Mx Female Salutations Deviants!

.MoneyShot.

Cheaters Always Prosper
Banished
Greetings! This will be my male request thread for when Im seeking to play a male character. To preface, Ive been active on this site in one form or another since 2015, and have been role playing for fun for a number of years prior to that. I usually seek out partners in PM, but have decided to make a thread of my own which will likely be edited from time to time.

Im more than moderately literate, but I would rather keep this thread relatively bare boned. The meat will be found with our personal conversations of mutual interest.

To get right down to it, I have many interests in terms of kinks, and will list a few of my favorites, as well as some of the big no nos.

Yes
Cheating
Incest (parental)
Multiple males to one female
Age difference
Size difference
Risk of pregnancy
Impregnation
Messy cumshots
Cum on clothes, body, everywhere
Multiple cum shots (able to cum again and again)
Dirty talk
Playful Degredation
Clothed sex
Large cocks 10+
Unrealistically large cocks
Large breasts
Large ass
Fucked retarded (temporarily)
Bestiality
Watersports (giving only)
And many more to be discussed

No
Scat
Death
The typical stuff. Ask if unsure

While I do get down with some delicious smut, my preference tends to be more modern/slice of life, and I find myself strayong from elements of fantasy, fandom, ect. I like to play scenarios that could typically happen in our current day and age, but with fun exaggerations, like super-sized cocks and a seemingly endless amount of cum supply. Just to give you a general idea. Im not against trying out a fandom or some other type of play. I just dont go seeking them. So, if you have a concept you might like to run by me, Im open to things of that nature for consideration.

My favorite pairing is one of the cheating kind. Typically one female cheats on her boyfriend with two or more males. He doesnt always have to be involved, but could be, if the scenario fits. Sometimes its more fun to sneak around. Sometimes its more fun to make him watch and have to deal with the knowledge that his adorable girlfriend is really a cheating slut.

Another personal favorite is parental incest. Sometimes I like mom son more. Sometimes I like dad daughter more. In either case, risk of pregnancy, or actual impregnation are always a hot idea to explore. The possibility of a child impregnating their own parent, or the other way around, is a huge turn on to me, and Id love to find someone willing to play something like this out. That being said, I know actually playing out the pregnancy isnt for anyone, and Im fine settling with our characters heavily teasing the idea to one another without it actually having it happen.

To sum things up, I do lean towards smut while playing here. However, if it doesnt have some driving force of story progression behind it, I tend to lose interest after a spell. Which is why things like the concept of playing through an incest impregnation (just as an example) is something Im in pursuit of. Among other things.

So. If you find yourself interested in playing to some degree, Id love to hear from you so that we can talk one on one and learn more about one another on a more personal level!

Looking for some delicious partners. Got a few ideas in mind to work over.

Back
Top Bottom