Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futadom looking for subs, various prompts inside

DeadlyDaemons

Super-Earth
Note: Several of these RPs will include kinks like incest, American on asian/japanese raceplay, ageplay, and netorare/cuck. Not all of them, but a good few. While I am fine with male/femboy subs I do prefer girls a bit more so if you want boys to be the focus for subs I don't think we will be a good mix. Likewise I really prefer RPs with multiple subs/harem elements, so if you just want to play a single character this might also not be for you. And to be clear: I am the Futa Dominant in these scenarios.

What I am looking for in a partner:
Willingness to discuss characters and plot without rushing towards the RP. As well as a willingness to focus on banter and non-overtly sexual parts of the RP for certain stretches. I prefer discussing the personality of characters used in original RPs to nail down who they are. How they act, what they want, their hopes and fears, what they look like, etc. I want to know who and what my character will be breaking with their cock. If they're just a pretty face with barely a sentence of info about them I'm not super interested. Trying to rush me towards the RP while I still want to discuss details is a big turn off for me. Willing to RP as multiple characters (not necessarily in the same scene, to be clear). Willing to RP mainly as female characters (not opposed to femboys but I don't want them to be the main attraction, so to speak). Being limitless or near limitless with kinks is also very good in my book but not necessarily a hard requirement. And by limitless I mostly mean within the realm of things like abuse or just having an open mind, things like vore and inflation, more esoteric kinks, I am less limitless on.

I normally use discord servers to keep track of original character images and information, but I can try Bluemoon for that too.

"Up for discussion" just means kinks that I am interested in but are perfectly able to be removed from the RP concept.

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: If you are interested in the prompts PLEASE message me with:
-WHICH prompt(s) you are interested in
-Kinks you are particularly interested in including in the RP, and which ones are limits
-WHY you are interested in the prompt/what turns you on about it
-This is much less of a requirement but I would appreciate it if you listed off any ideas you had for the RP or for characters

Wrt raceplay: The scenario is for kink purposes only. I do not actually believe that any race is superior to another, sexually or otherwise

(The following scenario is for kink purposes only. I do not actually believe that any race is superior to another, sexually or otherwise)

Scenario: Maria Thompson (my character) has come to Japan with her current fiance (aka sex toy) to be introduced to the rest of her family. Due to a sudden business call Maria's fiance has to go, leaving the futa alone with the extended family in japan. And some of the family members? Very much not happy that their precious daughter/granddaughter is marrying an AMERICAN WOMAN instead of the proper japanese man they tried to set her up with. Unfortunately for them, Maria Thompson isn't going to bow to them. On the contrary, while she's here Maria intends to grab as much Busty Asian Granny pussy as she can, show them what a REAL cock is like. By the time her fiance comes back she'll have the matriarchs of the family wrapped around her dick~

In this RP I'd like to play as an American futa who has come to japan with her fiance. The fiance shouldn't be a major focus though, instead it should be on her family who she leaves me with. Prudish, gossiping, conservative, racist, and overall unpleasant japanese GILFs and MILFs. They want me out, and I'm gonna show them who the real boss is~ By the time I'm done with them they're going to swear of pathetic japanese cock forever, they'll praise my fiance for picking such a strong and powerful American as a partner~ They'll be begging me to take and breed their own daughters and force their sons into chastity, knowing full well how strong my semen is.

Kinks: Raceplay, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, sadistic dom, mindbreak, humiliation, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, heavy sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, feminization (male and female), teacher-student, drugs, branding, tattoos, piercings, harem/multiple subs* etc.

*To clarify, I just mean multiple options to romance/fuck, not multiple characters in the same sex scene.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy testicles, abundant pubic hair, hairy armpits, dirty dick, hypnosis, pregnancy, BDSM elements, piss play, body modification, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

Scenario: Bullying is a terrible thing to experience. In japan, a certain American futanari got bullied relentlessly by her peers growing up. A small group of girls in particular, headed by their leader, gave the worst of it. They personally saw to it that this bullied girl's high school life was a living hell. And now that they're adults? These woman barely think about what they've done. They go about normal lives, staying in contact, they even have families now. And when they do think about the young girl they bullied? They give a soft chuckle before throwing the memory away.

The girl who was bullied? She's grown up now. Despite everything that was done to her she ended up being a fine adult. She teaches English now at a certain school. Coincidentally, this school is the one where the daughters of her former bullies all go to. She has only one thing on her mind: Revenge. She will wrap the daughters of her bullies around her finger by any means necessary. Manipulation. Blackmail. Coercion. Nothing is off the table. She will not stop until she has snatched away the bright futures of her bully's children. She will turn each of them into slabs of meat made only to pleasure her cock, and she will lord this over her bullies. Make each of them watch as she pumps a thick, fresh load of her cum into the cunts of their precious little angels. She might even give her bullies new, better daughters by fucking them herself. Who gives a shit if they have husbands or not?

Hello, I'd like to do an RP a futanari girl who was bullied in school, and now that she's an adult she seeks to get revenge on her bullies, through their daughters. I want to play as an evil, abusive, manipulative futa teacher warped by her bullying and desire for revenge who will use any means necessary to gain it. Blackmail, abuse, gaslighting, trickery, nothing is beneath her. She'll use her place as teacher as leverage against the daughters of the bullies as well as the bullies, and anyone else caught up in the crossfire.

Kinks: Raceplay, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, sadistic dom, mindbreak, humiliation, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, heavy sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, feminization (male and female), teacher-student, drugs, branding, tattoos, piercings, harem/multiple subs* etc.

*To clarify, I just mean multiple options to romance/fuck, not multiple characters in the same sex scene.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy testicles, abundant pubic hair, hairy armpits, dirty dick, hypnosis, pregnancy, BDSM elements, piss play, body modification, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

Scenario: You've heard it before. A japanese boy gets sent to a fantasy realm for one reason or another, gathers a part, defeats the demon lord, maybe even falls in love, and becomes the cherished hero of the land. You didn't expect such a thing to happen to you but you're more than thankful for it! You barely care at all about your old life when you can live as the hero! You've even collected a party of cuties too, and even the nobles fawn over you! There's just a little wrinkle...

After you defeated the demon lord he summoned your mother for reasons completely unknown to you, at least at the time. A little annoying having to deal with her but oh well... Maybe it's your imagination but she's been giving you and your party members some odd looks paired with licking her lips... no, no, your mother is a traditional Japanese mother. Prim and proper. Though it's weird that she was given the Dark Knight class. Must be one of the rare mismatches.

Completely unknown to you, your mother was summoned with a seed of demonic corruption lodged within her. Demonic power flows through her veins, as well as a growing lust for those around her. Not to mention a fat, bumpy dick that looked more fitting on an ogre than a girl like her. As revenge for his defeat, the demon lord see to it that you will see all you love become corrupted by the woman who birthed you~

---

Hello, I'd like to do an RP where you play as a generic japanese isekai hero at the end of his journey, and I play as your mother who has just been summoned and corrupted by the demon lord. If you have a love interest or crush I will NTR them, rape them, and corrupt them with my ogre-like dick before making you care for your new half-siblings. I'll bring everything you built crashing down around you as I sabotage you and slowly turn you into a weak-willed, whimpering little sissy boy. I'll drain your stats, make you wear cursed items, and take your anal virginity while you moan like a girl. I'm your mother, and you belong to me and me alone~

Kinks: incest, magic, RPG elements*, fantasy, mind control, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, corruption, big dick, big testicles, inhuman cock, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, muscular dom, overpowered dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, feminization (male and female), multiple subs/harem**, etc.

*Nothing like rolling dice or anything. Things like stats or level but Purely for flavor.

**To clarify, I just mean multiple options to romance/fuck, not multiple characters in the same sex scene.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, super bushy pubes, hairy testicles, hairy armpits, dirty dick, mindbreak, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, body modification, tentacles, hentai parasites, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

Scenario: If you had the power to access the myriad of fictional worlds that exist, what would you do? Don't answer that, because this story isn't about you. It's about a depraved futanari woman who has just gained access to that power. Either through her own mad science, a mysterious benefactor, or just an act of the gods, she now has the power to reach through the pages and touch the bodies that exist on the other side. But she's going to do more than just touch. She's going to rape, twist, and defile them until the once proud figures are nothing but pathetic cocksleeves who live to service her.

Hello, this is a concept I've had in my head for a while and tbh a lot of it is still a little fuzzy. I even have an idea for an alternative main character, more of a perverted otaku futanari. But the idea of a powerful, manipulative, and most importantly: perverted futa enslaving fictional characters has always been something I've been interested in. I'd like to explore some dark themes with this idea as well. Being plucked from your home dimension purely to serve as someone's depraved sex toy has lots of possibilities in terms of dark and twisted perversion. If the idea of a harem consisting of various multiple fictional characters interests you then I'd love to chat about this!

Fandoms I'd be interested in: Fire Emblem Binding Blade, FE Blazing Blade, FE Sacred Stones, FE Awakening, FE Fates, FE Echoes of Valentia, FE Three Houses, FE Engage, Persona 3-4-5, Pokemon, Digimon, Fate/Grand Order, My Hero Academia, Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Chainsaw Man, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Disney/Pixar Movies, Worm, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, High Guardian Spice, Undertale/Deltarune, Genshin Impact, RWBY, OMORI, Danganronpa, Disgaea, Nier Automata, Mario series, Legend of Zelda, Konosuba, Fnaf, Helltaker, Doki Doki Literature Club, Bravely Default, and Avatar the Last Airbender.

(Persona 5 and Fire Emblem Three Houses are huge bonuses for me)

Feel free to ask me about other IPs too. If it's short and you want to include it I might be willing to oblige you.

Kinks: Magic, fantasy, mind control, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, slavery, stockholm syndrome, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, muscular dom, overpowered dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, feminization (male and female), multiple subs/harem*, cheating/NTR, etc.

Up for discussion (I like these but know some people don't): raceplay/speciesplay, gaping, human pet, smegma, musk, super bushy pubes, hairy testicles, hairy armpits, body hair in general, dirty dick, mindbreak, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, body modification, tentacles, hentai parasites, amputation, blood, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

I DON'T REPLY TO ONE LINERS. If you are interested in this RP: DM me what kinds of characters and series you would be interested in playing with. What kinks in particular attract you, and which ones are particularly no-nos. And any other things you feel like should be immediately discussed or clarified. Message me under the assumption this is still open.

Scenario: Bullying. Blackmail. Manipulation. Gaslighting. All of these and more rock through a Japanese high school with their new foreign (futa) English teacher as the puppet master. Bullies blackmailed into being slutty fuckmeat, victims gaslit into believing their precious sensei was always on her side when she in fact encouraged it, staff made to play along lest they lose their jobs, parents kneeling to spare their children, precious younger siblings with bright futures snatched away as they become nothing but a fucktoys for the evil teacher. If only the principal knew she was inviting a devil into the school when she hired that foreigner, now she can only watch as the students with such bright futures are turned into cock sucking little sluts with utterly destroyed futures, herself included.

Hello, I'd like to do an RP that is based loosely off of the manga "Is It My Fault That I Got Bullied". Not necessary to have read it though. I want to play as an evil, abusive, manipulative futa teacher who wraps everyone who catches her eye around her finger through any means necessary, always coming out on top. Turning a blind eye to a student being bullied only to blackmail the bullies and "save" the victim. Blackmail, abuse, gaslighting, trickery, nothing is beneath her. Perhaps she was bullied as a child by the parents of some of the students, or perhaps she just hates the Japanese and wants to see them suffer in her own perverse ways. We can decide what unjustified reason my character has for all of this.

Kinks: Raceplay, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, sadistic dom, mindbreak, humiliation, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, heavy sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, feminization (male and female), teacher-student, drugs, branding, tattoos, piercings, etc.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy penis, hairy armpits, dirty dick, hypnosis, pregnancy, BDSM elements, piss play, body modification, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

What I am looking for in a partner: Willingness to discuss characters and plot without rushing towards the RP. Willing to RP as multiple characters (not necessarily in the same scene, to be clear). Willing to RP mainly as female characters (not opposed to femboys but I don't want them to be the main attraction, so to speak). Being limitless or near limitless with kinks is also very good in my book but not necessarily a hard requirement.

Scenario: Himiko Koyama (divorced) has been worried about her daughter for a while. She knows that her daughter hasn't been telling her everything. It's fine to have secrets from your mother but when you're habitually sneaking out of the house at night and running off in the middle of conversations to come back all scuffed up, it becomes something else entirely! High School can be rough but Ms. Thompson believes this is something else... One day she shadows her daughter and discovers something shocking: she's a magical girl! This revelation is cut short by a wayward bolt of black magic from the monster her daughter is fighting hitting the snooping mother. She doesn't feel hurt from it, just a little rattled, but takes this as her cue to leave and figure out what to do.

Unfortunately, what hit Himiko was a bolt of corrupting, lustful magic that would turn anyone hit with it into a villain. She wakes up the next day with her body thrumming with dark magic, her head filled with dark, corrupted, and perverted desires, and her pussy replaced with a fat, hard, throbbing cock made for raping magical girls.

In this RP I'd like to play as a mother who has been corrupted into an evil futanari villainess with a magical girl daughter. Her goal is to corrupt her daughter, her magical girl team, and maybe even other villains or people who aren't even part of the magical world. For this RP I'd really love crafting a cast of characters for my character to fuck her way through. We can even just put in characters from other established series if you'd like. I normally RP on discord.

Kinks: incest, magical girls, magic, mind control, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, muscular dom, overpowered dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, feminization (male and female), multiple subs/harem*, etc.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy penis, hairy armpits, dirty dick, mindbreak, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, body modification, tentacles, hentai parasites, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

What I am looking for in a partner: Willingness to discuss characters and plot without rushing towards the RP. Willing to RP as multiple characters (not necessarily in the same scene, to be clear). Willing to RP mainly as female characters (not opposed to femboys but I don't want them to be the main attraction, so to speak). Being limitless or near limitless with kinks is also very good in my book but not necessarily a hard requirement.

Scenario: It's a story you've heard many times before. A previously benevolent superpowered protector turns back on their morals and decides to become a tyrant. In this case, a superpowered futa who decides to turn the civilians of her city, and the heroes and villains of the world into her own personal collection of fucktoys. Former allies and sidekicks will be forced to their knees to suck her cock. Villains will no longer go into a revolving door prison, instead they will be knocked up with her superior genes as penance. Will the league of super heroes, her former allies, be able to stop her? Probably not.

In this RP I'd like to play was a futanari version of Superman who goes Omniman/Homelander for one reason or another. Although I'd like my character to have some more varied powers simply for the variety of it. For this RP I'd really love crafting a menagerie of villains, heroes, and notable civilians for my character to fuck her way through. We can even just put in characters from other established series like DC or Marvel depending on how much you care about my knowledge of said setting. I normally RP on discord.

Kinks: race/speciesplay, superheroes, rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, muscular dom, overpowered dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, feminization (male and female), multiple subs/harem*, etc.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy penis, hairy armpits, dirty dick, mindbreak, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, Hypnosis/mind control, body modification, tentacles, hentai parasites, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

(This is a discussion heavy concept. If you want to rush into the RP part as soon as possible this might not be for you)

Scenario: Humanity has fallen. Zombie plague, nuclear fallout, alien invasion, robot uprising, etc. Somehow humanity as a whole has been driven to near extinction. Thankfully, a plan was put into place. A group of 18-year-old high school students were put into cryosleep just before the worst of it. young geniuses, athletes, daughters of diplomats, and even just regular people who won a randomly selected lottery. These young seeds of hope were selected so that once they were thawed, they would be able to carry on the pride and dignity of old humanity in whatever world they now found themselves in... But that doesn't happen. Instead, the bright seeds of hope wake up to find their facility taken over by a mad futa scientist. One who is intent on corrupting these beacons of hope into her personal lab rat sluts~

So in this RP I would like to play as a mad scientist in a post-apocalyptic earth. The specifics of said post-apocalypse can be discussed to both our preferences. At the start of the RP she comes across the bunker full of high school students and decides to turn it into her own personal laboratory and harem. She'll perform strange and unusual experiments on the formerly innocent students as she thaws out whichever one looks the most interesting. We could also involve frozen staff members or other kinds of characters too. Whatever suits the needs at the time.

Kinks: Rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, corruption, fantastical drugs, experimentation, body modding, big dick, big testicles, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, feminization (male and female), multiple subs/harem*, etc.

Up for discussion: raceplay, smegma, musk, hairy penis, hairy armpits, dirty dick, breast growth, mindbreak, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, Hypnosis, amputation, blood, cheating/NTR, sex parasites, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

(The following scenario is for kink purposes only. I do not actually believe that any race is sexually superior to any other)

Scenario: A simple but large japanese family with mostly female members takes in a 20 year old exchange student. While normally they would be apprehensive about such an idea, the exchange student is a polite looking woman, so the female members for the family, from the aunts to the daughters, feel safe about the decision. Some are even excited! None of them are expecting her to have a massive, thick, throbbing cock with equally impressive testicles filled with potent American sperm. They'll soon realize that this cock is what has been missing in their life, and that there is no going back to their own race once they have a taste. In no time this new exchange student will fuck her way to being head of the house.

Essentially, my character comes into the life of a simple, probably a little conservative as well, asian family and dominate the female members with her superior American cock. Not even the mother is safe from realizing how her husband's dick doesn't hold a candle to a young lady's American cock. While the title says females I am willing to have femboys in this scenario as well. While I really like harems I am fine just doing a one-on-one for this RP. I RP mainly on discord.

Kinks: Raceplay (duh), rape/non-con/dub-con, manipulation/coercion/blackmail, stockholm syndrome, corruption, big dick, big testicles, sadism, verbal abuse, strong dom, power dynamics, pregnancy risk play, impregnation, cheating/NTR, feminization (male and female), etc.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy penis, hairy armpits, dirty dick, breast growth, mindbreak, multiple subs/harem*, heavy sadism, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, tattoos, piss play, Hypnosis, body modification, etc. In general, I don't have a ton in terms of limits.

*Multiple subs/harem is a huge bonus for me. To clarify, I just mean multiple options to romance/fuck, not multiple characters in the same sex scene.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom