MMM+ × F Something Specific

.MoneyShot.

Cheaters Always Prosper
Banished
I usually do about 300 to 1000 words in a reply. This depends largely on my partner. I love being inspired with a post, and would prefer someone who operates in a similar manner. I dont mind a single paragraph reply as it happens every now and again, and sometimes the progression of the role play might call for it, but if it's consistent, Ill start to lose interest.

Ok! So, basically, Im looking for a girlfriend who gets caught up in cheating on her boyfriend as a result of his dirty talk during sex. It starts out with the boyfriend expressing a fantasy he has about his long term girlfriend acting like a complete slut. The two are in the middle of sexual encounters, and he is suggesting how hot it would be if she had another cock or multiple more cocks to enjoy. Or maybe suggest her dressing up in a more slutty way and looking to explore other people. There are plenty of other ideas we could come up with and explore. Perhaps the girlfriend is relucant and uncomfortable at his dirty talk at first, but her body responds to the idea and the seed is planted, and his constant badgering about it leads her to actually go out and cheat on him. Not just with one guy, either. She has multiple men fuck her at the same time over the course of her adventure, and realizes how right her boyfriend was the whole time. This leads her down a path where she just cant help herself anymore, and finds herself cheating everytime the chance presents itself, and with a body like hers... the opportunity comes quite frequently.

We could further explore her depravity, as well. Maybe it gets out of control and after long suspicion, the boyfriend eventually finds out and no longer enjoys the idea he had suggested during his hormonal dirty talk like he thought. Now that he realizes it as an actuality, he regrets it, but is still strangley aroused. Theres a few ways we can go with this and Id love to talk more with anyone interested in exploring this further. So hit me up and let's talk more in detail!

Back
Top Bottom