Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] - Rokugani Dishonor - a record of an Offsite RP with Prurient Elf - [NSFW]

Annaamarth

Anna, Annaa, AM are all fine. He/Him/Cogitator.
This will be a record of an offsite 1x1 system-based RP with PrurientElf.
I've found that forum play can be difficult for me - I've enjoyed forum games in the past, but I've found that the structure of a Discord server is much better for me. In a discord server it is easier to set up an OOC channel, a dice channel, a notes channel, an In-Character channel, sub-channels for each chain of events, sub-channels for sex scenes, sub-channels for skipped scenes that can be returned to if and when we choose ... But none of that is tremendously relevant to this journal.

So, before I continue: if this were in the 1x1 forum, this would be Taboo.
Impact play, misogyny, rape, abuse, anal, knifeplay, and a scummy Gamemaster. Power plays by the people around the character, and power plays by the GM on the player. Cruel noncon. As an example, in my very first 'freeform', organic noncon scene that I have ever written, 'I', the GM, abused and anally raped my player for having forgotten modifiers on her character sheet. Aftercare, such as occurs, takes place outside the scope of the game space or the "at the table" thread. There is a degree of meta play here.

This is the story of a player and her GM. It is also the story of Bayushi Sachiko, scion of Clan Scorpion, as she does her best to perform her duties to Clan Scorpion within the lens of a sexist, even cruel take on Rokugan, the setting of the Legend of the Five Rings. As befitting a story of two layers, there will be two layers to this journal - presented, I hope, in a way similar to The Princess Bride, wherein you will see the story of Sachiko-san's, with brief interludes between the Gamemaster (played by myself) and the Player (in turn portrayed by PrurientElf) as we appear in my living room at the table. Being the GM - and the de-facto dom - I have the opportunity to shape the world as I see fit and the responsibility to keep my partner's boundaries in mind. This has been an exercise in creativity and communication that I leave to the reader's imagination, excepting where the results can be read.

This sets the stage, I think, for what follows. I'll be recording some, if not all, of this story as my own little writing project.

Interjecting comments and feedback are welcome, but I ask that they be spoiler-blocked
with comments in here
for ease of scrolling.

This is a writing website, and so I'll try not to get bogged down in the system - but the setting is important to our story.

One of a few maps
Rokugan is a fantasy not-Japan setting with strong influences from Asian cultures from Mongolia to SEA and Indonesia. It is comparable - mostly - to a fantasy Sengoku-period Japan, set on the mainland. Spiritual forces abound, and when shugenja beg the spirits to perform miracles, the spirits may obey. The barbarians attacking the Great Kaiu Wall are not barbarians, but Oni, crawled from Jigoku via the Pit of Fu Leng - the hole in reality left behind when one of the Great Kami fell too far, at the birth of the Empire. Within the Empire itself, Maho Tsukai - blood mages corrupted by the taint of Jigoku - conduct their own schemes within the empire, hunted by the magistrates of the Empire. Skirmishes and conflict between each of the Great Clans - and, sometimes the minor Clans as well - are common.

Over a thousand years ago, the Great Kami who were Fu Leng's nine brothers, who did not know Fu Leng had survived - whatever his true name had been - and competed to form the Empire of Rokugan. The details of this competition are not important here, but can be summarized thusly: One of the Kami became ruler over the others, and of the mortals who had come to follow them, and it is from his line the Emperor comes. Each of the eight Great Kami formed a Great Clan - the Phoenix, the Crane, the Lion, and so on - where the founding Kami gave their name to the first family of the Clan.

Scorpion.png

The Clan Scorpion Mon
When the Kami Bayushi founded the Scorpion Clan, it was founded to be, first and foremost, the designated villain of the Empire. It would be the Emperor's Underhand, garbed in sinister red-and-black, and forever masked - in more ways than any observer would find obvious. Their naked villainy and ambition were always intend to conceal a fierce loyalty to the Empire above all else, and willing to do whatever must be done in furtherance of its protection. It is said by some that of the countless plots the Scorpion scheme at any time, a third are for their own power, a third are for the Empire, and a third exist simply to confuse the matter. They have, historically, taken great pains to influence the underworld, to serve as the example of moustache-twirling villainy, and to make the rest of Rokugan suspect them of being traitorous scum ... but they, too, are descended of the Great Kami, and so they are permitted to continue to exist. The Bayushi family, direct heirs to Bayushi-no-kami, are the public faces of the Scorpion, whether as bushi or courtiers, and fulfil their duties with absolute loyalty to the family. To the Bayushi, honor is a curse, a filthy word, a vanity that others indulge in when there is work to be done. Whether there is hypocrisy when honor is juxtaposed with Scorpion plots is a value judgement I leave to you.

Bayushi.png

The Bayushi Mon
It is into this family that Bayushi Sachiko was born, and it is here that the Rokugan of an established setting diverges from the Rokugan portrayed by decades of history established by a living RPG and card tournaments. Unlike the normal setting, misogyny and the abuse of women is common in this world. A woman may be samurai, of course, but if a superior demands the services of a junior? it is not considered out of place.

But for whatever reason, Bayushi Sachiko was not sent to a Scorpion clan school to learn how to serve her lords, but to a Crane clan school - in an exchange program where she served as a hostage to the behavior of her parents, who were ambassadors to the Crane, Bayushi Sachiko studied the art of the warrior-as-artist at the dueling academy of the Kakita family - the foremost duelists of Rokugan, unless you're arguing with a member of the Dragon clan.

Kakita_Korihime_3.jpg

A Crane and a Scorpion
face each other in a duel
There, this young Bayushi learned to dye her hair white in the Crane style, to master the dueling art of the katana as the lightning-fast Kakita practice it, to practice the noble art of archery. She learned etiquette and courtly manners. She met a fellow outsider, a Kitsuki of the Dragon clan, whom she befriended - Kitsuki Komoko, a young girl who was, herself, hosted as an exchange student. They would become close friends and confidantes, and over the years of study at the school, would experiment with each other. Most blasphemously, from the perspective of her parent clan, she learned honor as the Crane practice it - possibly forever tainting her with a stain of untrustworthiness in the eyes of her Clan.

Shosuro_Kameyoi_2.jpg

Reference for Sachiko's mask and an
example of Scorpion beauty and danger

Yasuki_Kameyoi.jpg
Women of the Bayushi family have a reputation for beauty, and in this Sachiko fulfilled all expectations. Fulsome and beautiful, and known to come from a clan that viewed honor as a thing that happened to 'other people', she was an easy target for abuse and bullying. The Crane and the Scorpion are frequently at odds with each other, and Sachiko found herself gaining the close attentions of one of her sensei - Kakita Doi, who was both a painter of the Kakita Artisan school and a Kakita duelist (for they were, in truth, one and the same school) paid close attention to the young Bayushi.

He had seen her close relationship with Kitsuki Komoko and caught them at unseemly play - though Komoko never became aware of it. Under pressure from Doi, Sachiko submitted to indiginities - first and foremost, posing for a series of indecently-painted screens that would later find themselves gracing certain halls of certain lords, and other debasements as well. This would be the first time Sachiko was exposed to the art of kinbaku - a practice Doi maintained added beauty to his art. Rumours of Sachiko's willing involvement with her sensei swept the school, and it was suggested by some that Sachiko died her hair white to please him.

This was the truth; although Doi was unkind, the young Bayushi fell into pleasing him in many ways. Nevertheless, she earned the moniker The White Scorpion, and it would follow her - along with a following of appreciators of Kakita Doi's art who had heard of the model he used.

Finally, after her sensei were forced to acknowledge her mastery of the Kakita techniques that she was permitted to graduate - even given a finely-made Kakita blade to honor her skills ... a blade named Submission, in honor of the mentality all samurai must have ... and a subtle insult to Bayushi Sachiko. She returned home for her gempukku, where she would become a true bushi - with all of the rights and duties that entails. Though she was surprised by both her Daimyo's reaction to the Crane insult to the Scorpion ("Ah, even the least of my daughters can extract Crane Submission," Bayushi Shoju had said, laughing and pleased) and the true nature of the Scorpion gempukku, she rallied gamely and was able to respond to the questions of her seniors with incisive wit and observation. She chose for her mask a simple veil, so that she could be clearly seen - though the real masks every Scorpion wore were deeper than skin.

Last edited:
As befitting a servant of the clan, Bayushi Sachiko was given a duty - she would serve a magistrate of the clan as his yojimbo and yoriki. This would serve to train her in certain skills valuable to the clan.
Assigned to serve Soshi Kasemoto, a magistrate responsible for an area not far from Beiden Pass - a rural magistracy, but important for its proximity to Hotei Shrine, the greatest shrine to the Fortune of Contentment. The monks of this region were generally left to their own devices, but the Scorpion maintained order - largely to ensure steady taxation of the stream of artisans who made pilgrimage to the shrine from all over Rokugan. The Soshi family is reputed to be terrible and cruel, but it was Soshi Saibankan who founded the Emerald Magistrates who served the Imperial Families directly - and who was elevated to becoming the Fortune of Justice nearly a millennia ago. Indeed, all judges in Rokugan were entitled "Saibankan" in his honor, as they sat in service of Justice, and it was in Saibankan's image the school of Soshi Magistrates was created - terrifying and terrible, perhaps, and hard in their justice, but fair.

Soshi Kasemoto, to whom Sachiko had sworn fealty, was not Saibankan's heir. Terrifying, terrible, but cruel - and fairness was a distant second priority to him when compared to fear.

When given a fresh, young yoriki, his first goal was training - she would assist him and help him to hone his techniques, she would learn his trade. These things would happen, as they had been commanded by her lord. When he gave her a secret to keep - some trivial thing, such as "the weather is cloudy" or "Today, two monks left the village together to maintain the road-shrines along the road to Hotei Seido" - she would be bound to keep it.
Then, he would arrest her - take her in the captive ties of nawajutsu, have the ashigaru in the local service take her to the dungeon beneath the magistrate's estate, and he would torture it out of her. If she gave up too soon, she would be punished, but if she lasted long enough
He practiced his ropework, suspendeded Sachiko in the dungeon, would leave her in stress positions. He drugged her to ferret out the 'secrets' she had been given. As her resistance built, he shamed her further - her first time performing oral sex on a man was with her lords cock thrusting down her throat, his hands tight around her jaw so she couldn't bite. Eventually, her ass was fucked as well, painfully, by a man who had no interest in her comfort or well-being - only the 'secret' she had been given. Only her vaginal virginity was preserved, in order to keep her value for political marriage.

Sachiko shed many tears under his ministrations. She resisted as long as possible and wept - a lot - but she always cracked. He always knew she would crack. The pain, the degradation, the herbal cocktails - nobody could resist it, but he almost always ensured she was cared for afterwards, with a few notable exceptions. On one occasion, when he felt she had given up too soon, she was punished and mistreated for several days.
She recovered though, hardened in body and will ... and something strange happpened. Something that should not happen.

As those sessions continued and she became inured to the trauma, she began to hear the spirits. At first, her master - and her greater lords of the Scorpion clan - thought she had broken, as some victims of torture do, for it is true that no bushi can become a shugenja, nor any shugenja a bushi - the mindsets are too opposed to each other. Nevertheless, shugenja of the clan confirmed ... she could hear the spirits, and they seemed to respond to her during sex, healing her injuries or giving her visions ... and she could call upon them on occasion. Sachiko would never be shugenja, she wound never be able to summon the kami to cast spells ... but she could commune with them and sense them, and that was no small thing. Unique, as far as any of the Soshi or Shosuro knew, and they had many records.

It was shortly after these events that word of a number of bandits plaguing the road to Hotei Seido came to the magistrate - organized and brutal, with an apparent taste for rape, and Soshi Kasemoto and Bayushi Sachiko prepared to ferret them out.
To this point, no dice have been rolled and the Sachiko has been barely created. I asked Prurient multiple choice questions to build her background and flesh her out, for example:

Annaamarth
Bayushi Sachiko, duelist of the Kakita. You were looked down on and avoided by most of the other students at the Academy. Was your only friend ...

1) a Kitsuki of the Dragon (for no Mirumoto would consent to study under the Kakita).

2) a child of the pragmatic Daidoji, who chafed in the Artist's school.

3) a Doji, who befriended you only to use you.

4) a dream.

subbyelf
Three is tempting...but a Kitsuki Dragon, fellow exchange student seems more apt for this selection, Sir.

Annaamarth
A Kitsuki, then.

Once you're done with your sheet, add Lore: Dragon 1 to your sheet for free. Also, a 1 point ally with 2 points of loyalty.

The Crane place a high value on beauty - and on the criticism thereof. The sharp-featured, dark-haired, vulpine features of the Bayushi were especially noted by ...

1) Kituski Komoko, your friend and confidante, the girl who confessed to attraction to you.

2) Kitsuki Kaneda, your close friend and confidante, the first boy who confessed an attraction to you.

3) The Crane students, who went out of their way to ostracize you and shame you as un-Cranelike.

4) One of the sensei, who would eventually be enticed by your beauty and abuse his authority over you.

5) Someone else.

You may accept more than one of the above.

subbyelf
1 and 4 for sure.

... And so on. No proper scene has been made and this has all been stage dressing. That ends with the next post.

In the past, I have seen that any scenario, system or otherwise, can get caught up in either pure smut or the absence thereof. Prurientelf and I both wanted to achieve a balance, and so ... I instituted special points - like Action Points or Hero Points or something - that she and I can use. The goal is not to create a roll-for-orgasm system, but to allow sex to influence the rest of the game, and allow the rest of the game to influence sex. The benefits described below make sense in the context of the system of the game - Roll-and-Keep - but are not important, just copied here by way of example.

