I'm realizing I actually thought it said "exploring ruins of the Fey Wild", rather than "exploring the ruined Fey Wilds", so maybe I'm picturing the wrong thing. 😅 Your semi-post-apocalyptic post-planar-war setting sounds pretty interesting to me, too, there's a lot of potential stories there! I haven't really thought through what kind of character I'd like to play yet, but I guess that partly depends on the system, the setting, and what other people in the group are interested in doing.

As far as taste goes, I'm probably towards the lighter end of your scale. I'm onboard for sexy adventures and lewd, perverted monsters, but ultimately I'm on my character's side. I want to see her fight, struggle, and suffer setbacks, but in the end I want to see her come out on top, or at least have a real shot at doing so! A relentlessly brutal game of bad ends is not really my thing. A story-based game with lewder mechanics sounds about right!

So, is there anyone else lurking who'd be interested in a game like that?
Good morning. I'd be interested to participate, please. I also love being in groups with Silverbird.

I'd favor, "a more story based game with the mechanics being lewder," as you put it. Perhaps something with a maiden on an adventure, who matures sexually through the story, be it into a magnificent amazon, a submissive slave, or a yearning slut.
So you want a group game in a more light hearted adventure with a focus on story and some lewd mechanics. That works. A world where sex is more common place and groping is less of assault and more a socially accepted way of inviting someone for more. I'm down for a chill game. Think of characters and I'll make a thread in a few days. I don't mind more players in your group but it depends on their availability. Too many players and games die.

Sounds good to me! I'm always happy to play with Tenshi. I'd say maybe one more person would be ideal from my point of view, if someone else comes along who is interested.

I guess to clarify where I'm at when I say 'light': I'm fine with some serious, darker or dramatic elements to the plot, and with non-con stuff. I'd just prefer the consequences for, say, losing to a bunch of orcs to be "and then they have their way with you, drag you back to their camp, and now you have to figure out a way to escape" rather than "and now you're their mindless fucktoys / breeding stock, roll up new characters".

As far as characters go, I think I'd like to play a plucky, agile fighter; a Swashbuckler, in Pathfinder class terms, maybe specifically a Battledancer. Probably a Human, though I'm not totally committed to that yet.

@Tenshi, when you said "a maiden on an adventure", it put me in mind of Yuna from Final Fantasy X. Maybe we have a setup like that — your character is setting off on some kind of quest or mission, and mine is a childhood friend or something along for the ride / there to keep you safe. I can see a kind of rich girl / poor girl kind of vibe between them, depending on which way you wanted your character to go?

Or maybe I'm a hired bodyguard who is entirely lying about how much experience she has. 🤔 Or maybe we're just adventuring buddies! What do you think?

I was thinking about this, but not really sure where to start. PF2e is not a format I am familiar with, and I am at my limit for 5e I think.

Just Silverbird and i then? i wanted to play a 5th edition Bladesinger but Silverbird said something about wanting Pathfinder 2e. ^_^;; That'll take me a lot longer because I'm still very new to it, but I could try. They don't have a bladesinger, but it sounds like Silverbird doesn't want a divine caster and the only pathinder 2e I'm even vaguely familiar with is a cleric of sarenrae. :)

As usual, I am interested in a system roleplay with erotic/sexual parts... I am up for small group or one-on-one, replying almost daily, or even more than once a day if possible.

I do have a couple of ready to play characters for other games that seem to stalled or ended, but it really depends on what we get up to.
Dm me please

Wouldn't be against a good game of a system roleplay with erotic/sexual parts... I am up for small group or one-on-one, replying almost daily, or even more than once a day if possible.
I do have a couple of ready to play characters from other games that seem to have stalled, ended, or never started, but it really depends on what we get up to.

I would also like to toss my hat in, but with a slight caveat: I'd prefer to play male characters. That said, you don't need to involve him in any lewd stuff if that's not your preference; for example, if the ladies end up being captured by Orcs, as @Silverbird suggested, we can figure out a way to deal with my character in a suitable way that doesn't ruin it for anyone else.

I'd be interested in a 5e game, though I would like to know more about how magic has changed and about the variant and houserules that are in play, as surprise rules are a pet peeve of mine.

I would be interested in playing too! I like playing feisty, headstrong heroines who get used and abused by a hostile world. It depends on what the party is playing, but usually I gravitate towards nimble fighters or righteous clerics. This sort of Ds based smut is very fun from a freeform perspective, but playing in a system game adds a sheen of inevitability to my downfall that's very appealing. I'll typically be able to post once per day.

I do not believe it is. The OP/prospective GM/DM has had ample opportunity to respond to this thread and a private PM thread, both having to do with this as-yet hypothetical system-based RP, and they have not availed themselves of said opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom