Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any WWE fans?

Emily1998

Meteorite
Anyone like watching the WWE? Some of my favs are Matt Riddle, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, The Undertaker to name a few. I also watch the WWE network. Hit me up if you are like minded.

I got the Network. Usually watch 97-98 WCW Nitro and 99-01 RAW. I'm one of those losers lol. I did go to a live RAW event back in September. Was very fun!

I used to watch it frequently back when it was the WWF. We don't get it here in Australia so much, but I do watch the highlight clips on YouTube when I see them appear.

i used to watch. back when they had the whole Lita stalked by Kane storyline. then it kinda lost it's power after she finally stood up to him and "married" that other guy.

I used to watch WWE quite a bit years back. Back then, The Rock, Randy Ortin, Sheamus, Edge and a bunch of other people were present. I liked it but ever since I phased out of watching TV, the most I've done is watch highlights on YouTube from time to time and that's it.

I used to watch it years ago WCW NWO days being my favourite. I tried watching it a couple off years ago but it didn't seem the same.

I used to watch tons of wrestling, still love it but am not a fan of the new generation of superstars

Anyone like watching the WWE? Some of my favs are Matt Riddle, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, The Undertaker to name a few. I also watch the WWE network. Hit me up if you are like minded.

Yep watch it all the time. Also have WWE Network, although I hate how Peacock changed it around. It was way better when I could watch it on PS4. Not exactly liking the rumors though of WWE being sold to Saudi Arabia...really hope that is not a thing.

I'd be willing to bet most of the people here would agree with the Attitude Era/Early 2000s being the best but I have been keeping up with it lately and am even watching the Royal Rumble this evening.

Was a huge fan growing up! Started with the Attitude Era, The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Undertaker, Kane, Mr McMahon.

Started falling out of love with it around 2009/10, but saying that I still travelled across the Atlantic for Wrestlemania 28, in Miami in 2012.

Haven't really paid much attention since then, with the exception of the years The Shield were going, they were fire.

I will admit that I have had times where I haven’t been as into wrestling as others. But I do not know that I will ever not watch. I think the Bloodline story with Sami Zayn has been one of the best story lines in soooo long! It really helped to rekindle the spark for WWE.

I think the Bloodline story with Sami Zayn has been one of the best story lines in soooo long! It really helped to rekindle the spark for WWE.

Very true. It's hard to imagine that a year or so earlier, Sami Zayn had been a borderline conspiracy nut beefing with the guys from Jackass. And speaking of the Bloodline, a fitting emotional theme:

Yeah, the Bloodline stuff has been extremely entertaining to watch unfold. Adding Sami to it was one of the best decisions WWE has made in a long time. What has also been entertaining as well is the Judgment Day stuff. I'm loving Dominik as a heel right now.

But right now, only one man garners my attention. L.A. Knight.

YEAH.

Yes, though these days it's more just in collecting the action figures, but whenever Cody Rhodes or Becky Lynch is on I'll watch.

I fade in and out, depending on the story lines. If I like the story I will watch each week, if not I fade away and eventually check it out.

I used to watch religiously when I was young, but after a while it got a bit too hokey and a bit annoying because the gimmics were getting trashy (or maybe they remained the same trashiness but I grew up).

Still, I'll admit to watching the occasional documentary about the good old days.

Back
Top Bottom