Slut Points
These are an alternate resource. They can be earned through sexual activity - the more you already have, the harder it usually is to earn them intentionally. The GM may offer a Slut Point in exchange for something - you may always refuse.

The following table serves as a guideline for earning Slut Points:
Code:
| Current | Will earn a point                                                    |
| points  |                                                                      |
+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 0       | - Seducing another person to get your way.                           |
|         | - Allowing another to seduce you.                                    |
|         | - Bringing another to orgasm.                                        |
|         | - Bringing yourself to orgasm in view of another.                    |
|         | - Any penetrative sex act.                                           |
|         | - Being naked, or functionally so, in public.                        |
+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 1       | - Allowing sexual harassment.                                        |
|         | - Any penetrative sex act you haven't done before.                   |
|         | - Bringing someone to orgasm you haven't before.                     |
|         | - Bringing two or more people to orgasm.                             |
|         | - Bringing yourself to orgasm in view of someone you haven't before. |
|         | - Bringing yourself to orgasm in view of three or more others.       |
|         | - Dripping fluids or wearing at least one person's cum in public.    |
| 2       | - ???                                                                |

You can currently spend Slut Points similarly to Void Points, but they are not mutually exclusive.

1 point - You can gain +0k1 to a Skill, Trait, Ring or Spellcasting Roll.

1 point - You can gain +1k1 on any slutty roll.

1 point - force an enemy attack to take 1 free raise for "clothing damage", at up to Void free raises per attack.

2 points - You can gain +1k1 to a Skill, Trait, Ring or Spellcasting Roll.

2 points - Take a bonus Simple Action.

Thirst Points
Thirst points are like the opposite of a Slut Point.

If you gain a Slut Point in a personally satisfying way, you may also remove a Thirst Point. If you perform an action at one level lower than your current Sluttiness, it also removes a Thirst Point, but you gain no Slut Point for it.

If you spend a Slut Point, you gain a Thirst Point. The GM may also spend a Thirst Point to increase the difficulty of a Willpower Roll.

Sachiko may accept a Thirst Point in exchange for a hint regarding different options.

Other effects may also be caused at His discretion.

These rules, together, create a system that can result is a spiral of smut, but they don't need to. It is up to my player when some act is satisfying enough to purge a point of Thirst, and if she suddenly starts feeling and acting less sexy, those points will tend to bleed off on their own. What feels good to Sachiko and what feels satisfying to Sachiko are things that are up to Prurient, not me.

Does this seem like a lot of work to do some casual smut writing? Probably - but I don't really do casual. Worse, I have ... creative difficulties without a system or framework to support what I am saying or building - but I take up as much of the load from my player as I can.
Annaamarth
I wanted to give you an FYI for how I'm trying to present this - and to make sure to set ... expectations.

In normal play, I will present many situations that may or may not end in sex, consensual or not. I won't go out of my way to get Sachiko raped - she is a skilled bushi, after all! But if you take actions that are more or less risky - and you may or may not know which is which at the time - as a consequence, things can go either way.

If you want to know what is more or less risky, you can always ask. Right now, in this place, you may be my subby little bitch - but if my subby little bitch craves more smut or less smut, I like to know. If that subby little bitch wants to pay a price for a hint, she can always ask for a Thirst to go with it - the spirits might bring some temptations with your clues - but that isn't a rule. Until you ask for, suggest, or beg for one of these things I will let the cards fall where they may.

In Visions, I will be more likely to present the vision with more ... influence from me. Part of that is because it's not your world. It's a dream world where the spirits have more sway - and if you're having a naughty dream about being subjugated by filthy bakemono ... then that's the dream. If you're having a vision that conveys plot, then that's the dream.

However - that's the way I operate by default. If you want or need either of those to be modified, I would love for you to tell me.

I am absolutely loving Sachiko so far, and her persevering through degradation. I look forward to seeing what she is degraded and corrupted into.

Subbyelf
Yay! It makes me so happy Master she meets with...approval. I am looking forwarding to those things too.

The way you describe your approach above is more or less in line with my thinking but I like the added dynamic of having the option to attach a thirst point to any hints I ask for. And yes, I like that the game while charged, will not be just long one uncomfortable sex scene. I love the Rokugan you've created so far and I want to explore on my feet as much as on my back (or knees!)

I've added lines on my sheet for slut and thirst points. I have one slut point currently right? And 0 thirst?

Back
Top Bottom