Mx Female A few NSFW ideas stuck in my head. (interracial, blackmail, and furry inside)

east

Supernova
just an immediate heads up I will be gone from the 3rd to the 11th of next month, but I have a few ideas I want to explore and get out of my head and onto paper before I do. There will be a few various kinks, but what I am most looking for are MxF scenarios where my character has in some way blackmailed YC. All of these ideas will include some element of power play, and domination. Where my character is possessive and controlling over yours, from what she wears, to how she pleases him. These ideas can develop into relationships, but they are all slightly toxic in some way or another. While I would like if my partners were 21, I am looking for female characters that range from the age of 15-19 as it adds to the element of control and power when my character is an authority figure in YC's life.

I play in PM, or discord.

My kinks are in my signature, but the kinks I will always bring to the table are:
Anal sex (honestly this one is my favorite)
hair pulling
spanking
face fucking
restraints(handcuffs, are especially fun leash and collars are also great)
Cum on face and breasts.

my dominants tend to be gentle, I don't think it's very fun to beat someone to near death and then fuck them. It's more fun to have an element of blackmail, and control. That doesn't mean they can't be rough (see spanking and face fucking in kinks) or that they drop everything they want if YC starts to cry. Tears can be a bit of a turn-on for me honestly.

Now onto the ideas:

Like mother like daughter:
YC's a young teen black girl aged 16-18, her mother was a whore and a stripper, but her body was ruined by age, childbirth, and drugs. MC owns the strip club where YC's mother worked till she was fired rather recently for stealing, and when YC's family is on the verge of homelessness MC offers her a job at his bar, the same job that ruined her mother's life, but what choice does YC have?

The Rabbit and The Wolf:
It can be a rather rough world at the top. MC is a rabbit and a teacher at the school YC attends. YC happens to be his type as she is a wolf and a student that he would do anything to possess. Physically yc is stronger than MC even if she is half his age, but MC can run circles around YC in terms of stamina and will stop at nothing till he finds a way to make her his own.

Last edited:
really looking to bleach a young black girl and get her hooked on wealthy white cock

Back
Top Bottom