Mx Female Romantic slice of life idea with a splash of kink

Agrotorasfavored

Planetoid
Welcome to my thread! I decided to put out a thread for a particular idea that I've been craving just to see if there's any interest out there. So this is hopefully going to be pretty short and sweet.

But first, I wanted to get some basics out of the way.
I prefer to play over PMs or Discord servers
I tend to post between two paragraphs and four paragraphs, though I can push for longer at times.
I'm looking to play against female characters, though I don't care what gender the writer is.

The concept:
What I have in mind revolves around an already established couple. What stage their relationship is at (long term dating, engaged, married) is completely up to us. They own a business together, where they have to work together as partners and are very active in their community. They attend chamber of commerce mixers, they support local youth sports, they do the whole nine yards to help out the community that they belong to. From anyone's outside perspective, they're the perfect members of their conservative community. But the problem is that behind closed doors, they also live a dom/sub lifestyle too. Something that would not be acceptable at all in their town, and so they have to keep it quiet. But part of the thrill for them is pushing boundaries, so they have to come up with creative ways to exercise their relationship and enjoy the thrills, while still maintaining their image.

I see this story as heavily character driven, showing how their relationship grows and progresses, but at the same time, they're dealing with other members of the community, prying, nosy neighbors, family, and the desire to be who they really are together. The idea that I've got for this is that it's roughly even in terms of story and smut.

If this catches your eye, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm really looking forward to trying this story!

Back
Top Bottom