Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emily's Searching for a GM! (NSFW)

MAIN KINKS: Bestiality, Watersports, Excessive Cum, Monsters
(If you don't like at least one of these, maybe check a different thread of mine <3)

Thanks for the interest! I'm looking for anyone willing to GM a plot with me. The setting would ideally be high fantasy, and MC is an aspirational young woman eager to start questing!

At your discretion, I'm looking to use general dice rolling and some borrowed features from D&D 5E.

I don't stick to strict ratios or lengths, but I usually do around 1 - 2 paragraphs, and keep a 50/50ish plot/smut ratio. I'm also very experienced, with 12 years of roleplaying under my belt.

I'll play as either a Futa or a Female, depending on your preference. I'd like you to play as mostly Futa/Female/Femboys, Animals, and Monsters, for smut encounters. Regular NPCs can be whatever you'd like ^^

Inspiration:

REF 1
REF 2
REF 3
REF 4
REF 5

Kinks:
Anal, Futa, Excessive Cum, Licking, Body Worship, Spit, Large Penis, Rimjobs, Sloppy Blowjobs, Cumplay, Musk, Thick Cum, Dub-Con, Multiple Penetration, Oviposition, Gangbangs

Plots/Quests:
These are just some small ideas for stuff MC can do in the world we build together, as opposed to actual full plot ideas.

A Farmer in Need:
MC sees a quest posted by a desperate farmer asking for a magic user to help calm down his prize stallion. MC arrives at the farm and upon further inspection realizes that the stallion has been cursed with a permanent erection until he is able to fully sate his needs. I wonder what MC does next?

Working the Tavern:
MC picks up some work at the local tavern to help make ends meet. She definitely didn't expect to be stuck in a skimpy outfit and told to kneel down in a toilet stall working as a human urinal, though. But MC hates to let anybody down.

Serving the Community:
MC takes a suspicious job posted by someone anonymous, asking for a female adventurer to meet them underneath a bridge just out of town. The poster sounds desperate, so MC takes a chance and investigates. When she gets to the meeting spot though, all she can see is darkness, until she's suddenly grabbed from behind! A witch, cursed by one more powerful than her, pins MC to the ground and starts grinding against her backside. "Sorry, but this curse is going to drive me insane!" The witch yells, tearing off MC's skirt and lining up her throbbing member, branded with a rune of lust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom