Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Forbidden Slice Of Life RP Request - Craving Boss x Employee

Ariel24

Planetoid
Hi there,
I'm Ariel and I'm so excited to be here!

I live in England and I work in fashion. I've been writing and roleplaying for over ten years. I do work full time but I will be able to send posts/replies at least three times a week. Of course, life happens, if time goes on, feel free to give me a friendly nudge.

I'm looking for detailed roleplay partners. I don't mind your gender, however, I would like your character to be male. I enjoy slice of roleplays with a kind of forbidden edge (nothing illegal, just a complicated situation where the characters need to hide their feelings/attraction). I would say I like a healthy 50/50 split between smut and plot. I enjoy the smut but I also like detailed characters with arcs and backstories and I like to have a good plot. And please ensure your posts contain good spelling/grammar. I'm sorry, bad spelling is a pet peeve of mine.

My preferred style of pairing is one with age gaps where my character is younger. I don't know why but I like my character to be younger than my partner's. I typically play early twenties and I don't like playing characters under 21.

No plots involving rape, incest. No bribery/blackmail/infidelity plots. No exceptions.

As for post styles, I prefer third person, past tense. The length obviously varies depending on context. If I am establishing a new scene, there will obviously be more detail. However, if it's a conversation heavy scene, the posts will be shorter. As long as there is some narrative alongside speech, I'm happy. I don't expect my partner to describe a chair in detail just to fill a word count.

I like to share short character sheets beforehand, sharing character names, face claims, ages, occupation, brief history.

You are absolutely welcome to suggest face claims for your character and my character as well. I want to use a face claim you like. However, I've listed face claims I particularly enjoy playing/playing opposite.

Face Claims For My Character:
Lindsey Morgan
Zoey Deutch
Alycia Debnam-Carey
Lili Reinhart
Melissa Benoist

Face Claims to Play Opposite:
Chris Evans
Ryan Reynolds
Luke Bracey
Martin Kemp
Bob Morley
Scott Eastwood
Pedro Pascal

Pairings/Plots

Obviously, these are just suggestions. I am absolutely willing to discuss alternative plots.

I would like to say that I particularly enjoy enemies to lovers. However, I also like characters with instant and intense chemistry/attraction.

That being said, I am particularly interested in a brother's best friend plot where our characters don't know she's the sister until after they've started dating.

1. MC is a student at college/university and YC is a professor. I don't have a specific plot for this one but I want to be very clear that I want this to be a genuine attraction and connection. I imagine her being very intelligent and enthusiastic for the subject and they bond over it.

2. This one is a bit vague so stay with me. Our characters meet on a dating app or perhaps a meet cute in a bar or something. They have instant chemistry and they're super attracted to each other. They have a whirlwind romance. They do everything together, even go on weekend getaways. They probably aren't introducing each other to friends and family yet but they're super into each other. And then they realise who each other really is and it's a complicated situation. What I mean is: perhaps YC is MC's teacher or MC's dad works for YC. Something along those lines. So, this plot could work with the student/professor plot above. Our characters meet during the summer and on the first day of class, they realise that YC is the professor and MC is the student. I think this plot could also work if our characters met on vacation and when they return to the 'real world', they figure out who the other is?

3. Both of our characters are famous, perhaps actors, and they're filming a tv show together. The producers suggest YC and MC pretend to be dating to kind of boost ratings and gossip about the show. I think this would work best if our characters hated each other. (Think along the lines of the movie 'The Proposal').

4. MC is a new hire at YC's company. I don't really have much more for this one but I don't want MC to be YC's secretary or assistant. I want her to excel in her field/department. I do wonder about maybe she doesn't know who YC is but they meet at an office party and really hit it off. They maybe spend the night together and he explains who is the following mroning? I can also see potential for travelling for work together to conferences and such.

YC is MC's brother's best friend (I'm channeling Monica and Chandler from Friends)
Coworkers (For this, I'm thinking something along the lines of Jake/Amy from Brooklyn Nine Nine)
Best Friends
One character is famous and the other is a fan
One character is famous and the other hates them
Step siblings - However, I would be rather picky on how we laid out the plot. I think I would really only enjoy this if our characters were kind of already dating but before they can introduce each other to their parents, the parents announce their own relationship so our characters already have a history and connection.

Here is my f-list

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom