Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB [nsfw] Explosive request thread

Exploding Epic

Meteorite
Hey!

As you might be able to tell already - I'm looking to play as a female character/characters against different roles. Generally this depends on what I have a craving for at the moment - but I tend to play as submissive characters or switches of different sorts. Also as a tiny extra note - I usually prefer PMs, as well as anime/drawn faceclaims.

While I'm definetely mostly looking for the ideas I'll list a bit further down below, I'm always up to try various things if I like the idea enough, be that super smutty or more plot-focused. Throw me some ideas you have in mind, the worst I can say is no! Though I'll obviously give priority if it relates to my current cravings!

At some point I'll get around to making an F-list, but until then;

Kinks: Large/possibly hyper cocks, excessive cum, throat/stomach bulges, just a biiit of buildup

Limits: Scat, vore, vomit, gore / blood, drugs, and anything that goes against the site rules

Now, finally we'll get to my current craving(s);

A personal suuuuuper craving of mine for a while, I'm interested in playing something a little more longer terrm where a parrticularly hung femboy learns to put his cock to use - of course being naturally dominant. I'd love to set this in a modern world where he can go around fucking multiple girls - maybe even some fandom girls, though I'll likely not use their personality in all cases. For this I'd also like to include the additional kink of a height difference with the hung femboy being the smaller one in a few cases - not all of them.

Back
Top Bottom