Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What fandoms are ya'll in?

Ommixe-.

In Dreamspace.
I'm curious to see what fandoms people mostly enjoy.
I personally am in a good few amount of them, mostly games like Undertale or Legend of Zelda.
I've seen some Animes as well but I'm not really in any fandom of those, either than My Hero Academia and Death Note.

Oh, gosh, I have so many, though I'm not really in many fandom communities outside of RP or fanfiction. Harry Potter is probably my favorite all-time (I know, I know, but I don't purchase new media nor stream so at least I'm not directly supporting the author), but I've also dabbled in Star Wars, Hunger Games, I spent some time in the Glee Tumblr fandom forever ago...

Dang, I've been doing this too long. >.>

Even though I consume a lot of stuff that has a fandom surrounding it (mainly anime/manga and that sort of stuff) I rarely get involved with other fans and fandoms due to my shy nature and few other factors that tend to push me away from them, but I do engage in some fandoms much more than others:

1. Fate-series/Nasuverse/TYPE-MOON - Probably the fandom I'm most engaged to.
2. Loads of different anime-idol and music franchises - Love Live!, Idolm@ster, BanG Dream!, D4DJ, Vocaloid (mainly in the form of games), K-On!, PriPara, Aikatsu, Kiratto Pri-Chan etc.
3. Magical girl/Mahou-shoujo - Sailor Moon, PreCure, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Princess Tutu, Cardcaptor Sakura, Kageki Shoujo Revue Starlight etc.
Been starting to fall down a mecha-rabbit hole as well so we'll see how that will turn out.

I have some game fandoms that I am somewhat actively engaged to: Persona/SMT, Danganronpa, Yakuza-series, Handful of Nintendo IPs are probably the biggest ones. Also a handful of different gacha-game-based fandoms.

When I was younger I was also active in the usual suspects like Harry Potter, Star Wars, LOTR, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe and GoT to name a few, but not really anymore.

SW, LOTR, WOT, Riddick, Shadow and bones, Snowpiercer, Casa... Handmaid's tale

Last edited:
Probably an obvious one but The Witcher. But I'm also a Critical Role fan as well as Stranger Things and Lord of the Rings.

Conan the Barbarian movie/comic series
Mad Max
Warhammer 40k (mostly Orks and Sororitas)
Judge Dredd movie(s)/comic series
-I'd like to say Skyrim/Elder Scrolls, but I actually don't give a damn about the lore/story and just run around as a murder hobo.-
Fallout (Okay so maybe I murder hobo the fuck out of this game too)
Star Wars (Old Republic)
Predator movie/comic series
Alien movie/comic series

Back
Top Bottom