Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Corrupted Wishing Challenge

Jacqueline Vile

Planetoid
the idea is simple. You have to make a wish - one wish - and you have to make sure it can't possibly be corrupted while corrupting the previous person's wish.
That being said, to make sure it is in fact one wish, you can't say "and, also, in addition . . ." none of that.
It would be cool to see the results and to see if someone can in fact make an incorruptible wish.

Wish granted. Shooting your load might be uncomfortable for a partner once it turns to gold ... after contacting air.

I wish I could easily, quickly, inexpensively and environmentally visit the many people I know across international borders who might consent to such a visit without international incident, legal trouble or an irate reaction from partners, housemates or neighbours.

Last edited:
Wish granted. You have been introduced the technology that is video call.

I may have been way too amused by this LMAO. This is still loop-hole-able imo, but hey, I gave it a shot.

Contract for Wish

Section 1-001 Preamble

You and ƒeral, on this fourth day of January, 2023, mutually agree and covenant as follows:

Wherefore, for good and valuable consideration, you agree to be bound, without exception, by all terms, clauses, and sections of this contract, in granting ƒeral's wish.

Section 1-002 Definitions
As used in this contract, the following terms shall have the following definitions, and shall be understood in the same manner as understood by ƒeral. The entirety of this contract shall be interpreted and understood, in the same manner as ƒeral interprets and understands this contract.

A. You = entity granting the wish and any agent thereof
B. Wisher = ƒeral
C. ƒeral = an existence understood by my intent, will, and full present faculties, and only by my intent, will, and full present faculties
D. Contract = the document as created by ƒeral and as intended by ƒeral, with any defect, preexisting or otherwise, such as typos, interpreted and understood in the manner intended by ƒeral.

Section 1-002 Stipulations
A. If you are unable or unwilling to fulfill any portion of this contract , you shall not grant ƒeral's wish and you shall promptly communicate the same to ƒeral.
B. You agree that the wish shall be granted pursuant to the wisher's intent. The wisher's intent shall be as determined by the wisher, and any effects deemed to be unintended shall be considered a material breach of this contract.
C. If ƒeral, for whatsoever reason, determines that you have materially breached this contract, you shall revert the state of the world, including all constituent parts thereof, back to the smallest increment of time prior to the execution of this contract, and thereafter, you shall offer ƒeral the option of maintaining the status quo or constructing a new contract for wish, to be selected at ƒeral's sole discretion.
D. You assume a fiduciary duty towards ƒeral, and shall apply to the most stringent level of care, including due diligence and the duty of loyalty, in granting ƒeral's wish.
E. Once the results of a wish is accepted by ƒeral, it shall be irreversible by any means except as otherwise determined by ƒeral. You agree that if ƒeral reverses the wish, she has determined that you have commited a material breach of this contract.
F. Time is of the essence in every provision of this contract.
G. ƒeral does not intend that you erase, alter, or otherwise affect her memory of this contract in any shape or form. ƒeral does not intend that you erase, alter, or otherwise affect her mental state and faculties in any shape or form.
H. ƒeral intends to retain a conceptual understanding of all wishes that she has made, whether the same has been reversed or not.

Section 1-003 Wish
ƒeral wishes for pets, of whatever form, duration and intensity she so desires, as conceptualized by her at such time, in whatever place she so desires, from whatever existence she so desires it from, now and forever more.

Endorsements.
Dates.

Hmmm... *peruses document carefully*

I grant your wish. Your pet is... a goldfish.

As you did not specifically ask for any manner of keeping said pet alive for any particular duration, you'd better hurry along if you intend to keep said pet in a manner and/or state to which the pet might like to become accustomed.

I wish to have the intellect and creative genius of Tony Stark.

Back
Top Bottom