Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB A Sprinkle of Smutty Fantasy Plots

MotionlessOrbit

Literary Juggernaut
Hello everyone, I do hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking the time to look through this post, or even just click on it! More consideration will be given to people looking to write some of the plots listed below, or some variation on it! These are things I've been craving a bit, and would really like to explore, but don't be afraid to send me original idea! I also ask that you have patience with me, as odds are we're going to be in a different time zone, and English is my third language. Even though I'm pretty proficient at it, I tend to make mistakes and mess up idioms and the like, still, haha.

A few caveats and rules, though:
1. I reply quite a bit, especially when the roleplay is going really, really, really well! But you don't have to! Take your time, especially if its quality vs quantity!
2. Speaking of quality and quantity, I'd really like it if posts were around 3-5 paragraphs? They don't have to be incredibly huge, but I like good detail and for posts to advance the scene or the plot. If you prefer to write far more, that's fine, too! I can do novella posts too! I just don't want to strike up a roleplay and then get hit with one-line posts.
3. Primarily, I'm looking to write MxF or Futa x F. I have no problem with FxF but I don't think it'll fit well with these plots.
4. Kinks can be discussed more in depth in PMs, but you can always count on me to really be into things such as breeding/impregnation, exhibitionism and public sex, dubcon (maybe some noncon too, depending on the plot)
5. Say more in the initial message than "Hi I'm interested in this idea!". I think we can save time if you tell me what plot your interested in, kinks you'd like to see worked into that plot, and some ideas, thoughts, scenarios or questions you might have! It says a lot more about your ability to add to a roleplay, and it makes you a more attractive writing partner for everyone if you put some work and detail into your initial message! First impressions are paramount!

Okay, so onward to the plots!

The battlefield has always been where you've belonged. You've always felt more at ease with a sword in your hand and an enemy in front of you that you can swing at. Life was more simple this way. Over the years you've been rewarded with accolades and promotions, one after the other. You've helped your King conquer entire kingdoms, dispel pirate threats, even slain dragons. You've almost done it all, and your power and skill are most noteworthy. For the last two years, you've been assigned a new Lieutenant commander, who has slowly earned not only your trust, but your admiration.

She's strong, brave, fearless even. She knows her way around a sword and gives the troops great moral. It only took you awhile to warm up to her because...she's kind of an idiot. She's not the brightest, especially if it isn't a fight. It's almost more like baby sitting than anything, but you can't lie, she was a boon on the battlefield. Seeing her bark orders at her subordinates, keeping them alive in battle, her long, red hair whipping about as she swung her sword, cleaving down foe after foe, it was truly something to behold. You quickly went from feeling like a babysitter to a friend.

But now she's talking about retiring from the military, a thought that hurts your heart. What hurts you even more is that she's doing it because she's getting married! Does she even know what she's getting into? The family likely only wants to use her to increase their own standing and gain military power! You decide that you don't want her to leave you. Luckily you know her better than anyone else, even herself. You also know how best how dumb she is, and how much she trusts you. It won't be that hard to manipulate her into staying by your side.

So this one is obviously going to be a bit darker, though I like to think of it more as a black comedy RP? It's a fantasy world, so magic, beasts, gods, and the like are all available to play with, and we can come up with plenty of scenarios for characters to go through as we write. You'd be writing a bit of a scumbag in this one, so if you'd rather be the good guy, I wouldn't recommend this one! I'm really looking for someone who's okay with manipulating, lying, deceiving and tricking MC over and over, building a dependency on YC until they choose to stay by his side no matter what. Themes heavily featured in this RP will include manipulation, dubcon, noncon, and adultery. Other kinks can totally apply as well, nothing is excluded until we discuss! Probably looking forward to this one the most!

As a sorceress, there are only so many ways one can be achieve power. One could be lucky enough to be born with immense magical talent, born under the mark of a deity. One can be chosen by some legendary creature or deity, destined to become their champion. Finally, and most commonly, one can simply make a contract with a creature and see what one gets. Of course, it's always a bit of a grab bag, as you never know what you're going to get until it's already done.

Most hope for a demon, one that's amiable enough to work with them. Some get a dragon, a creature of terrifying power that can turn on you in a heartbeat if you're not careful. But I wasn't lucky enough to get any of that. All I got was a mutt of a man with an attitude problem. The worst part? He thinks he owns me!

This is kind of a twist on a classic but fun trope I've always wanted to write, but never got the chance to. The classic familiar and contract plot! Now it doesn't have to be a wolf man, I just really love them! It can be nearly any monster, so long as they're sentient , intelligent, and some combination of devious, cunning, and domineering. The idea is that it's a constant battle for dominance between the two, especially as they take on the world around them. One is always trying to upstage the other, with your character slowly winning that battle in the long term.

Extra, extra, extra bonus points if we go the small dom route, or if you would like to play multiple characters (Maybe she summons more than just one familiar) .

Will definitely be adding more to this and bumping as I go!

Back
Top Bottom