Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Penny's Dungeons and Dragons: OOC discussion

"SEX ACTS: For mechanical purposes, a sex act consists of any activity that includes at least two participants and results in the orgasm of at least one participant."

So, basically if there is no orgasm, it is not a sex act 'mechanically'? :)
I imagine this is only for system purposes spells/skills/powers/effects wise?

Because let me tell you, there are a LOT of sex acts where nobody cums. ;)

"SEX ACTS: For mechanical purposes, a sex act consists of any activity that includes at least two participants and results in the orgasm of at least one participant."

So, basically if there is no orgasm, it is not a sex act 'mechanically'? :)
I imagine this is only for system purposes spells/skills/powers/effects wise?

Because let me tell you, there are a LOT of sex acts where nobody cums. ;)
Sorry, I saw this but forgot to reply!

Yes, there's definitely sex acts where nobody cums, but I have to draw the line somewhere. I needed a concrete definition for mechanical purposes.

EDIT: I'll make this more clear by describing my thought process for this. Because this is tied to mechanical effects, I need an explicit indicator of when the requirement has been completed or not, and it's best if that indicator requires some time investment to carry out (making it impractical to do in a crisis situation, like a spell cast as a ritual) and is obvious to observers (and yes, in real life, many orgasms are not obvious, but we're writing smut!).

Last edited:
I get a lot of questions or confusion regarding dice rolls, so I've added a specific rule to the Rules list regarding rolling dice. To reduce confusion, I removed some of the choices involved; now, I will create a dice log on hamete for all dice rolls unless otherwise requested.

Back
Top Bottom