Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Christmas Present

He continued to pound at her pussy roughly knowing by her moans and the clenching of her pussy that she was loving how he was fucking her. She was so tight that he was never able to last long and this time it had been such a long time since her parents had left them alone to do this that he was already nearing orgasm. He whinnied as he pushed into her tightness once more and he came his hot seed spilling out into her womb and pussy gallons of it filling her and squirting out around his cock.

She grinned as she felt his cum pour out from her stuffed pussy, around his cock. She moaned and licked her lips, cumming around his cock hard. She had wanted to feel this for some time, and her fingers couldn't do him justice, so she had stopped rubbing herself. But she had been dying to cum...to feel him stuffed inside her taking her hard.

He panted hard nuzzling into her hair his soft lips nipping gently at her neck. His cock was still buried deep inside her when he suddenly seemed to freeze and nuzzled against her neck to get her to look up in front of them. Standing before them was a very old woman softly shaking her head. â??You two could never stop going at it no matter how many times you had done it.â?

She laid there panting, enjoying the way he nibbled at her neck. She really didn't want to move, and she was enjoying his still hard cock inside her hot, still tight pussy. As soon as she stopped feeling him nibbling on her neck, she looked up to see what was up, and bit her lip softly, blushing like never before. "Oh...hi..."

The old woman smiled and even chuckled a little at Maeâ??s obvious feeling of discomfort. â??Ah my poor girl you always did look so stunned when I walked in on you and Fryan doing this.â? Fryan gave her a look of obvious curiosity wondering where she had seen them before. â??Come let us go to someplace where we will be as we are meant to be not as we are.â? So saying the woman waved a hand and the area around them shifted to a very misty and clearly magical place. Fryan was still kneeling behind her but now he was in his human form and she was back to her elf. The once old woman was sitting just a short way away waiting for the lovers to get out of the compromising position with him still buried in her. As they looked at the woman they began to recognize herâ?¦it was Maeâ??s elven mother.

Mae bit her lip again, feeling his human body behind her...and the fact that it was her mother sitting in front of them when they were having fun for the first time in a long time. "I...um..." she stammered at first, slowly moving off his cock, trying not to moan as she felt him slide out from her. She quickly slipped the dress on that had replaced her clothes as the scenery changed. "So...to what do we owe this visit? I mean...I haven't seen you in years..."

Fryan looked up at her mother sitting there looking all elven waiting for them to come to her. He moved over to Mae and gently helped her sit down in his lap so that his cock was hidden his arms slipping around her waist.

Her mother sighed looking at the two. â??My dear Iâ??m sorry about being away for so long but it has taken this long to figure out how to undo it so you see it was necessary.â? She sighed again shaking her head at Mae, â??Though why you bother with this human I canâ??t sayâ?¦and even more soâ?¦with a horse. Really my daughter you used to have such standards now your worse than a human.â?

A soft growl escaped her lips as she leaned back against him. "I had standards? You're right...only I still do. I only slept with him...ever. Past life, current life, and future life. That's much more than I can say for anyone else I know...including you, Mother." It took quite a bit to get her annoyed normally, but her mother knew how to push that button...and she did it so well too.

Fryan gently cuddled Mae close kissing her neck and rubbing her sides glad to have his human body so unexpectedly. â??Honey please calm down, â?? He glared at her mother, â??And you donâ??t you dare insult her like that again I know how you elves are and just because you donâ??t see a problem with sleeping with anything that has a cock as long as itâ??s not human doesnâ??t make it right.â? He kissed Maeâ??s neck again sighing, â??you mentioned something about away to lift the curse?â?

Mae was rather annoyed, so she sat there, fuming...as well as frighteningly silent. She didn't move or do anything as she sat there in Fryan's lap. Of course she was happy that she could sit in his lap, but just the fact that her mother had been trying to ruin this relationship for so long...well...she wasn't exactly the happiest she could be at the moment.

The mother was taken back by both their words. "Truly spoken, you two. As for a way to lift the curse...there is a quest." She gave Mae a rather straight look. "They are some rather hard to find items that you need. And you need to find enough for the two of you. Here's the list." She handed the list to Mae, neither of them saying anything. "And when those items are in your possession, bring them back to me."

Back
Top Bottom