Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you guys usually do in new years?

dogma-alan-rickman.gif

If you mean as a site, I have no idea; to the best of my knowledge there isn't anything particularly planned. Hence, my plan above.

My partner works at a crazy busy bar in the city, so probably nothing sadly! We're observing Friday instead, going to a nice dinner and drinks.

What will you be planning on doing to celebrate?
Sadly we don't really celebrate at this time. My country has a whole different celebration system.

Besides the obvious and hanging with family/friends the night before, I always make a point to sit down for a good hour or so and write down a list of things I realistically want to accomplish. It's a great motivator, even if it's a bit of a cheesy method. Last year, I wanted to do 30 completed art pieces for the entire year, get back to semi-decent fluency in French, and finish Clair De Lune on the piano. Realistic goals and I finished them and still feel motivated to create more new ones for this year! When it comes to writing and RP's, I also set a separate list of things I (hopefully) want to accomplish in them throughout the year, though it's a bit more tricky to actually follow through with RP plans because so many times they either fall through or something unexpected happens, but still, I like to write the goals!

That's usually how my New Years Eve goes! No parties for me except getting drunk off of chocolate milk >.<

It was common for my brother to host a Twilight Imperium match for new years eve that I would go to. He won't be doing that this year however because of a new addition to the family, so new plans and traditons will have to be made with friends.

usually, i go out to eat with friends and/or family and then we light fireworks and watch the ball drop!

This New Year, I got to wargame with some workmates. It was an interesting experience and while the whole scene is new to me (the miniatures, terrain and all that jazz), it's still a pretty good time.

yep. party with close friends and stay up to midnight for the champagne. occasionally switch off to family as well. But every year we do stay up till midnight. Drinks are a must as well!

Back
Top Bottom