Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Futa Corp has an offer for you

abstractintellect

Planetoid
First off,

This idea comes from u/flannerye on reddit, please give them kudos for it, I'm just co-opting it for my depravity.

With that out of the way, in this world non futa citizens must be bound before their 20th birthday or face state ownership until such a time they are claimed and bound by an owner, or are sent to futa relief centres.

You are citizen with only a few days left until your 20th birthday, when you receive the below email from Futa Corp.

Binding is the act of a non futa's first contact with futa semen, the process cannot occur unless the semen is swallowed and digested, or inject directly I to the gut (usually via the subjects asshole).

Binding is mandatory as it allows the superior and advanced futa's of the world to create a much safer, and fairer society for the whole country. Futa's as a whole have an extremely low crime rate, with violent crime all but eliminated. With the binding it allows them to influence the erratic emotions of the men and women of their country, tempering the base urges to ensure they will not commit crimes. This is why binding has been made mandatory for non-futas.

However many non-futas see this as a form of enforced slavery and try to avoid it. This has led to the create of the RMEA, a specific government department authorised to ensure all non futa's are bound, enslaved, or imprisoned after they have reached maturity (20 years old). They are authorised to use ANY means neccesary.

Binding as it sounds binds that specific non futa to the futa whose semen bound them, this process requires the futa to cum in the bindee for every 24 hours for seven days. It encourages the body to make many changes, some of which are:
  • Decreased body hair growth
  • Increase in hair length
  • Decrease in upper body muscle growth
  • Slight widening of the hips
  • Greatly improved skin and hair health
More pronounced however are the mental effects of binding such as:
  • Growing happiness and content NESS with there new bound life
  • Increased submissiveness
  • Advanced brain formation also declines, lowering the bindees intelligence several IQ points.
Further to all this, Futa who have superior genes and posses strong mental fortitude are able to change the effects of binding on there bindees by focussing on certain aspects as they bind someone. However to bind someone in this manner requires and increased binding period the varies based on the changes made. Some documented changes that these superior futa have been known to make are:
  • Increases and decreases in pain tolerance
  • Sensitivity levels of the bindees sexual organs
  • Physical body chages in the bindee
  • Mental changes in the bindees personality (often used to make the bindee resent there binding, and even give them the will to attempt to escape, or simply to give them free will)
  • To insert certain kinks or behaviours in the bindee
Finally and most importantly: A non-Futa MUST be cum in every 24 hours for seven days for the binding to be made permanent.

You are citizen with only a few days left until your 20th birthday, when you receive the below email from Futa Corp.

To: Unbound Citzens District 255, 43.

Dear citzen of the Empire,

It has come to the attention of our Futacorp scouting offices that you remain unbound, yet possess little time left to find a master. As the law states: ".inferior citizens of the Empire are to be bound by their twentieth birthday. Failing to find a mate before the given date will result in severe punishment from the MREA forces,
after which the subject shall be taken to the pens until an available master is found for them. In the case of no master volunteering to bind the subject, they shall be
sent to the nearest futanari stress relief centre available."

As we in Futacorp see it, unbound citizens with scarse time in their hands have three options to choose from:
A) Turn themselves over to an MREA building before the due date and hoping for one of the officers to take pity on them

B) Step out into the streets, openly stating their unbound condition and pray for a futanari to take care of them.

C) Become a fugitive. Foolish. Pointless

As such, we at Futacorp offer a fourth option:
By accepting a job offer at Futacorp, an unbound citizen becomes shared property of the entire corporation. The benefits to being a "communal asset" are many
among which are:
- Futacorp's job contract guarantees the physical wellbeing of all their employees, even their non-futanari ones.

- As a shared asset, an unbound citizen cannot be bound, as doing so would result in a conflict of interest between the Futacorp Corporation and the citizen's owner.

- Under the Futacorp corporation, citizens count as bound, meaning the harassıment of them is punishable by law and the MREA has no jurisdiction over them (Save
for specific cases detailed in the MREA manual)

Were these terms of interest you, we at Futacorp would like to hear from you in an upcoming interview at our building in Site A31, where we may discuss your possible
position in the company.

Best wishes and expecting an answer with haste,

Futacorp

Somethings to note:
I'm looking for someone to either play a citizen, or play the futa's (and I will play a citizen).

The perfect partner will have little to no limits, and will send me a fleshed out opening message with their character details, a faceclaim, kinks and limits, post length, and anything else they want to tell me.

Aroused futa generate EXTREMELY hard to resist pheromones that affect unbound non-futas, clouding their judgement and chemically installing a strong desire to be bound. Symptoms dissipate within 5 minutes of being removed from pheromones exposure.

Openings:
There are a few different openings but they will all eventually lead to futa Corp.

YC attempts to run and is arrested by the RMEA where they find the email on your phones and (one of the nice RMEA officers) gives you the option of RMEA custody or going to futa corp

You voluntarily go the information session to find out more about being made futacorp property to protect yourself from binding.

Or you could come up with a fun one all by yourself! If you do please pitch it to me in your opening message to me!

Endings:
There are several potential endings:

The citizen is bound, and the RP ends there with them failing to remain unbound.

(thinking up others, feels free to suggest)

Successful PM's will earn moving to discord.

Attachments

• RDT_20221228_1457388384706108429427635~2.jpg
    RDT_20221228_1457388384706108429427635~2.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom