Naruto MxM RP

uzumakineko

Meteorite
Hello! I'm looking for someone who would like to do an MxM rp about the ship Kakashi x Naruto or NaruSasu/SasuNaru, Naruto and Sasuke would be over 18 years old. It would be a romantic/smut plot with some drama set in a normal world (we could talk about the scenario in detail in DM's). We could RP here through DMs or on discord.

RP aspects:
-Semi-lit rp in third person; could be casual rp but I'd prefer semi-lit.
-Must be over 18 years of age since the rp would have erotic themes.
-Open to kinks and age gap between characters. I'm mainly top but I also rp as bottom.
-I would like to rp Naruto, who is the uke/bottom but I could also try to rp Kakashi as the seme/top. If it is Naruto x Sasuke, I like Naruto as the seme/top but also switch.
-I'm open to kinks, dark themes (mental health struggles and trauma) and age gaps. Limits: scat, golden shower, age play, non con.

Scenarios:
-Set on a normal world, slice of life. Just a rom/drama.
-Open to discuss different scenarios: school, desk job, family friends.

1. Naruto is 19 and he just ended a toxic relationship with Sasuke. Because of that, Naruto is picking random street fights and failing his clases in uni. Kakashi (33) is a teacher in the same university that Naruto is in, he's not his teacher but recognizes Naruto because of his former English teacher and a well known author, Minato. Kakashi decides to help Naruto to get in the right track and slowly falls in love with each other.
Kakashi has been a playboy, only looking for hookups since the death of his first love, Obito Uchiha (died in a traffic accident).
Sasuke is a son of a wealthy family who keeps his sexuality and his relationship with Naruto since his family disowned his elder brother, Itachi, for choosing an art career and be with his boyfriend (choose any akatsuki member you would like XD). Sasuke and Naruto had an on and off secret relationship since high school but it all ended when the Itachi incident happened.
Sasuke still looks for Naruto from time to time and in this scenario, Naruto's parents are dead.

2. It's like a similar plot of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi but without the non con problem.
Naruto is 25 and quit his job at his father's well known editorial company because of rumors from his former coworkers. He ends up in another know editorial company and edits romantic graphic novels or it could also be shoujo manga. Kakashi (35) is the head of that section of editors and is a former student of Minato.
This could also have the same dynamic as the scenario 1, Kakashi was a playboy and falls for Naruto and Naruto had a toxic relationship with Sasuke. The only slight change is that Naruto has some difficulties of being open to others about dating men since he is the successor of a well known editorial company and doesn't know that his parents would be okay with him being with another man.

3. Ninja world: when Kakashi is Hokage, he decides he wants to train Naruto to take over for him later on when he retires. So he asks Naruto to become his advisor so he can see what it takes and learn to be hokage from first hand experience. But as they work together they grow closer, learning about one another and eventually falling for one another.
Sasuke and Naruto had a brief relationship prior to working with Kakashi but decided to end it since Sasuke has to travel for long periods of time. As Kakashi and Naruto spend more time together, they both fall in love and start having an affair. Sasuke quickly notices it and gets jealous, trying to steal Naruto back.

Back
Top Bottom