Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nera's Corner

Nera9948

Star
Hello, I am Nea, and thank you for stopping by my thread and expressing an interest in writing with me. Before we start writing there are some things you should know about me.

About Me: I am 43 years old. female, and a Dominant individual. I am here to make friends, and write stories, and have fun. I am an Open Door Writer, which means I will write with anyone, as long as they are respectful to me and our likes and desires mesh and we share a passion for the story we are telling together.

About You: Someone of any gender, and who has been on Blue Moon for any amount of time. I'm an Open Door Writer, but you must be willing to walk with me down long dark corridor. It may be dark at times, but it should always be fun, as that is the point of this.

Ons: Yes: Leather and Lace, Light or Medium Bondage, Wax Play, Gags, Strap Ons, Paddles, Whips, and Fornophilia, Non Con, Bad Endings
Offs: No: Age Play, No Diapers, No Cuckolds, No Unrealistic Proportions, No Vore.

Posting Frequency: I attempt to put out a post about once a week minimum for every roleplay that I do. I may not always do this, but I will keep you informed of absences to the best of my ability, and I ask that you do the same.

Time Zone: I am on Eastern Standard time, and active a lot throughout the day, although I am not always posting.

Communication: I have Discord, but I do not use it for roleplay. I only use it for talking about the roleplay. If you are interested, ask me it in pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom