Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other than F-List?

Hey everyone!

I see a lot of threads where people have generated "F-Lists". Looked through some, and it seems fairly robust.
Are there any other good kink-naming tools? Ones that people find better for various reasons? (more intuitive / other reason)

Thanks!
LD

The few that were very popular aside from F-List seemed to have shut down.

You might find success with Kink Sheet (link), though I don't believe it's nearly as robust as F-List is.

I do understand though as I'm not necessarily a fan of F-List myself; still it is useful enough.

There were a few decent ones years ago, F-List is the best one out there right now.

EDIT: (oops, I briefly forgot about the rule about mentioning other RP sites) ... so let me summarize it.

In short, there's really nothing as comprehensive as F-list. There used to be a really good one, which has closed down, and another one, that is barely operational (but specifically for furry characters). Both of these kink / character sheets are / were hosted on RP sites.

I think the best suggestion is to learn F-list's archaic UI as once you get used to it, you don't need to worry about it in the long run.

The few that were very popular aside from F-List seemed to have shut down.

You might find success with Kink Sheet (link), though I don't believe it's nearly as robust as F-List is.

I do understand though as I'm not necessarily a fan of F-List myself; still it is useful enough.
Thanks for this. I've been looking for something other than F-list myself. Site's super easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom