Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My blood doll and pet [Pistol Kiss]

[[black_rose]]

Super-Earth
Maria closed her eyes as she layed in bed just listening to her music. She sighed a little life was starting to get boring for her hella boring and she wanted something to do or someone to be with but she knew that was never going to happen. Getting up from her bed she got on her clothes a black pants and a pink top. Biting her lip as she put on her black knee high boots that had silver chains going down the sides.

Smiling some a little as she put her rare blonde hair into pigtails she blinked her baby blue eyes and started down the stairs. She wondered where she was going to go but something or someone was calling her. She felt like it and she could even hear a faint voice. Looking into her parents room as she walked by it she gulped and hoped they didn't wake up. Little did she know they were dead cause of the vampire that had drank all their blood. That vampire was the one calling her out of the house.

She didn't know better she didn't know at all she was just a rebel or wanna be rebel. Going out of the house she looked around then started down the street to the mansion at the end of the road. The house was at the end of town and no one dared venture into the house but she dared to knowing something was calling her out and she that desire needed to be filled.

Dirk grins and descends upon the house, the family would go quickly. He was old far too old to be still doing this taking whole familyâ??s lives. The parents die with out a sound the dark hared man grins and wipes the blood off his lips. The man stops in front of the daughters bed. A grin forming on his lips. Slowly he left the house, singing softly as he did so. Either she would follow this song to him or die of madness. Either way he would have her.

He was lean from year upon years of eating nothing but the blood of the living had caused him to shed any extra weight he had. He strides out of the house long black coat fluttering behind him as he does so. Then strides to his car, leaving the door open for his new toy. Still singing his song.

Maria whimpered a little as her eyes fogged up and she wasn't able to control were she was going. The song was to lovely to tempting and sounded like it was coming from someone who she would love forever. Looking back as the guy got came out of the house she smiled as she saw that long coat it looked hot on him. Wondeirng what he wanted with her she got into the car and leaned over kissing him hard on the lips.

She couldn't control herself she wanted him there and now. Looking up at him as she pulled back from the kiss her hand went down his chest and down to his crotch grabbing it roughly she kissed him neck and started to rub the palm of her hand his crotch. It was if his singing was doing this to her she couldn't stop herself and this definatly wasn't like this.

He grins at her as she sits down next to him, pushing her body at the man. He looks at her unaffected by her advances. He had not fed enough to enjoy her hands, as soft as they were. â??My doll, No need for this yet. He leans over her and shuts the door slowly. She could smell death and blood on his breath and coat. The man sits up and the car starts up driving them away, â??Look back. This is the last time you will ever see your house.â? He grins, some blood still clinging to his fang like canines. â??I am Dirk Micoha. I will make all your dreams come true. Does that sound good?â? One of his hands move to take hers slowly he kisses it. â??I donâ??t like to rush things.â?

Back
Top Bottom