Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new pet to play with.

"Good boy.' she said as she pushed him on to the bed in tha same postion he was in last time. She grabbed a bigger vibrator of the wall along with a clear liquid in a bottle. It was her secert lotion that would help him stretch out his muscle and ease the pain on it. She pulled off his panties and placed a some of the lotion on his ass before she slowly inserted they toy.

Luka assumed that meant she would be more ginger this time. That didn't seem to be so though. He squeaked as she roughly pressed him up against the bed once more. Once she yanked down his panties he was well aware of what was going to happen this time. As he felt the large toy enter him he gasped and shuddered before moaning loudly once it was turned on.

Rohan kept the toy on low setting as she slowly pushed it into his ass. she moved it around in a circle going slow. she wanted to be rougher but he did obey her so she would tone it down a litttle for him. She pushed it in a little more and aloowed him to get used to it before she would go any farther.

Luka whimpered again as the toy expanded his poor tight ass hole further and further. However she wasn't as rough as last night and was at least grateful for that. He found himself getting off from the vibrator. Perhaps he was finally getting used to it...?

Roahn smiled when she saw that he was starting to like the vibrator in his ass. She pulled in out and recoated it with the lotion to help him out some. she then reinserted the toy deeper. "So are you enjoying this?" she asked with a smile.

Despite his moans, he was still relieved when she pulled the large toy out of his tender hole, and gasped when Mistress shoved it back in just as quickly. Luka flushed red while looking down at the sheets, his words barely a whisper. "I... No, I don't..."

"Don't worry you will soon enough." She said as she turned the setting up a little higher. She wanted to use her own cock which was fully erect now and poked out of the skirt. But it would still be tight for her.

Luka felt like this was going on for hours now, even though it hadn't been very long. Previously he was trying to hold back his moans, but now the pretty boy-nurse was gasping and moaning loudly enough that if someone were to be upstairs, it certainly would have been audible.

Even if he denied it the signs were clear enough for Rohan to tell that he was slowly getting used to it. she moved the yoy around more for a few more minutes. She pulled it out and smiled. " so are you ready for me?" she asked as she lubed her own cock.

"E-Eh...?" For the first time, Luka lifted his head from the sheets and looked up to see that his Mistress' cock was free and wanting to play. He practically shivered in fear. A toy was one thing, but this was... just too much almost for him. "Please no Mistress... that's too big!"

" well there is only one way to find out." she said as she slowly inserted her head into him. she groaned as she slowly thrusted in feeling the tightness of his ass.

Luka literally did squeal when she pressed herself inside of him. His hole clenched tightly up against her as he shuddered and clenched onto the sheets tightly. Desperately he cried out, "M-Mistress... it hurts!"

roahn sighed as she stopped thrusting into, not only becuase of his squeal but she was hurting her self. " oh well then, another day then she said as she pulled out of him. she walked over to the wall and grabbed a plug from the wall and shoved it into him. " Now if you please me with your mouth i will please you.

He sighed with relief when she pulled out of him. However Luka didn't get much of a chance to recover since she quickly shoved a plug into him. "P-Please you...? Not that again, is it mistress...?"

" Yes or Could just start playing with you ass some more." She said as she pushed the plug in alittle more. she wasn't done with him yet, and wanted to do more. "So what will it be?"

Luka whimpered softly as she offered him her choices before bowing his head down in shame and defeat as he answered, "...Yes, I'll use my mouth then..."

Back
Top Bottom