Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ameira Engel x Hawkril) What cube?

Hawkril

Planetoid
Justin was starting to watch the colors fly by on his screen while waiting for it to load, having an office job definitely blue the big time. Eventually the windows screen popped up on the computer screen while he let his pale figure scream out, "Finally!" while an abrupt "SSSSSSH!" rang out through the entire office. That almost through him off the deep end, but it wasn't easy to anger Justin, for he knew how to do his job, everyone else was just too stupid to realize the potential he had. Even having completed a few rubik's cube prior to the one he had now, but this one was special somehow, sensing a lack of power within it. Fiddling with it during one of his coffee breaks, considering the fact he didn't drink coffee all too often with the rest of his staff at work, not quite the co-operative fellow when he was put on a team.

Nor did he get along with any of the other staff members that he worked with, just because their errors made him think harder than they actually wanted him to. Explaining things in numbers really didn't appeal to anyone besides his own Rubik's cube that he talked to when trying to figure out it's mystery. "Why are you so important that I must finish you, I mean, I only got you from a silent auction, but I guess they weren't smart enough to figure it out...?" he asked it calmly as if expecting a reaction. Shaking it once after the final color clicked into place, finally having achieved the result of a complete cube. Light started to shine from it causing him to push his chair away from him to get up, standing at 5'11" with short dark-brown hair. The skinny figure on him almost showing bones, but he wasn't too agile or co-ordinated either as he pushed the chair away falling over.

Having a six inch length hidden underneath black boxers and black work pants, while his blue dress shirt seemed to be quite odd in an office like this. Not that he could see anyone, but his appearance wasn't all that great, except he did have great hygiene, smelling good, despite his physical appearance. The one thing that was odd was his nose as it was a little big for his high cheek-boned face, tilting it slightly in confusing as the golden glow was slowly disappearing leaving him staring in awe, slack-jawed.

• Cyrus.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • "Finally, I'm free from that forsaken prison~" A soft, melodious voice rang from behind the golden cloud, followed by a soft moan as the woman stretched her arms over her head, her large bust thrusting out slightly until she relaxed and sighed contently. Confident, she stood tall and to her full height of 5' 9", settling one of her delicate hands onto her wide hips, the other running long fingers through her short silver hair. As the light disappeared, cerulean eyes wandered about the office cubicle curiously, wondering where it was she had found herself this time. It must have been at least thirty years since she was last released after she had been transferred to live in this pathetic little thing, after all, rubik's cubes weren't as popular as they used to be and hardly anyone ever took the time to complete them anymore. Certainly, a lot of things had changed since then. As she looked around, she noticed human technology had certainly improved as her eyes settled onto large white boxes with colorful screens and other mechanics she wasn't familiar with. After a moment, she continued to look around until she saw... what was this, a human?

A smile graced her full, violet lips and she chuckled softly to herself. Her hands moved to her lap and she bent over slowly, so her bright eyes were at level with his. She stood rather close to him, her face only several inches from his and her large breasts hung in front of him, further exposing her cleavage though already, her breasts were barely covered, only accompanied by a strip of a wide, duo-colored cloth to hide her nipples. Over all, she barely wore anything and only enough to cover what was necessary, otherwise revealing much of her body. Needless to say, she was beautiful, stunning in fact. As a whole, she was almost enough to put herself on par with Aphrodite, and though it contradicted her appearance, she was no goddess. Rather, a genie, and of a particular type.

"Hmm... Are you the one who released me?" She asked him, and without really meaning to, her voice might have come off with a bit of a seductive tone. It was her natural tone, though it was suiting for her and no matter how many years passed, it never changed. Her eyes almost seemed to shimmer under the office light, and though she was curious as to what her new master might bring only to see whether or not they would be benevolent for herself and her own desires, they appeared kind. It was only a charade of course, as of now, she could really care less.

As she waited for an answer, her eyes couldn't help but look him over a bit more and as she did, her smile only grew a little wider, lighting her features. He wasn't the most attractive male she'd seen, actually he was pretty much up there on her list of the most... "underdeveloped" masters she's had during her life time. He was scrawny, terribly skinny and not to mention very pale. He also wasn't very tall, she was almost as tall as he was and he barely had any muscle to compliment him. However, she liked that; it was bound to mean he had plenty of wishes, and seeing as the count was unlimited until he decided to 'dispose of her' and return her to the rubik's cube, she knew she was going to have fun with this one.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Justin was indeed amazed by the beautiful, glorious woman before him that had appeared out of nowhere, or more or less the Rubik's cube that he had just completed. Oddly enough he wasn't going to question the way she popped out of nowhere, and he felt his length slowly hardening within his pants due to the site of her breasts. It was not a big bulge, but there was a hint of one there anyways, before long he was starting to lick his full lips softly in pure desire for this woman. She definitely had the body of a woman who wanted more than just what Justin had, and perhaps she was some sort of magical being considering she was asking if he was the one who released her. Nodding his head absent-minded, only had to think about what she would do for him, if anything related in a sexual manner. Longing for more of this contact from her delicate body and watching as her breasts waved in front of him begging to be freed of her fabric.

Sizing up her height and noticing she was just as tall as him made him feel a little intimidated, but that wouldn't stop him from asking her name, "Yes, I'm the one that freed you, and what is your name if I may ask? Plus...what exactly are you?" he then finished his questions by rubbing the said developing bulge. Guiding his own hands away from his crotch, it was obvious he might not be too worried about what wishes she would grant him as long as he could use one to change his own physical form. Now being a genie, Cyrus would be able to see her master's thoughts, but not all of them, especially the ones that were sure to embarrass him if she knew about them. Justin sighed softly before crossing his arms, trying to act all serious and mature even after hearing her seductive, luring voice.

• Cyrus.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
            • "My name?" The woman almost appeared surprised by the question, her cerulean eyes staring at him curiously before she breathed a soft little sigh, though she wasn't disappointed. In fact, she was almost pleased that for once, a master appeared interested in knowing her name so quickly. "You must be one of the first who've come to ask me that question so soon... My name is Cyrus." Her eyes dulled a little afterwards, but it wasn't too long before they sparked into another interested gaze, watching the man's hands travel toward a small and barely apparent buldge poking out from the front of his pants. For a moment, her lips shaped a small 'o' as if faking surprise but of course, she was anything but. Naturally, she had expected the man to get an erection so soon, it was only the size of it that had surprised her, and the pants' restraint had done very little to help. "I see you have a small friend there, hm?" She giggled, a delightful sound. Gently and playfully, with the tip of her forefinger she would poke at the small buldge in his pants. Then despite all the fabric between her skin and his, immediately he would have felt a brief surge of warmth flow through out his penis, a pleasurable sensation that would probably make him shiver at least before it disappeared shortly after she pulled away. Other than please him for those few short seconds, her touch wouldn't have done anything else. It had simply been a small side effect of her physical contact, whether it be direct or indirect, that she could activate at any time so long as she pleased. One of the many perks of being a sexual genie. "It's almost a shame, but I suppose we could fix that in due time."

Sighing again, she picked up the rubik's cube that had landed at Justin's feet when he first dropped it before righting herself up in a stand, towering over him as he remained sitting on the ground after his previous fall. Her eyes focused on the small toy, feigning interest as she began to switch one of the sides, ruining all four faces. In her hands it wouldn't do anything at all, fortunately, so she remained safe. Only in Justin's hands while he held the will to return her to her 'prison' and home would it ever pull her in again until the next time it was solved.

Cyrus shrugged her shoulders, keeping the rubik's cube in her grasp while sitting herself onto the very edge of his desk a few feet away. "I've been called many things through out the years. A witch, the devil, once I was even called a monster." She sighed for yet the third time, switching the cube into one hand while she faked a hurt expression, closing her eyes and setting her right cheek in the palm of her hand, resting her head. "It's really terrible, I don't believe I'm any of those things. People can be so cruel~" Opening her eyes, the expression quickly fell and she smiled, chuckling. She tossed him the rubik's cube. "But I suppose I'm what your people call a jinn or genie, but I'm of a special kind. In lameman's terms, I'm a sort of... 'sexual' genie, most of my magic specializes in sexual activity or transformations, and other things... nearly anything you can think of that might contribute to a pleasurable experience, I suppose. I am, however, allowed to grant what your kind would consider a 'normal' sort of wish. Otherwise, you're number of wishes is virtually unlimited." Pausing, Cyrus looked up toward the ceiling and brought a finger to her lips, looking throughtful as if she forgot to mention something. "I believe that's about it~"

