Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ž๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ž๐•ค. ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•– | ฦ’แด‡ส€แด€สŸ x แด€แด›แด€ส€ษขแด€แด›ษชs

ฦ’eral

๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ง๐•–๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค
Supporter
mcbanner250h.png

There was a saying in treasure hunting - this business is not about what you find, itโ€™s about what you donโ€™t find. And Rhal, short for Rhalโ€™voth, scoffed at that saying until she learned that lesson first hand. The leoniness, standing at 6โ€™7โ€™โ€™ tall and built powerfully enough to wrestle a minotaur and win, had once been one of the best in the trade. Even as a cub, her brutal strength had been remarkable, and, paired with her inclination for exploration and mischief, a constant source of headache for her parents. Rhal got into the treasure hunting business by accident, though in a way, it only made sense. The proclivity to delve deep into winding mountain tunnels in search of gold was not all that different from liberating robin eggs from the tallest trees.

Although she styled herself a treasure-hunter, her activities often far exceeded that nomenclature. Local bandits roughing up a defenseless village? That became her business whether the villagers had gold to pay or not. Despite the fact that she never stayed in one place too long, her audacious exploits, combined with striking silver hair and that elemental infused longsword of hers, earned her a reputation as โ€˜Argent Lightningโ€™. Where her footfall traversed, treasures abounded and ruffians trembled.

Well, that was about three years ago, and it has been pretty much downhill from there.

โ€œSigh, no wayโ€ฆโ€ The low, raspy timbre of her voice huffed in annoyance, even as she examined her useless waterskin, which had somehow perforated for no apparent reason. Edit, no apparent reason other than her incredibly bad luck. Yeah, Rhal did that thing, that donโ€™t touchy what you shouldnโ€™t touchy thing, and as it turned out, all the strength in the world didnโ€™t do much going toe to toe with a nasty centuries old curse.

Which in part explained her current whereabouts - lost in the woods, in what appeared to be bloody nowhere, positively stumbling through repetitive looking trees in search of some signs of civilization. โ€œCome on, itโ€™s gotta be around here somewhereโ€ฆโ€ The locals had spoken, in hushed tones, of an enchantress that resided in the woods. A mysterious woman, they said, with ram-like horns and doe-like ears. A witch, a sorceress - the villagers couldnโ€™t seem to agree with one another. What they did agree on was that she was seldom seen, but could brew a potion that would bring a half-dead man back to life and summon rain to end the long drought. How true was that? No idea. Local myths and legends were often just that. But Rhal was desperate. Any lead was better than no lead, and a mysterious forest witch seemed like the sort of entity that might know a solution to her curse.

Onlyโ€ฆ โ€œThis tree, again??โ€ She circled a great oak tree, examining the sword marks she inscribed onto the bark as a method of navigation, groaning in annoyance. Contrary to her current dilemma, Rhal possessed keen senses and an excellent sense of direction. In fact, she never had trouble finding much of anything, until this curse of haplessness. And now, well, now she was absolutely down on her luck, pun intended.

โ€œHelllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo, anybody home?โ€ Desperate times called for desperate measures. Making a hollow with her fingerless glovesโ€™ clad hands, she drew in a deep breath and bellowed into the wilderness.

#FF4444

ycbanner250h.png
Libi Acantha had finished packing early in the morning, her bottomless-satchel hanging on a simple little hood right by the drift-wood-made door. On the inside, her cottage was homey and inviting, plain with bundles of herbs hanging dried along the ceiling every few feet like batches of natural ornaments for a festive yule. Cabinets strewn about filled with jars of ingredients, some homely, worthy of a little apothecary, others once living and worthy of a mortuary, as though a morbid game of 'eye spy'.

The enchantress was just finishing cleaning out her cauldron, her curvaceous form was bent over the lip, her wide hips cuffed over the edge as she reached her upper body into the cast-iron with her snowy and honey-spotted serpentine tail like a snake waving up over her rear above her skirt, using a simple rag to wipe away any left over residue, and just before she heard a voice call out in defeat at being lost, tendrils of pure green light hung down, as though streamers just unfurled, to alert her of her upcoming guest. A security system in place if any where to come within 3 yards of her home.
The buxom red head righted herself from her task, dark ruby tresses waving around her caramel dotted vanilla shoulders, the collar of her dress hanging off them delicately, black and teal-ribband bodice accentuating her modestly narrow waist right beside her decently thick hips.

She smiled faintly, wondering who would cry out into the forest so boldly.

"Hmm, a visitor just before I set off? Trying to tell me something again Fausta?" Libi clapped her snowy palms together to smack off any left over muck, speaking aloud, -seemingly- to herself, as she walked towards her door, her long speckled tail with it's similar snowy and honey-spotted complexion swishing left and right, almost tracing along the ground.

Waiting at the top of her door was a large red prism, lightly pulsating, seeming to be charging to do...something.
She snapped her fingers and another illuminating light in the shape of a green circle appeared just below the ominous scarlet.

The verdant evocation doubled as a window, and she adjusted her circular glasses to better sit upon her nose in front of her pale light green eyes.
She witnessed the powerful looking woman of silver hair and impressive sculpt just...calling out to the trees.

Her small flightless pale wings, again, dotted cinnamon brown, flapped twice with interest, if at nothing more than just the attraction that bubbled, her debating if at most perhaps she could have a bit of fun with such a person in a way that would fuel her hellion side, but first, she needed to make sure nothing insidious was a-foot.

Her index finger 'tapped' the pulsating prism and it dispersed into dust along with the window, before she pulled back the entrance to her home.

From the other side, it looked as though she opened a door in the very scenery, her hut completely invisible to the outside world until the timber-gate was opened up to reveal her, and a little bit of the inside, her curves-of-plenty figure on display fully along with both Satyr and Succubus traits of ears, horns, and tail. Only her right arm still invisible as she held it behind her door, her hidden fingers flickering with sparks of gilded mana pointed in secret towards the burly silver-haired leoiness, the sign of magic from The Golden Luck 'Goddess', preparing for the worst were it to transpire.

She tilted her rose-tinted head to the left, sea-glass gaze like gems magnified beneath her spectacles, gliding up and then down the brawny frame of the woman a few yards in front of her, boldly ogling her figure.

Her voice was silky and calm, wafting into the forest like fae folk whispering from the bramble, "Hello?" She let her other hand perch on her ample hip, making the slopes from chest to waist seem all the more dramatic with the way she jutted it out while she smirked a bit goadingly, "Are you lost little cub?"
It was clear the 'little' was being used ironically considering the enchantress that peered through the invisible veil only stood to a 5'2 height herself.

mcbanner250h.png

Huh. Well then.

In all honesty, Rhal wasnโ€™t expecting shouting into the wilderness to work, what with her rotten luck and all that. But it did work, and there was no point dallying in the what-ifs and might-have-beens, not when she had a here and now to appreciate. And appreciate she did.

The dimensional door - or whatever that was, she vaguely recall an allied sorceress rambling on about it at one point, but she wasnโ€™t cute enough for her to pay much attention - opened from seemingly nowhere. The occupant this time around was much cuter though. Rhal was not known for her subtlety, and the same showed in the way her one good eye roved over snowy skin and bodacious curves, taking stock of the distinctively inhuman features and admiring the same just as well. Speaking of those though - ram-like horns, check, doe-like ears, check, it appeared that she found her enchantress.

Rhal remained relaxed, posture open and easy, hands dropping back besides herself without reaching for her scabbard. Her danger sense was impeccable, and while she did not miss the potential threat of the unseen hand, someone who led with a dimensional door instead of say, a fireball, were usually open to conversation. Instead, she grinned wide, raised her forearm parallel to the ground and thumped at her chest once in the customary greeting of her tribe. Given that her fur-lined jacket was worn loose and draped around her biceps as per usual, that meant the alluring stranger was treated to front-row seats of her deltoid flexing in high relief. Which, judging from the way the winged woman was eyeing her, appeared to be the sort of thing she appreciated.

Okay, Rhal could work with that.

โ€œWell arenโ€™t you a sight for a sore eye.โ€ In keeping with the theme of not being subtle, her charisma was the loud and aggressive type. Shyness might as well have been a foreign concept, with the way she so readily hit on the enchantress of unknown origins and even more unknown intentions. โ€œJust a moment ago I was getting incredibly tired of looking at the same tree,โ€ she braced against said tree for emphasis, the massive oak which somehow looked more reasonably sized juxtaposed against her. Elbow dug into the bark, arm bent, putting a little extra torque into her bodyline and emphasizing those slated abdominal muscles that needed no emphasizing.

The taunt bounced right off of her - it was cute, really - and if anything, it just encouraged her to be on her worst behavior. โ€œBut hey, it looks like I found who I was looking for after all.โ€ A pointed canine peeked out from her devil-may-care grin, and both her tone and posture suggested that she intended no harm. โ€œSee, the villagers told me about this powerful enchantress in the woods, and I figured, hey, maybe sheโ€™ll know a thing or two about a pesky little curse, so Iโ€™ve come on lookinโ€™.โ€ She pointedly licked her lips, in that I-wanna-devour-you sorta way, before adding. โ€œThey forgot to mention how gorgeous you are though, truly a travesty. Iโ€™m Rhal, by the way.โ€

#FF4444

ycbanner250h.png

Libi returned the smirk she was so generously given, one brow lowered and the other brow raised as this sun kissed bruiser seemed as brazen as the enchantress has expected. The grin was cocky, her muscles on display, both accidentally and then on purpose.

She seemed to notice the half-Satyr's gaze wandering, or perhaps she intended to be 'forward' regardless, and as the first pick-up-line left her lips, the ivory and honey brown-dotted woman let out a single chuckle, or more like a amused breath through her nose.
Behind the door where the prism still waited, she snapped her fingers and it, 'feh', snuffed itself out into a little poof of red before dispersing completely.
'Something' was giving her the impression that this really would not be an issue the way she jutted out her own hip and slanted her well-defined body to show off her stomach and shoulders to the forest-dweller.

It was a lovely view, so Libi was thankful for the show, another indicator that perhaps this could even be a fun encounter.

And, ah, there it was.

She came here for something, well, she supposed most people did, didn't they?

The lucky-sorceress just smiled all the way through the compliments and cocky posturing, letting her finish before she felt the need to interject again.

"A curse huh? Well I think I can handle that...I'm good at...'handling', many things," Her flirtation was just as clear, though less grand, speaking more with her wandering eye and innuendo than out right praise...at least, yet, "Pleasure to meet you, You may call me, Libi. Why don't you come in hmm? You can tell me more about this magical ailment, and we can of course discuss a price," She turned, her back facing the one of gilded hair and rippling physique. Her wings of ivory with their almost amber spots extended and then folded back, her heart-ended tail swaying rhythmically behind her ankles, but she stopped after only two steps into her cottage, glancing over her freckled shoulder, one pastel jade eye pointed back at the new arrival, "I -do- hope you came prepared to pay for my services? I'm afraid the days of just 'doing good for goodness sake' have, -mostly- been passed by for me," It was a mostly rhetorical question, a reason to guide that one-good-eye to her spacious hips since her sizable and sensuous front had already been briefly exhibited, and it was a show of her own kind, to point the muscle-bound one's gaze to the equal curve between chest and hip, "If so, then of course, come on in little cub, oh, I mean, Rhal~" She emphasized the syllables of the tall fighters name, letting it drag it's way off her tongue like sap dripping down a tree, sweet and glinting in the sun.

Then her cherry head pointed back towards the inside of her home and she walked in, leaving the door open for the other to follow, her hips slow, sashaying left and right with her dappled tail swinging, both motions like a pendulum trying to hypnotize.

mcbanner250h.png

โ€œIs that so? Iโ€™ll believe it when I see it.โ€ That amorous advance was most definitely a promise. Rhal didnโ€™t need two eyes to see mutual interest, and her wide grin reflected just what she thought about that. But, brash as she was, she was here for a purpose, and so, it was time for business. That said, there was certainly no harm mixing business with pleasure.

Rhal strode forward with unmatched confidence, ducking through the door frame and following into the cottage. The homey interior wasnโ€™t particularly small nor particularly spacious, but, juxtaposed against herself, it suddenly looked much more crowded. Her gaze drifted over the overabundance of herbs and ingredients, a brow arching at a jar that stared back at her. Or that was what she thought at first, but a second look assured her that the glaring inhuman eye was most certainly dead, just incredibly well-preserved.

โ€œNice place,โ€ she offered the compliment freely, plopping herself down before a small table. The stool was entirely disregarded; even sitting cross-leggedly on the floor, she had no trouble resting an elbow comfortably on the table. The furniture, like this cottage, was clearly designed for someone notably shorter, but that was true of many places she ventured. โ€œYou cut right to the chase, huh,โ€ the mentioning of a price did not deter her, despite having barely two coins to rub together at present. โ€œI like that.โ€ Given that she was in the position of asking for aid, there was no harm laying it on rather thick. Libi being incredibly easy on the eyes definitely did not hurt.

โ€œIโ€™m not the type to mince words, so let me be straight with you. About three years ago, I was adventuring in the Frightful Wastes, searching for the fabled Burrows of the Perished. Perhaps you have heard of it?โ€ She paused, giving Libi a chance to respond if she so wished. The details served dual purposes. One on hand, to give context for her ailment, and on the other, as a casual namedrop for her prodigious might. Few have not heard of the Frightful Wastes, a barren wasteland to the far north. Arctic temperature and unforgiving snowstorms aside, it was infested with yetis and more monstrous creatures besides. It was definitely not a place for novices.

โ€œWell, I didnโ€™t quite manage to find what I was looking for, but the trip wasnโ€™t totally wasted, because I came across this unmarked temple. Real pretty thing--โ€ she stared rather pointedly at Libi, licking at fang, proving herself quite capable of innuendos as well, before continuing, โ€œThe temple, that is, solid marble construction, artisanal statutes and all that shebang.โ€ It had been quite the sight, and, the good treasure hunter that she was, of course Rhal couldnโ€™t resist delving into its depths and attempting some plundering. โ€œI figured, hey, the place was abandoned, so finders keepers, right?โ€ At that, she shook her head, sporting a rueful grin. โ€œSo I plucked a few shiny gems from the statutes and--โ€ she sighed. โ€œApparently deities, forsaken or not, donโ€™t like their stuff messed with. So now I have an unfortunate curse of terrible luck.โ€

And of course, having not forgotten the prompt about a price, Rhal added. โ€œI donโ€™t have anything to pay you with right now, but,โ€ she tapped her bicep with the opposite hand for emphasis, โ€œI dare say that Iโ€™m amazing at beating stuff up. So you know, if this curse is something you can fix, Iโ€™ll gladly beat up anything you need beaten up in exchange. Yeah?โ€

#FF4444

Back
Top Bottom