Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starting an [NSFW] off-site writing transcription journal

Annaamarth

Anna, Annaa, AM are all fine. He/Him/Cogitator.
I am getting ready to start transcribing a 1x1 story to the site, for the enjoyment of others and for my own writing practice. This is the first post I'm leaning towards, which includes the background and content warnings, but does not actually contain any substantial amount of story - having not done a journal before, I thought I would start here.

[NSFW] - Rokugani Dishonor - a record of an Offsite RP with Prurient Elf - [NSFW]

This will be a record of an offsite 1x1 system-based RP with PrurientElf.
I've found that forum play can be difficult for me - I've enjoyed forum games in the past, but I've found that the structure of a Discord server is much better for me. In a discord server it is easier to set up an OOC channel, a dice channel, a notes channel, an In-Character channel, sub-channels for each chain of events, sub-channels for sex scenes, sub-channels for skipped scenes that can be returned to if and when we choose ... But none of that is tremendously relevant to this journal.

So, before I continue: if this were in the 1x1 forum, this would be Taboo.
Impact play, misogyny, rape, abuse, anal, knifeplay, and a scummy Gamemaster. Power plays by the people around the character, and power plays by the GM on the player. Cruel noncon. As an example, in my very first 'freeform', organic noncon scene that I have ever written, 'I', the GM, abused and anally raped my player for having forgotten modifiers on her character sheet. Aftercare, such as occurs, takes place outside the scope of the game space or the "at the table" thread. There is a degree of meta play here.

This is the story of a player and her GM. It is also the story of Bayushi Sachiko, scion of Clan Scorpion, as she does her best to perform her duties to Clan Scorpion within the lens of a sexist, even cruel take on Rokugan, the setting of the Legend of the Five Rings. As befitting a story of two layers, there will be two layers to this story - presented, I hope, in a way similar to The Princess Bride, wherein you will see the story of Sachiko-san's, with brief interludes between the Gamemaster (played by myself) and the Player (in turn portrayed by PrurientElf) as we appear in my living room at the table. Being the GM - and the de-facto dom - I have the opportunity to shape the world as I see fit and the responsibility to keep my partner's boundaries in mind. This has been an exercise in creativity and communication that I leave to the reader's imagination, excepting where the results can be read.

This sets the stage, I think, for what follows. I'll be recording some, if not all, of this story as my own little writing project.

Interjecting comments and feedback are welcome, but I ask that they be spoiler-blocked
with comments in here
for ease of scrolling.

I am confused; are you asking for advice on how to proceed with this here?

So long as the other member is consenting then that's fine; and posting it as a transcription in Storytelling works.

Also I would say that what you wrote here including the kinks occuring as well as the introduction to the story and how you would like the comments listed would function well as your first post. So if that is your plan as it appears to be then you're on the right track in my opinion.

That's actually exactly the kind of ... criticism? I was looking for. Feedback on structure, planning, portrayal.

Hell, writing feedback too.

I dunno what I'm doing, I haven't done this before.

Back
Top Bottom