Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A collection of plots and prompts

barefootbandit

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
A rule or two:

Though there really aren't many rules to speak of. I don't have many limits and like to match my partners. My only slight turn-off are super vanilla fluffy romances because I enjoy grittiness and a sense of dark drama. Conflicted and morally ambiguous characters going through shitty times.

I rp through pms and usually write between 300 to 800 words. Posting sample at the bottom.

As far as my characters go. I generally prefer playing younger characters up to 19ish, somebody with personality and a bratty attitude who is quite selfish. I have a particular fondness for playing orphans or runaways and can play either gender, though prefer playing female.

Various Kinks:

-Coercion/Corruption/Humiliation/Rape
- BDSM
- Spicy, lively and emotional interaction.
- Gags, blindfolds, nipple piercings
- Forced Orgasm/Control
- Age-differences with me playing the younger character.
- Characters with agenda.
- Rape and Snuff and Necro...
- For more kinks I can share a kink list upon request.

A couple fandoms I'd enjoy exploring (aged up where necessary)

- Cowboy Bebop
- Kino no Tabi
- Magi, Labyrinth of Magic
- Attack on Titan
- Game of Thrones
- Skyrim
- The Last Airbender
- Ronja Robbersdaughter
- Star Wars
- Hellsing
- Dragon Ball z
- Hunter x Hunter

Various Original Settings:

- Medieval Europe
- Medieval Japan
- Victorian
- Futuristic/Space Opera
- Modern
- Superheroes
- Ancient Cultures like Rome or Egypt
- Tribal/Forest settings
- Urban/Ghetto

A couple pairings that particularly tickle my fancy, my preferred role on the right. I'm happy to discuss plot ideas for any of these pairings:

- Drug Dealer/Drug Addict
- Serial Killer/Obsessed Fan (fan stalking the serial killer)
- Fan/Celebrity
- Master/Apprentice (magic, blacksmithing, brothel)
- Mercenary/Squire
- Coach/athlete (figure skating, judo or soccer)
- Lone Wolf/Noble princess
- Settler/Native American
- Native American/Settler
- Babysitter/Wealthy kid
- Wealthy man/Orphan
- Kidnappers
- Ninja/Geisha
- Samurai/Kunoichi
- Corrupt Manager/Upcoming Actress or Musician
- Monster/Monster Huntress
- Human/Elf
- Orc/Elf
- Hero/Hero's Sidekick
- Villain/Hero's sidekick
- Villain/Apprentice
- Dystopian soldier/Rebel
- Pirate/Stowaway

Several plot-bunnies, genders can be swapped to me playing male instead or you playing female:

Serial Killer/Obsessed teen:
Your character would be a serial killer who manages to constantly evade the police, mine a teen who, for some reason, is drawn towards him. Maybe she sees art in his killings or perhaps she's a detective daughter wanting to avenge a friend or she just likes the ultimate bad boy.

Scientist/experiment:
A father/daughter pairing about the father being an accomplished and ambitious scientist looking to develop a particularly groundbreaking aphrodisiac.

Ninja Student:
Set in a medieval japan era, I'd like to play an overeager kunoichi getting into trouble when biting off more than she can chew.

Lost Princess:
Set in either medieval europe or medieval india, my character would be the arrogant daughter of a local lord, whose parents grow fed up with her attitude and want to teach her a lesson in humility.

Alternatively a princess/young queen that gets off on watching executions and sentences innocents just for the kick of it.

Western civil war:
During the Civil War the parents and brothers join the front while the daughter stays with a family friend that has peculiar ideas about how she has to earn her stay...

Drug Addict:
A depressed drug addict growing abusive towards his gf or younger sister

Native American:
A native American girl trying to rescue a horse from a settler's horse farm but ending up getting rode herself

Street Vigilante:
A righteous small town girl donning a super heroine outfit and trying to play neighborhood vigilante. Kind of like kickass

Suicide Hunter:
A serial killer whose hunting ground is a popular suicide spot where he snatches his victims before they can get through with it themselves

Unlikely Savior:
An ambushed princess getting rescued by a street orphan and dragged into a backalley until the danger passes

War:
A ww2 idea, my character is a German farmer's niece/daughter who lives on a farm near aconcentration camp and provides the german soldiers with fresh vegetables and fruits or meat. But her uncle/father is secretly part of the resistance and one day they receive an order to smuggle allied spies into the camp via their van. She helps distracting the guards but days later the ploy is discovered and revenge commences.

Or, another ww2 plot. My character is a convinced Nazi girl who worked as a secretary in a concentration camp. But as the allied forces win the war, she is among the prisoners who have to pay for their crimes at the hands of russian, american or british soldiers.

Babysitter:
A rebellious teen who thinks she's too old for a babysitter and plans to make their stay miserable.

Something to prove:
A wealthy single dad is too busy to pay much attention to his rebellious daughter. One day, after she sneaks off to party or runaway, she is caught by Slavers and sold on an underground auction that her father frequents. Upon seeing his daughter on stage he decides it's finally time to discipline her.

Substitute Teacher:
A black substitute teacher in a rural town facing his students' racism and deciding to discipline the ring leader who secretly gets off on the humiliation

Royal Tourney:
When the emperor invites all noble families to the biggest gladiator tournament in history to celebrate his son's marriage, the young and rebellious tomboy daughter who wants to prove and show off her combat abilities secretly signs up for the tourney, chasing fame and glory but only getting defeat and dick.

Accidental Snuff:
A couple looking to spice up their sex life with some risky breathplay but things go awry.

School shooting:
A depressed young adult shooting up a school and catching my character hiding on the toilet.

The trapped streamer:
A streamer or influencer getting abducted on cam during her stream and waking up in a red room for a much darker type of stream. Could also be an actress or singer

Posting Sample:
How long has it been since that fated day her family's kingdom has been usurped? Months, years? She wouldn't know, she has long since lost any sense of time down here in the Hutt's bastion. Not that it really mattered anyways, this was her life now and would be for all eternity. The Hutt would never give her an opportunity to escape and even if he did she highly doubted she'd dare taking it.

Because Anastasia had seen plenty times what happened to other unruly slaves who tried to resist, still remembering their screams when they had been executed or swallowed by those various beasts the Hutt owned.

And honestly, this wasn't so bad anyways. In a way it was just more of the same like her life has always been, just obeying the people in charge. Yes, the nature of this slavery was far more disgusting than her relatively happy life at home at her parents royal court, but even back then she had always had to do as she was told.

Ultimately there was no difference between having to spend hours on how to curtsy properly, or suck these cocks. In both cases she was just doing as she was told, that's simply how her life worked. Besides, this was no time to be pondering useless thoughts anyways, she better focused on pleasing them so they wouldn't be too rough with her.

Swinging her waist as part of her little dancing performance for the Hutt and his Lieutenants, Anastasia slowly pivoted in a circle while rolling her belly in every direction, her arms sensually circling over her head. As with all slaves her position was marked by the slave collar around her neck, though while lesser born slaves were only afforded a heavy grey iron chain, her own collar was instead made of fine golden links that reflected her aristocratic background.

She was allowed that much individuality, at least.

Around her wrists and upper arms she wore similar golden links that softly clanked upon each motion of her hands while her lightly wavy brown mane streaked with blonde reached well past her shoulders to around her lower back, gently swaying upon each step. She particularly liked her hair, taking generous care of it every day. Her sister had always brushed it for her, so Anastasia still remembered all the fond memories whenever she took some private time with her hair. Plus the openly flowing mane also helped amplify her figure a little, adding additional volume to her petite build.

Though she still seemed pretty enough for the Hutts at least. Her slim, perky breasts softly jiggled upon each swing of her bared torso and her small pink nipples were a harmonious contrast to her pale alabaster skin. Around her waist she wore a light-blue, translucent silken skirt which both bared her camel toe and accentuated her deep blue eyes.

All together she remained pretty enough not to feel ashamed so she really didn't mind any of this. It just was her role now, to be pleasing to their eyes. And after she finished her dance they'd likely make her mate with one of their hounds twice her size in front of everybody.

That's just how it was. She couldn't change or fight it. Her only value now was based on how well she could please them. Because she was a girl and a slave.

Finishing her initial pivot, the former princess shuffled her bare feet across the ground, her movements still somewhat comprised by the two heavy iron cuffs and chains around her ankles. Without those cuffs she could have danced much easier and quicker because she wouldn't always have to worry about tripping over herself, though the Hutt seemed to have a different opinion. He often entertained himself by tucking on those ankle chains to rob a slave's footing and watch them tumble.

But Anastasia knew that as long as she danced well she wouldn't have to worry about any of that. Just finish her dance properly and they'd be that little bit more appreciative of her. And her entire survival hinged on their approval.

Tilting her head sidewards across her own shoulder with a little smile on her lips, Anastasia lightly shook her butt in the Hutt's direction, brushing her hands behind her head to gracefully lift her hair and show off the curve of her neck and shoulders.
~~

So if any of these ideas catch your eye, feel free to send me a pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom