Mx Female Fandom Requests and More

RolePlayer25

Banned
Banished
Greetings fellow role players. I appreciate you taking the time to read my thread. I go by DaBoss. Or you can call me Rick. I'm fine with either. I do role playing as a hobby. Always looking for those that share the same passion of dedication, long term, and story writing.

About me:
- Role playing for 10+ years.
- Genres Played: Modern Slice of Life, Fantasy, Historical, Sci-fi, Horror, Zombie Apocalypse, Futuristic
- Elements: Modern Fantasy, Magic, Transformation, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Action
- Can provide in playing main characters, supportive characters, and random within a role play.
- Prefer Long Term role plays. Build-up and realistic.

What I expect from my fellow role player:
- Dedication. - Shows the passion and taking the time to show interest in the role play.
- Posting - Para minimum. Multi para is maximum. ---- With good grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I mean please take the time to make sufficient posts.
- Character Dedication - To be able to play at least at minimum two characters or three. ---- Playing as one character to me is not sufficient for a long term role play.
- Adding depth of the story - Someone that can make plots and improvise on situations as well as reaction on them.

Ratio:
70% Story and 30% Smut

Kinks:

Yes:
- Incest
- Interacial
- Breast Play
- Receiving BJ's
- Sexy Moans
- Sexy Talk
- Anal
- Doggy Style
- Dry Sex (Clothes)
- Excess Cum
- Cheating
- Ageplay within reason and following site rules. (age 16 is the youngest)

Maybe: ( if discussed and agreed)
- Beasteality
- Necrophilia
- Rape
- Racist

No:
- Futa
- Strap-on
- Gender Bender
- Bathroom play (and everything that comes about that)

------------------------------------------------------------

FANDOMS: ( Characters I'm interested in you playing as below that I'll pair fandom with) ( Please only select if you know the character or characters inside and out. )

Video Games:

Final Fantasy
FF2 (SNES): YC: Rosa, Rydia, Valvalis
MC: Cecil, Kain, Edge, Cid
FF3 (SNES): YC: Terra, Celes
MC: Locke, Edgar, Sabin
FF7: YC: Tifa Lockheart, Aerith Gainsborough, Yuffie Kisaragi, Scarlet, Jessie Rasberry
MC: Cloud Strife, Barrett Wallace, Cait Sith, Red 13, Reno, Sephiroth, Zack Fair, Cid Highwind
FF8: YC: Rinoa Heartilly, Edea Kramer, Selphie Tilmitt, Xu, Quistis Trepe, Shiva
MC: Squall Lionhart, Irvine Kinneas, Seifer Almasy, Zell Dincht

Life Is Strange: YC: Rachel Ambers, Chloe Price, Max Caulfied, Steph Gingrich, Kate Marsh, Dana Ward, Juliet Watson
MC: Warren Graham, Nathan Prescott, Mark Jefferson, David Madsen

Resident Evil
RE1: ( PS1 Version):YC: Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers
MC: Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Barry Burton
RE2: (PS1 Version) YC: Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Lynette Birkin
MC: Leon S. Kennedy, Chief Irons, Hunk, Robert Kendo
RE3: (PS1 Version) YC: Jill Valentine
MC: Brad Vickers, Carlos Oliveira, Nicholai
RE4: (PS2 Version) YC: Ashley Graham, Ada Wong, Ingrid Hunnigan
MC: Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera, Albert Wesker
RE: Code Veronica (PS2 Version) YC: Claire Redfield, Alexia Ashford
MC: Steven Burnside, Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Alfred Ashford.
RE5: (XBOX 360): YC: Sheeva Alomar, Village Blonde Female, Jill Valentine, Excella
MC: Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker

Resident Evil Revelations 2: (XBOX360): YC: Claire Redfield, Moira Burton
MC: Barry Burton, Neil Fisher

Silent Hill: YC: Lisa Garland
MC: Heather Mason

Silent Hill 2: YC: Maria, Angela Orosco
MC: James Sunderland

Silent Hill 3: YC: Heather Mason, Claudia Wolf
MC: Vincent, Douglas Cartwright

Silent Hill 4: YC: Eileen Galvin, Cynthia Velasquez
MC: Henry Townsend, Walter Sullivan

Silent Hill 5: YC: Elle Holloway, Margaret Holloway.
MC: Alex Shepherd

Until Dawn: YC: Ashley Brown, Em Davis, Jess Riley, Sam Giddings, Beth Washington, Hannah Washington
MC: Chris Hartley, Josh Washington, Mike Munroe, Matt Taylor

