Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Orgasms to Detention

InferElade

Planetoid
Daren sat quietly in the back of the dismal classroom. For him it was yet another day of fundamental english or, "ruthless preparation for the real world" as Mr. Dose called it. He sighed as his dark brown eyes gazed out into the grey skies that lined the earth. It was a day that called for rain that would probbaly erase all hopes of being able to practice his martial arts with his temporary teacher. The final bell rang as the remanider of the students who took more to hanging in the halls than actually attending the class began to walk in with large smiles and whoops followed by other rather needless noises to call all attention to there arival. This happened all the time so there was no direct need to pay attention to it, well wasnt until one of the female students exclaimed to the class, "Did you hear? We have a new teacher!" That was enough to send most of the class into an uproar and him into the dark recesses of his mind to qwell the oncoming pulsing sensation that began to move to the forefront of his conciousness. "Do these people ever shut up?" he mutted to himself as he attempted to focus on something other than those around him.

((Hey can you not write in black, It hurts my eyes))

Leila entered the gates of the school, with a wide smile on her face. She was excited that she had gotten this job. She had recently changed fields...She was a tall beautiful, sexy women. She had long shapely legs, a nice looking rear, slim torso and a generous bust. She was dressed in a skirt that ended at her knees, with black stockings underneath. ON the stop she wore a red button up shirt and black vest.

She had long black wavy hair and striking green eyes, and rose red lips. She made her way down the hallways of the school, as he heels clicked on the floor, turning heads and drooling mouths as she made her way to the English faculty.

A slow but steady rain began to fall as time went on and the students continued their uproar. It was simply mind numbing the amount of noise children could make. He didnt feel bad calling his classmates this either. Despite most where older than him by a year he was by no mean impressed by their level of maturity, rather he was forced to draw away from his age group to talk with and socialize with those older than them, sticking with only a few of his age who could appropriatly handle themselves while still being themselves. Getting up, he walked to the front of the class ignoring the eyes of the students who found him particularly attractive, or repulsive, he really didnt take the time to find out. In moments his fingers took hold of a peice of chalk and he instantly began to draw the scene that he saw outside. He began to depict the trees that bent in the wind as the rain began a torentual flow in the school yard. He even went so far as to attempt to draw the illusion of moving storm clouds. In truth he was rather bored.

Leila smiled to her self as she walked inside the English staffroom. She smiled as she walked inside. She looked around and they all turned and said "Hey, you must be the new girl". Leila smiled and said "That's me, how are you all". They smiled and began to introduce them selves. She smiled and sat down at her desk and began to arrange her things.

With the entrance of the new assistant teacher he made haste to his desk, leaving his peice of art there for the class to enjoy until he saw fit to erase it and begin the schedule. Once back at his desk his eyes once again turned towards the skies outside that still roared with the torrent of rain that destroied the newly laid soil in the gardens below the window. It almost looked like it was flooding out there. Only briefly did he glace at his new assistant and it only took that long for him to note the beauty of the woman. He could already sense that many of the male students in the classroom were having thoughts of what they could do with, or to, her. "Damn I'm a lucky S.O.B to have someone like that as my assistant," he thought to himself. But for now, thats all he could take the time to think. He had better stick to his internal clock that told him that there was still a hell of alot of class time left and alot of material for to cover for finals that would be upon them in the next week. He would have to spend all afternoon with his assistant to help get her up to speed on things. .

Leila smiled as she walked into her first class. For today, she would just watch and see where the class was at. She smiled and sat down at the back of the room. She figured, she would be less of a distraction that way, particularly for the males in the class. She smiled a little and pulled out a book and pen, ready to write things down.

The class was a total of an hour and twenty five minutes, but today it seemed like much longer than that. On this particular day he stuck to the shakespere and the old english sonnets. Of course there were several who fell asleep but he wasnt worried about the lot of them. Those who wanted to pass would stay awake. He couldnt help but be destracted by the glances of his Leila as she wrote down his lecture and possibly his teaching styles. Soon the bell rang for the students to leave the class for the and go home for the day since it was indeed the last period. It was now that he had other work to do. Walking to the back of the room, he extended his hand while keeping his eyes level with her nose so that his temptation to look further down would be overcame. "To properly introduce myself, my name is professor Daren."

Leila smiled through out the lecture. She smiled a little. the teacher she was assisting seemed to be an alright looking guy. She smiled and grinned to her self a little. When he walked to the back of the room, she smiled and shook his hand and looked up at him and said "I'm Leila"

"Pleasure to meet you. Are you ready to get started with the lesson plans?" he questioned as he retracted his hand and returned to his desk, motioning for her to follow. Upon his desk was a large binder with numerous amounts of lessons and studies that had been taught throughout the year to that point in time.

Leila nodded and said "Yes I am". She stood up and followed him to the desk. She looked down at the huge binders. "Are these your lessons?" she asked him.

"Yes these are the lessons" he said as he pushed the binder towards her. "It contains everything that we have gone over throughout the year." he finished as he folded his arms and leaned back in the seat. His eyes couldnt help but wander over the figure of the woman before him. Her hourglass shaped body and bust was nothing less than enticing and the magnetic attraction to it was becoming more and more noticible. Attempting to get his mind off of his human lust, he decided to ask her some questions. "How long have you been working as a teachers aid?"

Leila picked up the binder and had a quick flick through it's contents while he spoke. She smiled and said "I see, I'll go over it later" she said closing it with a smile. She watched his eyes drift over her body. She knew the look, after all, her last job was heavily involved with men. She smiled at him question and said "I have had one other job before this one, but that was only for training purposes, so, I guess this is day one" she said smiling.

"Interesting." he said as he adverted his eyes once again. It seemed that this time she had caught him glancing at areas he should not but he hoped that was not the case. Clearing his throat, he stood to his feet, and turned to look out of the window. "So what was your other job?" he questioned, hoping now that his back was turned he would be able to qwell the building tension he held in his body.

Leila smiled at him and said "I was something that changed my life, it was interesting" she said grinning a little. She;d feed him hints. If he was smart enough, he'd work it out. "I had to work closely with men"

Was she purposly saying things to make him think in such provocative ways? No it couldnt be, he was imagining it. Coughing lightly once again he responded to her. "Oh really? What was your task in this line of work?" he questioned, his curiosity peaking along with imagination as to what could she have done that kept her close with men. Shaking his head lightly he began to focus on the garden below and how it was a mess, muttering to himself the importance of keeping things clean.

Leila grinned a little to her self and said "I had to assume the position of a subordinate. Most of the time I had to do all the work, I got sick of it" she said grinning. She sighed a little and said "This seems a lot more fun"

He swallowed heavily as she spoke. He was certain she was trying to get his mind twisted around one thought. "So what exactly was the work?" he questioned as he turned to face her. He let his back rest against the glass of the window, folding his arms over his chest as he waited for her response.

[May be my last response for the night. Im falling asleep infront of the computer.]

He shuddered lightly as more thoughts plagued his mind. "Service of men? Um... ah.... what kind of service?" he questioned. He was becoming more and more curious at each given moment. He didnt want to know but at the same time he did. He could feel his mind begining to wander towards thoughts of forbidden fruit, how easily obtainable they could be yet so deadly. He slowly moved away from her, sliding his body descreatly to make it seem as if he was simply trying to get into a more comfortable position.

Leila grinned and said "You work it out" She said. She picked up the lesson plans and said "I'll see you later" she said walking out of the room, swaying her hips as she did.

Back
Top Bottom