Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help with my Request Thread (Constructive Criticism)

Sato

Moon
Hello!

I want to drive more engagement with my request thread to get my plots off the ground. I recently trimmed things down to cut off fluff and kinks that could be discussed in PMs. I think my plots are solid, but please give any suggestions that could maybe spice things up or add some flare to really drive more people into wanting to jump in on the ideas. I also wouldn't mind suggestions for the thread itself.

my RT: Mx Female - (Romance/Sci fi Space Opera/Fantasy) The search for partners!

TYIA Sato

To me...there's no intro. The thread just says "Hi" and then hits me with a couple of prompts.

So...other than your name, I know nothing about you, what you like, what you don't like.

I'd suggest you put at least a little bit of info about yourself and your likes/dislikes at the top, then go into your story ideas.

But that's just me.

I would second what Sync said - more information about you and what you like is a good place to start, and it does make your thread more attractive.

Also if you would like to change the formatting to something more visually appealing then I would suggest checking out the Request Thread BBCode templates (link) that our Design Team and others have contributed to; they are very effective for creating a thread that pops out.

I would second what Sync said - more information about you and what you like is a good place to start, and it does make your thread more attractive.

Also if you would like to change the formatting to something more visually appealing then I would suggest checking out the Request Thread BBCode templates (link) that our Design Team and others have contributed to; they are very effective for creating a thread that pops out.
thank you! Ive never used BBcode before, do i just paste it in the "toggle BB code" text box then add my text?

Back
Top Bottom