Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dark and Depraved {new plots}

Hexx

Deliciously dark
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.

da2318d4b003d840ea50397c6e0647e8.gif

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
STATUS: OpenPOST LENGTH: Novella / Multi-paragraphMEDIUM: PM
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝​

Introductions
Hello, welcome to my search. Now, before we begin, I should add that I can play a range of characters but I choose to stick to strong willed, ambitious feisty women. Of course that's not all I play, but they are the types I enjoy to focus on. I should warn you I enjoy side characters, world building and exploration. I adore creating a living breathing world that will captivate and consume us. I want the race of our hearts as we delve to discover more, danger, untamed, vicious, relentless. I thrive with conflict between characters as well, or at least a writer who isn't afraid of conflict. One vital rule I abide by is that roleplay is roleplay, I'm not writing as myself, nor would I want my partner writing as themselves. Anyway, shall we get a move on?

967a27391af7719c9cb66b77129bc5e4.jpg

Seeking
So, here is what I'm looking for in more detail... Keep in mind that everything I'm listing that I'm looking for, I provide myself. So, in the mind of keeping this short and sweet;

• Relaxed mentality
  • Desire for detail, world building and much more
  • Posts ranging from once every day to a week / when possible(basically once a week / whenever you can if you're very busy)
  • Interest in dark, gritty and violent themes (romance, lust and horror are certainly on the table too)
  • The ability to plot / wing it, whichever works for you - as long as the story rolls
  • Writers aged at least 24, I don't mind either gender
  • Dominant, gruff characters are my favourite to write against, please no meek or spineless characters - they will be eaten alive
  • Someone who can get along with these kinks (forgive me, I'm a little lazy right now)

ea34bef1df0dad0e60b52ba6cadbac8b.gif

The Pack
tumblr_inline_p9qn87af1l1sjneru_500.gif

Supernatural // Modern // Werewolf x Newly Turned Werewolf

It all seemed so innocent. MC signed up to a few classes at university, one of them being one of YC's lessons. He happens to be doing classes on a variety of cultures, focusing on the animal within. A relationship begins, developing far faster than either of them expected. Soon enough, both know they want to be with each other for the rest of their lives. It just makes sense, the connection, the amazing mind-blowing sex, how they rely on one another. When MC is invited over to meet the family, they couldn't have expected what happened. The Alpha was shifting, along with other members of the pack, and it wasn't certain if MC had seen them. YC, knowing there's only death to protect the pack, he bites MC. Despite females having a low rate of change; he chooses it instead of death. Soon enough, she's taken in by the Alpha and cared for throughout the change. YC can either be watching over her too or in the sidelines. When she eventually has some control over her shifting, she's released from a somewhat prison like atmosphere, and that's where we begin. Little does the pack know another pack intends to kill them until they smell a female among their ranks. Then it becomes a game to capture the female to breed pure werewolves.

So in this plot I'm imagining gigantic wolves, no silver issues but any weapon really, just think of an enormous wolf that's incredibly strong. They can partially shift if they have good self control. They have immense appetites, as well as strength, agility and night vision.

Hell Hath No Fury
fb89f65eb6d93df86705a455adacde9b.jpg

Supernatural // Modern // Witch x Werewolf

It all began with a Coven close to a Pack that began to grow up together. Soon enough their defined lines of their teachings, witches and werewolves began to mix. It was against both races to mix bloodlines, so the elders watched closely. An early issue of demons, dark magic, and a true threat of their survival drew them all to work together. Including two barely twenty year olds, a man masked to become an Alpha, and a woman pre-destined to become a Coven Leader. Soon enough the two that were destined for greatness became friends. They bonded over many things, and eventually became romantically close. It was only after the dark coven had been eliminated that the two groups parted ways. The witches moved to the city, forcing MC to move with them, after all... The coven meant everything. Ten years passed, and despite the lingering, our characters could've either moved on or suppressed their desires. Now in their new positions, a familiar evil rises, but this time their evil is not contained. It moves through earth like the plague, it devours magic, natural energy, and it only gets stronger. It's time for another meeting. On the cusp of taking the Coven, MC's aunt calls a meeting between the Pack and the Coven. Will they make an agreement to fight the evil among them? Will they be able to hold off? (My plans here is that they've both moved on but can't resist one another).

Sympathy for the Devil
letusprey.gif

Supernatural // Modern // Lucifer (Satan) x Human OR witch

This is completely inspired by Let us Prey, to summarise it's a variety of people in a place that seems rather desolate. Yet, they continue their jobs and 'living'. Satan, who is among them, watches them for their errors. The one person he seems to like is one he saved, a survivor, and she's more good than 'evil'. He's simply there to take damned souls, it's all based on their choices, not his influence. So in a way, he's not really evil, he just watches. So I was thinking for this we could either do a witch x Lucifer pairing or a human pairing with him. I imagine the world to be normal, if we wish. It can either be a variety of limbo or the plain and normal world, a human cop maybe, her choices and acts being something he watches. It's a very basic idea, intended that my partner and I will work something out for this, but there's a lot of ways this can go. Especially if we add the supernatural, a witch could easily come into contact with him. The idea is he knows all about sins, all about what people have done wrong. He'd work well with a cop.

Siren Song
giphy.gif

Supernatural // Modern // Human x Mermaid

Humans had recently discovered that the depths of the ocean were greater than they originally thought; there were blankets that appeared to be the bottom of the sea yet beneath it there was a vast unexplored territory. A research centre poured money into this new exploration, and who would've thought it would've paid off so much... They not only discovered a mermaid species but they were able to catch her and secure the creature for testing. They replicated a large, dark tank that simulated her home with their observation areas all over her tank, as well as cameras. A military agency, private, of course soon discovered their research. They made several changes, the first was to brighten the tank and forced the creature to adapt to the brighter environment. They had also discovered that she was able to manipulate people, there were several ways she could go about it. Her song, a literal song she could sing or hum that would put people into a trance, or continued eye contact, touch. She was the perfect weapon, she could make someone forget her as easily as singing a song. Not to mention she had claws and was quite the killing machine at feeding time, so they wanted to put her through some real tests.

((This is a very basic idea to start off with. The pairing could easily be one of the researchers or soldiers who are working with one of the researchers. I figured we would also come up with a mission that she'd be useful to be in, or they'd bring people in that they'd get her to manipulate once she's used to communicating and such. She could also be just one of many mermaids, kept separately, she could just be the most interactive one.))

The Copycat Killer
1bb86875fd81031a67248b17b5d0ec2f47947e09.gif

Human World // Modern // Serial Killer x Detective

Forensic profiling was not an easy job. It demanded a piece of flesh on every new case; it was getting into the mind of a killer and attempting to figure out their profile, who were they, how could the police find them? MC has been working in the field for ten years, at thirty-five she's more than capable of handling difficult cases. A new case falls on her desk, the killer has already struck several times in a pattern the police don't seem to understand, and they have no leads on the killer. For weeks she stares at the piling bodies, the crime scenes, and any leads she can find, which aren't many. What she does discover is that this killer must have a reason, even if she can't find it yet. (All I ask is that the killing is for a reason, something twisted that she could find in her to understand at least, it's important for her to understand it!). The killings are the most horrific she's ever seen, and suddenly she begins to get an idea of why he's killing. Unfortunately for her, he knows who she is. She's been all over the TV, the high profile case is spreading. They begin a cat and mouse game, he begins to leave messages for her in the crime scenes. It almost seems as if he wants someone to understand his twisted actions. For the first time in her career, she's challenging a multi murderer. A battle of wits ensues, and she loses. Another first for her, but falling into his trap of incorrect information or was it? She's in a constant state of confusion while looking into the case until it clicks. There's a copycat killer. Of course, the real killer is well aware of the person attempting to piggyback on his growing fame, but why? Who would be able to help him figure it out? Soon enough he begins to visit the profiler, and their relationship begins. ( I was also thinking he could protect her from the other killer, mainly out of the fact that he hates the other killer and won't give him the satisfaction of killing her, denying his feelings for her, but it's not my character so whatever works for my partner!)

9a9ac7bae8b765ff7920feab202e3887.gif

A final word
After all that, if you'd like to discuss a possible pairing or plots mentioned here, feel free to send me a DM. As most ask, please don't send me one liners. Links to your samples / seeing them in the DM will greatly increase my keenness to roleplay with you as it's something I do, not to mention it's efficient. I don't bite, promise.

fin.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom