Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM here - Warhammer 40k: Black Crusade - Interest check.

Niksis

Who even reads this?
Hey đź‘‹

A quick check to gauge the interest in a play-by-post, casual Black Crusade game. While it won’t necessarily be a sex focused game, Slaanesh is a thing.

The game will be heavily player driven, with individual ambitions, goals and agendas. The players will drive the story forward just as much, if not more, than me.

Ideally I’d be looking for 3 or so players, gender doesn’t matter. What matters is a decent grasp of the English language, the ability to roleplay and drive the story and the willingness to both stand in the spotlight, as well as let the other players shine.

I’d be looking for players who can consistently post once a day or once every other day. This is a hobby, not a full time job for any of us. Posting will happen on a turn function, so no one is left out. We will be using character sheets and I’ll figure something out for the dice portion, if required.

Mainly, this is to gauge interest before I commit.

I would love to. Count me in. A fallen priestess or a renegade would be fun to play.

Oh! Would it be possible to play as a dark eldar, or is everyone restricted to humans and space marines?

Count me in. Though when playing warhammer 40k i prefer the regular non sexy rp.

Back
Top Bottom