Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Funny IRS SCAM call I got

Asami Kimura

Patiently waiting to be breed by my master~
So I just got a phone call from my neighborhood friendly "IRS"

You know the IRS employee that's in Pakistan or India ((No offence to people who live there I'm just talking about the scammers 🙏)), but using a spoofed number that says that they're in Florida, but they claim that they are working in Los Angeles? Yeah...those people.

I was told that I need to hurry up and pay my taxes because I owe $50,000 ! D: Oh no! What will I do!
I responded how strange?? Because I just got married and my husband and I's total income isn't even $100,000 or more yet
🤔
And even if it was I still wouldn't be paying that much.

They responded "Because you got married you make a lot of money and you have to pay us more money."

I was like yeah what income taxes are....You know the money you take off my paycheck that could probably make me afford buy a house, Yeah those. Is it the first time on the job?

They respond "Do not make the jokes with me 😡I not call for the funnies . This is a very serious matter ma'me"

I say back. "Well shit I always call for the funnies :c"

They say "You owe $50000 in back taxes and I will have the FBI AT YOUR DOOR IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY! D:<"

I respond, "No need to be a Silly Billy, I know :3 .Now how do I pay you? I don't wanna go to prison now."

They say, "First you need top go to your nearest CVS or Walgreens and buy iTunes gift cards and-

I cut them off , "What would the IRS want with $50,000 worth of iTunes gift card money?"

They say back "The government uses it for the taxes now tell me your address."

I say" Sure! My address is ((THIS IS THE BREAKING BAD ADDRESS NOT A REAL ONE 🤣🤣)) 308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque, NM 87104.

I guess they are a fan of the show cause they corrected me and said "Its 87103 (( He's wrong )) actually, I'm sending FBI." Then he hung up

My husband was listening and tried so hard to not laugh during the call.

It was so funny and I just wanted to share it xD

But yeah the IRS will NEVER CALL YOU. If you get a call from anyone claiming that you owe money at all it is a scam. Since tax season is coming lots of people will get this so be careful out there!

I always keep them talking as long as I can.. If they're wasting time talking to me, they're not scamming some poor old lady out of her life savings and they only get paid if they earn.

I have to tell you something here because I work for the IRS, but we do make calls! But before we call we try to stop in, and leave our business card if you're not home. That and we'll mail a bunch of stuff to you with our name, ID#, and work address on it.

But that is funny! You can always ask for the ID# and the work address. That and we are assigned to our areas, I work in Texas and never get cases from out of my area.

Once I got a call from someone claiming to be from my bank. The first give away was that I don't bank with them, so I decided to have a little fun.

Asked the caller for his date of birth and mother's maiden name. He seemed confused but I explained that if he couldn't answer the security questions he wasn't going to be put through to accounts. 😁

Oh dear haha, I got an email the other day letting me know that a prince from Nigeria wanted to send me 10,000 dollars. I sat there getting ready to hit the delete button and thinking "I wish he'd send me some money so I can pay these stupid bills of mine".

Hmm, the IRS knows that you owe $50,000, knows your telephone number, but they don't know your address. How are they going to send the FBI to your home if they don't know where you live?

Back
Top Bottom