Finally, her eyes focused again on Justin and she smiled, or rather smirked, tucking both her arms underneath her breasts and making them bounce a little, just for a second or two. She would have crossed them over her chest instead, but that really wouldn't have been comfortable given their size, and she knew well enough to realize he loved looking at them. She couldn't blame him, they were outstanding, if she did say so herself. She laughed, then poked around in his mind for a moment only to find his name. Everything else she made sure to keep herself out of, it was always much more fun to guess but she didn't plan on wasting her breath simply to ask his name. "So... Justin, correct? Or would you rather me call you my master?" She restrained herself from scowling, oh how she hated it when she was required to call a man or woman her master, even though, according to the rules, they were and whether or not she called them so was up to them. She was, however, required to ask. She hated those rules... "Do you plan on sitting on the floor like that all day?" She continued to keep her tiny little smirk, seeing as how he hadn't yet risen up from the ground. Had he been so stunned he forgot to stand? She found it funny, and chuckled softly. "It's a bit odd that I have to look down at you for so long."
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Justin was merely smirking as soon as she even spoke to him, glad to have someone finally recognize who he was, but not only that she might be able to change him to whatever he desired finally. Many of the office workers were now just staring over at Justin as he continued to look as if he was conversing with himself, and this made him unwary of his surroundings for a moment. "How'd you know my name? Can you read my mind? And I'd rather you call me Justin...for now anyways...we'll see where things go for the moment.." he added while pondering some of his wishes that had come to the top of his mind recently. Not wanting to justify his actions right away, but soon there would be much more to discuss with the recent upheaval of certain events occurring right in his office. Once the touch to his length caused it to warm, something odd happened it almost made him feel like he wanted to just fuck her pussy right away with it. Even with her alluring body it was hard to resist just taking advantage of her tight wet cunt despite knowing she'd be able to disappear without even hearing what he wanted from her.

Licking his lips he wasn't done just yet, now actually getting up and then grasping both her massive breasts once more wishing they were filled with strawberry milk for the moment. Even as the fabric of his clothes smoothed out, emotions ran through his head, especially what he wanted for his first wish. "Well, actually, I do have my first wish ready, I wish to control my own form to look sexier to woman so I can fuck them hard, and control the size of my cock..." he had put a little thought into that, but he hadn't thought about Cyrus's own desires yet. From the looks of it, she felt like she was going to have fun with him, but that was the one glint Justin usually liked to see from women, "Now if there's anything that I do that displeases you, please don't hesitate to tell me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable...and whoever said you were a witch or other derogatory term definitely doesn't know a beauty of vision before them..." he said once more. A light blush traced his pale figure, but that wasn't hard to notice on his complexion even as his slim figure soon changed position while sitting.

"Also, can you take us back to my apartment, please Cyrus? People here probably think I'm going crazy if I'm the only that can see you..." he said softly soon moving over to her taking the Rubik's cube, putting it in his pocket, knowing it was like a lamp. Judging from Aladdin, he probably had the power to put her back in it, and she knew it too even as he then spoke to her once more, "I don't think I'll ever let you go back in the cube anyways....it's probably cramped in there?" he asked, quite curious now.

• Cyrus chuckled, other than the several women she'd had as masters in the past, Justin was the first one to ever deny the offer that she might call him master. She liked that, it meant she wouldn't have to further degrade herself, at least not for the time being. Already she could tell that for this period of time, she might actually have some genuine fun; he was different, that was for sure, almost considerate. For her and regarding her line of work, that must have been a first.

"Justin it is, then." She chuckled, then shrugged her shoulders, looking away again to further examine the cubicle before she smiled, looking at the man from the corner of her eyes. "I suppose I can, but I won't, not unless I need to of course~ I've always thought guessing games were so much more fun to play. Don't you think?" Another giggle, and she remained seated in her place on his desk, crossing one leg over the other and gently wagging her foot, albeit somewhat impatiently. Although she knew no one could see her, except Justin of course, it was quite unnerving to see the occassional sets of eyes peer just over the top of his cubicle to check whether or not the man was talking to himself. It wasn't because of anything personal, in fact she would have loved for them to see her and watch them all get erections at the sight of her beauty, but it was annoying to know that her unseen presence might cause several problems for the master who had been so nice to her thus far. Then again it might have been funny, maybe later Justin would have her change one of them to get revenge. At the thought, she couldn't help but laugh under her breath, hoping he didn't hear.

Now as she would turn both eyes toward him, she would watch as he stood and curiously, she kept her eyes glued onto his pale form as he moved closer. A soft, short gasp passed her lips when he grabbed both of her breasts, and afterwards she moaned softly as her chest fell slightly while she relaxed, a smile curling the corners of her colored lips. "That feels good..." She cooed, it was nice to feel his cool skin against the bare skin of her breasts, seeing as how she did very little to cover them save for those two strips running across her chest to cover what was absolutely necessary for even the slightest level of decency. Then hearing his wish, she smirked and while he held onto her breasts, she would snap her fingers. Immediately, he would feel another surge of warmth flow into him but at a higher intensity than before, and this time, it would charge into every inch of his body. It was the sensation of a small portion of her magic flowing into him, only enough so that he could transform himself to whatever he so pleased. It would also remain trapped inside his body, less she take it away, so he couldn't transform anyone else. If she did that, it would certainly go against the rules. "Wish, granted." Cyrus would say with a glimmer of amusement shining in her eyes, normally she would always be the one to transform the other. But she supposed it would take some of the load off her shoulders and she wouldn't have to work as hard.

Afterward she stood, again letting her breasts bounce slightly and playfully, Cyrus feigned a pout when he let go to grab his things, pursing her lips and faking a hurt expression. But like her previous expressions, it never lasted long and she smiled, moving closer to him.

"Of course we can, Justin. I'm sure it would be a lot more comfortable than this wretched place. It's really terrible that you have to come in here every day." She said, pouting again before she smiled and draped each of her arms over his shoulders, locking her hands behind his neck. She leaned her forehead against his, staring at his eyes while her breasts pressed gently against his own chest. Meanwhile, their surroundings would quickly become a blur of mixed colors before swirling around them, that's if Justin cared to look rather than at the beauty in front of him. In a few short seconds then, she'd let go and chuckle, sitting herself onto something behind her; the foot of Justin's bed. After having poked into his mind again to find the location, she had quickly transported the both of them to his apartment, specifically his bedroom. She smiled and looked around, pleased to see he kept his place neat, unlike the last place she'd seen. "Hmm, yes... I suppose you could say that. It's dark, too... A lot like living in a small cave without any lights or anything to entertain you. You also can't speak, you can only think and listen to whatever might be outside. It's almost torture, but~ I suppose it's home." She sighed, discontent, but in the depths of her mind she knew that, like all the others, as soon as Justin finished getting all the wishes he could possibly think of, he'd send her back in to rid himself of all the... 'trouble' she might cause.

Her hand then started to run along the surface of the covers on his bed, seeing that these, too, had changed over the years and she smiled again, they were so soft. She bounced a little on the bed then, causing her breasts to do the same and she laughed, seeing they weren't the same stiff pieces of wood they were before. Her eyes turned to Justin. "This place, though. I must say, it's a lot nicer than the homes I've seen belonging to my previous masters. It's so amusing!"

Justin was now rather appalled by her abilities and wanted just more than to have her as his own, he wanted her to be with him forever, not caring if her other masters didn't take care of her. Saving her own trouble for having to transform him, even as his body started to slowly grow by at least four inches giving him a height of 6'4", muscles slowly starting to develop on his slowly tanning body. Having a more fair complexion, glad she had granted him these wishes just so he could please anyone he wanted wondering if that one wish affected his balls along with his cock. Surely it would considering he wanted to have a better aspect of how to please women, but his ballsac was already big enough as is anyways. Soon, his bulge started to grow slowly the buttons on his jeans almost wearing out from the sheer change, but if he made it too big he might die of blood loss easily. Now Justin's length was at least 14 inches long, and three inches thick making an impressionable bulge in his jeans as he smiled making his nose a little bit smaller too.

Ah yes, much of his body needed work as his legs grew more toned, the muscles not being pushed overboard anyways, just enough to make him a girl's wet dream, or maybe Cyrus's depending on what she liked. "Oh, Cyrus, I also wish for you to change into whatever I imagine you as in my mind if that's okay with you?" he asked her softly soon kissing her lips after moving to the bed to tackle her gently. Chuckling softly pressing his firm, mound against her body, and easily digging his face into her breasts wanting to see what was underneath her skimpy clothing. "I don't think I'll ever want to get rid of a glorious and beautiful woman such as yourself..." he said to her as soon as he shifted her fabric aside to pinch her nipples slightly imagining her breasts filling with strawberry milk right after he had made the wish. Not wanting her to think he was being cheap with his powers soon started to take off his clothes so she could see his new well-defined body, the huge length protruding up against her own.

"Mmm...do you like what you see, Cyrus, or do I need to change something else?" he asked her playfully while still pinching her nipples and eagerly sucking on one of them.

• Cyrus watched eagerly, highly anticipating the results of the magic she'd gifted him with. She licked her full lips and smiled, slowly growing restless as she continued to watch his transformation before her very eyes as he stood in front of her. Although watching was nothing new to her, this time was certainly better as she didn't have to focus entirely on changing the other person. This time she could enjoy herself, and this time, it seemed the both of them had common interests. She had to admit, she was loving the way he was sculpting his own body, it was slowly becoming something fit for a goddess. Cyrus chuckled, her eyes focusing primarily on the large tent in his pants and she compared it to the small buldge she had seen before. Oh, it was beautiful, and just looking at it in combination with his transformation, she could feel a tingling rise in her lower regions, the fabric covering her pussy slowly becoming damp and wet.

"Of course, Justin," She voiced, her voice now very alluring, more than before anyways as her breasts slowly became just a little more plump and firm, barely noticable, as they filled with milk. Her delicate hands moved to his cheek and settled on his neck as he kissed her, returning the display of affection with a little more passion, tugging lightly on his lower lip just before he pulled away. Still her hand remained on the back of his neck as if keeping him at her breasts, the other gently clasping a few locks of his hair in between her fingers. Quickly, as soon as he began to focus his attention on her breasts she gasped, a shiver running down her spine and she moaned softly, her voice attracting him further like a siren's song. It wasn't very hard to see her breasts were naturally very sensitive, and as his fingers played with her nipples they soon began to lactate, first releasing small trails of the delicious strawberry milk he'd wished for, staining his lips. Only he would find the scent to be captivating, and the taste like a drug; addicting, almost as if he needed more of it. It was almost as if it were an aphrodesiac, but that shouldn't surprise him if it was as it would slowly begin to send his sex drive through the roof shortly after entering his system.

"I love it," She moaned, trying to get the words out as quickly as she could while he continued to play with her breasts, feeling him suckling one of them greedily like a hungry child. She loved it, but couldn't help but deliver a soft, quiet whine almost like a whimper as she felt his hard, huge member rub lightly against her clit, practically teasing her. Without meaning to, she made what remained of her clothes vanish, wanting nothing more than to feel closer to his member as her smooth leg rubbed gently against his thighs, brushing her skin against his. Still, it wasn't in her and her hand clutching his hair curled into a tight fist, but it wouldn't hurt him as she remained gentle. "Fuck me, Justin, please," She whined softly, moaning shortly afterward as his hands remained playing with her breasts. Now they would both know that she loved the sensation she was recieving from all the attention he was giving her breasts but she knew more than anything that feeling his cock inside of her was better, and his teasing her felt like torture as it just rubbed gently against her clit rather than going inside of her like it should. After seeing it she just wanted it in her, pumping in and out like mad.

Back
Top Bottom