Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Questionable backstory. Rule 4a

Murdergurl

Incorrigible Butt-Slut and Goblin Enthusiast
Supporter
So, I have a question for staff regarding the backstory of a character of mine. Concerning this rule...
4a. No major abuse or actions may take place toward a character younger than 15. Beyond sexual acts, this means that you may not expound upon abuse, be it mental or physical, toward a pre-15 within your story. Live birthing cannot be of a sexual nature, deriving pleasure, or causing any form of abuse, pain, or harm. This is an adult writing site and stories should not include such serious acts toward or from pre-15 characters. One may include minor wrongdoing type of acts, such as shoplifting, sneaking beers & smokes and the like, typical for teenage rebellion, but major offenses and abuse that are violent and torturous toward pre-15 characters is not to be included in writing or backstory.

...I'm wondering if the character in question would be one that violates this rule. For obvious reasons of infraction, I'm not going to just plop her Character Sheet link here. But if one of y'all could PM me and I could share what I am unsure of whether breaks the rule or not.

I had started a very long term and immersive writing/worldbuilding project that has spanned out from this character, and it's well over a year in the making. But if her backstory is essentially non-admissible... well, I can scratch this site off as a place to share her.

Back
Top Bottom