Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Emily's Search for a Kinky Goth GF! (NSFW)

MAIN KINKS: Feet, Sweat, Armpits
(If you don't like at least one of these, maybe check a different thread of mine <3)

Returning from a long-term impromptu hiatus! Sorry to any partners I suddenly ghosted, I won't go into details but I had to take a lot of time away from being online do to personal health complications. If any of my old partners would like to resume a plot we had going, or start a new one, feel free to hit me up!

Hey! Recently I've been rediscovering my obsession with goths and emo girls! I've got a few references below for characters I'd love to play against, or just for you to pick up the general vibe of what I'm looking for.

I don't stick to strict ratios or lengths, but I usually do around 1 - 2 paragraphs, and keep a 50/50ish plot/smut ratio.

I'll play as a Futa. YC can be either a Female or a Futa, its up to you ^^

References:
YC 1
YC 2
YC 3
YC 4

Kinks:
For any kinks like foot worship, I'd like YC to be the receiver ^^
Anal, Futa, Athletic Girls, Excessive Cum, Foot Worship, Footjobs, Licking, Body Worship, Spit, Large Penis, Rimjobs, Sloppy Blowjobs, Cumplay, Musk, Thick Cum

Plots:
Slice of Life

MC and YC live together as partners, and MC is always eager to greet YC after work with a home cooked meal and plenty of sexual favours.

Personal Trainer
YC is MC's personal trainer, who visits MC's home 6 times a week, and after a session one day tensions finally boil over.

Coworkers
YC is MC's manager at the office building they both work in. One day, during an end-of-year review, YC decides to push workplace boundaries a little, taking her shoes off and placing her feet up on her desk, right in front of MC.​

Last edited:
Bump! Returning from an impromptu hiatus, feel free to message me again if we had something going.

Back
Top Bottom