Mx Female Something entirely new!

Untouchableone

Rogue+Gambit Forever!!
alright so this is male x female, I love playing male characters especially dominant ones. So I have a few ideas, I’ll post them here. I’m starting from scratch here so bear with me!!

Roommates
alright so I’m thinking a coed collage dorm room, YC, MC have been best friends their entire life but MC has a side YC has never seen. So after a night out maybe they go to a party together, he has a little too much to drink. He slowly starts to come on to YC, she’s more than welcome to push him away. But the next day he shows very little to no remorse for what he did because he explains he was only acting out on feelings he’s always had for YC.

Dom/Sub
MC downloads a dating app looking for a Sub, maybe he runs a club. YC is scrolling through the same app, comes across MC. The conversation starts out with various flirty little messages then he starts spoiling her sending her gifts, giving her orders. (more to come.)

Unexpected love.

MC downloads a dating app, YC is the first one to swipe right on his profile. They start talking, he decides to take her out on a date. The first date goes well, they end up going out on several more. He eventually starts to fall in love with YC, believes she is the one he's been waiting for etc. So after their fifth or sixth date he decides he's going to pop the question, YC is more then welcome to decline claiming it's to soon etc. (More can be discussed in DM's)

A vampire in love
In the works. (See picture for imagery)

References
A vampire a Werewolf Biker, a Human Dom.
IMG_0220.jpg IMG_0218.jpg IMG_0221.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom