Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Valndrisa

Babygirl/Slave/Submissive/Little
I got:
  1. Wireless Headset
  2. Candy
  3. Wolf Statue
  4. Dragon Statue,
  5. New clock that shows the date and temperature,
  6. A Wolf Shirt,
  7. Perfume and Body spray
  8. Leggings [That look like jeans]
  9. + Elden Ring and Bloodborne

1. Both volumes of Junji Ito's 'Uzumaki'
2. A Sasuke T-shirt
3. Perfume
4. Money
5. A 'secret gift' from my best friend (unopened)
+ FF VII Crisis Core : Reunion and my very first (working) graphics tablet that I decided to get with my paycheck.

I got presents for the rest of the family so I thought it was only fair I got to splurge. :p

A coffee grinder and some locally roasted coffee.

I'm not huge on coffee but I appreciate the sentiment a ton. There's nothing wrong with gift cards but I love getting a gift as opposedto them.

A friend of mine also got me League of Legends: The Ruined King on steam.

Nothing this year, we agreed that the only thing we wanted was time so we have put money aside as a couple (me and my partner) to do things through the year.

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
some geeky pop culture cookbooks.
clothes
Milo and Otis on dvd
and a bunch of other stuff i can't think off the top my head

books, Books, BOOKS!!!

Orlando, Moby Dick, 2 x Terry Pratchett, Paper Girls complete edition and a book on Joan of Arc to name some.

Which I'm more than happy with

I only got one gift, but it's super meaningful so I'm happy!

One of my workmates that work design 3D printed a Deck Box for TCG as a test Filament print. He ended up giving it to me as a Christmas Present. It's not exactly functional since it'll break if I put it in the bag. At the end of the day, it is weak plastic. It's a nice show piece though!

I got some lovely-smelling candles, a Michael Myers mug:heart:, some comfy pajama pants, and a second computer monitor. Among some other things. It was nice. ^^

I got a hoover (vacuum-cleaner for non-Brits) from my parents. I know it's kinda lame to wish for a practical present, but it has COMPLETELY revolutionised my cleaning game. My old hoover was terrible and being able to really get the floors clean fills me with joy. Christmas joy.

I got a hoover (vacuum-cleaner for non-Brits) from my parents. I know it's kinda lame to wish for a practical present, but it has COMPLETELY revolutionised my cleaning game. My old hoover was terrible and being able to really get the floors clean fills me with joy. Christmas joy.
When cleaning brings you joy... Are you okay?

I got A Pathfinder 2e Core Rulebook.And i gifted my parents 2 tickets for a musical :)

Back
Top Bottom