Tomb Raider: YC: Lara Croft, Samantha Nishimura
MC: Fellow explorer on voyage. Dr. James Whitman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Shows

Bates Motel: YC: Norma Louise Bates, Bradley Martin, Emma Decody, Regina, Miss Blaire Watson, Rebecca Hamilton, Sheriff Jane Greene, Jenna, Christine Heldens, Marion Crane, Jodi Morgan
MC: Norman Bates, Dylan Massett, Sheriff Alex Romero, Caleb Calhoun, Deputy Zack Shelby, Sam Loomis

Cobra Kai: YC: Moon, Yasmine, Tory Nickels, Sam LaRusso, Devon, Amanda LaRusso, Shannon, Piper, Carmen Diaz, Julie Pierce,
MC: Robby Keene, Miguel Diaz, Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz, Xander Stone, Daniel LaRusso, Johnny Lawrence, John Kreese, Kenny, Terry Silver, Chozen
Toguchi.

The Office: YC: Angela Martin, Pam Beesly, Kelly Kapoor, Erin Hannon, Jan Levinson, Nellie Bertram, Karen Filippelli, Holly Flax, Cathy Simms, Carol Stills, Hannah Smotridge-Barr
MC: Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Michael Scott, Ryan Howard, Andy Bernard, David Wallace, Josh Porter

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Horror movie rp!

Listed below are some of my fave horror movies. Notice they are 80's and 90's based.

<HALLOWEEN FRANCHISE!>

Halloween 1978 - YC: Laurie Strode, Judith Myers, Annie, Linda, Marion.
MC: Michael Myers, Dr. Loomis, Ben Tramer, Bob, Sheriff Brackett

Halloween 2 1981 - YC: Laurie Strode, Nurse Karen, Nurse Jill, Nurse Janet, Alice
MC: Jimmy, Dr. Loomis, Bud

Halloween 3 1982 - YC: Ellie Grimbridge, Linda Challis, Teddy
MC: Daniel Challis, Conel Cochran

<SCREAM FRANCHISE!>

Scream 1996 - YC: Sidney Prescott, Gale Weathers, Casey Becker, Tatum Riley, Maureen Prescott
MC: Dewey Riley, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Randy Meeks

Scream 2 1997 - YC: Sidney Prescott, Gale Weathers, Maureen, Cici, Debbie Salt, Sorority Sister Lois,
MC: Randy Meeks, Dewey Riley, Joel, Mickey

******************************************** Fandom - Real Life - Prime Characters ------ I'll play as *********************************************************************

- Mike Tyson - His adventure starts in 1985. In his prime during the mid 80's into the 90's. Known as Kid Dynamite to Iron Mike. ------ I'd play him from age 18 and up during his boxing career. ---- While he looks to gain the championship belts, handle the media, finding love or basically enjoying random sex, drugs, and money. ----- Your character can be either a fan, possible girl of interest, manager that wants to have him join their company, or commercial woman trying to get some contract with him. Either way it's a drama, romance, and action role play. ----- (and yes I saw the mini series on him. ) ( I'd like to play that out and even create my own line on things)

- Tom Brady - Regardless of how he's viewed. His adventure starts back within 2000. Being drafted by the New England Patriots. Being always that ready stealth and fast learning quarterback that sits behind starter quarterback Drew Bledsoe at the time. Until he gets his chance to prove himself into the games. ---- Your character could be a cheerleader, girl of interest, fan, celebrity, or female owner from another NFL team.

- Jay Cutler - He gets drafted in 2004 with the Denver Broncos. Playing pretty strong within the season with them till traded to the Bears. Being that arm slinger like Farve. He looks to prove himself into the league while handling the pressure of the media. ----Your character could be a cheerleader, girl of interest, fan, celebrity, or female owner from another NFL team.

- Ken Griffey Jr. ---- Drafted in 1989 by the Seattle Mariners. ----- Being fast, strong slugger, and unusual swing when up to bat. Having many fans that loved to watch him play and trying to compete into a diverse league into the MLB. ----- Your character to be a fan, girl of interest, fan, celebrity or female owner from another NFL team.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

<WISH LIST> < For you to play as for either as real famous status or just random as face claim >
- Kim Kardashian
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Kourtney Kardashian
- Nicki Minaj
- Michelle Monaghan
- Alexandria Daddario
- Christina Applegate
- Kat Dennings
- Jenna Ortega
- Natalie Dyer
- Sofia Vergara
- Danielle Bregoli