Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tadpoles and the Dead Three (BG3 craving, will love anyone who plays Gortash)

ZoneyGirl

Genderless Blob
Hi I'm ZoneyGirl and I am craving to play something based with Baldur's Gate very badly right now. I will love anyone that will play Enver Gortash for me. In return I will play anyone for you. Literally anyone.

I have a character in mind to play against Gortash. She would is one of the poor souls in contract to Raphael and stuck in the House of Hope. Much like Gortash, her parents sold her as well. Giving her to the devil in order to make a better life for themselves. She grew close to Gortash during his time there. The two promising to get the other out if they ever escaped. The years in the House of Hope, have hardened her. Raphael twisting it for her to believe she has been forgotten and left behind as Gortash makes himself a new life. He offers her a chance for freedom. Get the crown and she is free.

I also have a Dark Urge character I would like to play against him.

a few details
  • i prefer the story to smut ratio to lean more story. 70:30 is ideal, but i will go as low as 50:50 if the plot is good enough
  • i have health issues, so please be patient
  • i prefer to rp here or on discord
  • reference images are useful, helps my brain picture scenes a bit better
  • do not hold back, i will have a list that has a few limits, otherwise most things are on the table
  • work with me to develop a story
  • google is a best friend for learning the basics of a canon character. I will research one of yours if you will do it for my own.

the on's and off's
if something is not on the list but you think i would like to try it in the roleplay. please do bring it to me and we can discuss. i won't ever have all the things i want to explore. or have the word stuck on the tip of my tongue and hope it comes to me later. dealing with a couple of those atm.
Love​
Yes​
Maybe​
Never​
non con
biting
general roughness
violence
BDSM
impact play
choking/breathplay
pinning against stuff