Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Sub_voyage fan x Chrono)

Chrono Trigger

Supernova
Nate sighed softly, watching as their parents left for another summer vacation without the kids. Him and his older sister were always left behind. Though it was odd, this time he was put in charge. He closed the outside door and turned to face his sister and looked at her, tilting his head a little. She wasn't ever one to really listen to him, but their parents did say he was in charge this time. But, would that make any difference? She often got what she wanted.

"Looks life a few months with the house to ourselves once again." He spoke in a slightly quiet voice, heading towards the living room to watch some t.v. He was wearing a black plain t-shirt and blue jeans, fitting just right against his slender, toned body. He stood at 5'7, his brown hair a tad longer than normal. His bangs were in his blue eyes, the left completely covered.

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, Roberts was sitting in her room sighing softly to herself. It had been a boring day so far and she just woke up. She wore a blue tank top with a pair of blue pants. She had long black hair and blue eyes and smiled softly. Once again she gave a soft yawn and woke up.

After waking up she went down stairs to the kitchen and saw her brother waiting for her. "Good morning bro." She replied and blushed. Just thinking of him made her turn on, but she was scared to admit it. She paused and heard her brother mention they would be alone. "That is good to hear." She replied as she winked.

Nate blushed as he passed his sister. He wasn't sure why he did just because she winked at him. Though it did cause thoughts to come to mind. He was oddly attracted to his sister, but he knew better than to do anything. He yawned a little and curled up on the couch, leaving plenty of room if she decided to join.

"So what's so good about us being on our own?" He tilted his head. "Other than the fact that we have freedom now and don't have to worry about them." He thought for a moment, as it seemed like more was on her mind. "I really hope you don't plan on having parties."

She looked at her brother and smiled and blushed and gave another wink. Just watching him turned her on and he sighed. She wanted him so bad he would do anything for him she decided. Soon she would have her way with him, she thought.

Sighing once again she looked at her brother and blushed. "Why bro I would not have any parties." She paused. "Besides why have parties when I can have you as my lover?" She asked him.

He thought she was joking and responded. "Then you'd be over here in my arms as we made out or more." He stretched a bit, reaching for the remote and turning the t.v. on.

He then looked over to her and tilted his head a bit. "And I know how you like having friends over. You use to do it often." He curled up slightly, still plenty of room left.

She looked at him. "What if I wanted you instead of my friends?" She asked and moaned softly and blushed and started to get soaking wet.

He was beginning to believe she was telling the truth, the moan she let off was oddly strange as well. "Well you are being slow." He raised an eyebrow. "Wait... You being for real? Why the moan?"

She was getting wet and moaned louder. "I am slow because I want you." She replied and paused. "I mean we have all the time in the world, right bro?" She asked.

Her moans had gotten him pretty turned on, biting at his lower lip. "But we are siblings.. And if you really do want me, come over here at least."

She sighed softly and blushed. "Alright then brother." She said and walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch.

He brought his head up when she sat down, resting his head in her lap. He sniffed a bit as he suddenly got a wiff of something and looked up into her eyes. "You want me more than I thought."

((this willl probally be my last reply for you because of my secret. I have enjoyed rping with you.))
She looked at him and sighed softly. "I do want you brother." She replied.

Back
Top Bottom