Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any High-caliber Smut! ♥

Sheila Woods

Planetoid
wallhaven MD.jpg

* I can totally switch to other pictures if you like. This is just the default.

Availability [Dec 4]: RL busyness: 50% - RP mood: 70% - Craving(s): The Orca

Character overview:

Summary:
(CHANGE TO A SLIGHTLY MORE CONFIDENT GIRL)

Sheila is a girl whose bio-lottery had managed to amass some nice luck; silky hair, youthful face, pure white skin, slim figure and other details that have definitely had their effect of helping her feel less self-conscious about her body. She knows she's pretty, but doesn't brag about it. She's not the brightest girl around though, and hates studying math like everyone else. And while irritating her isn't too difficult, she tries hard and often manages to be polite. Making her actually mad takes a lot of effort. Instead, you're a lot more likely to make her cry.

Sheila is mildly extroverted, likes hanging out with friends, spoiled, might agree to play videogames with friends, but often prefers watching movies instead. Her favorite genre for movies and shows is romance, followed by horror (must be with friends). She follows fashion, loves stylish clothes and fancy cars. She knows how to swim but isn't professional at it. She likes going to parties, though her hesitation would immediately spike when they involve intimacy of the deepest kind. She's easily impressed by handsome and successful guys, but getting her to jump into your bed will demand considerably more convincing. However, that doesn't mean she should be the one who sets the pace. ♥

Sexuality:

Her body takes a longer time than average to reach a worthy orgasm, but she is compensated with orgasms longer than usual. For better or worse, Sheila is easily turned on, only for her body to linger at the heated stage for long enough that the partner might achieve his/her own orgasm from once to three times averagely before she finally reaches hers. Her orientation is officially straight, but once she was abruptly kissed by a close female friend; she expected to get angry, but ended up taking it as a compliment before she could find it in her heart to rebuke her. And from that moment, she has been wondering if she is a bi.

Stats:

Age: 18 to 22 by default, negotiable and depends on the RP.
Personality: supportive, easygoing, spoiled, easily nervous.
Hobbies: swimming, drawing occasionally, watching movies and listening to music.
Favorite language: French (can't understand or speak it).
Favorite food (meat): seafood and homemade gourmets.
Favorite fruit: strawberries.
Favorite sweet food: vanilla and strawberry cakes.
Favorite movie genre: romance and horror.
Favorite videogame genre: Usually ones that she can play with friends, such as Mario Kart. She has a love/hate relationship with Alien: Isolation though.
Orientation: straight, officially at least.
Likes: hanging out and shopping with friends, horror movie nights, Halloween, swimming.
Dislikes: math, bullying, body hair, losing track of her period.
Fears: clowns, pregnancy (especially by strangers), stalkers.

Fertility.

Her periods are very mild and normally lasts for only for 2 or 3 days normally, and it is the type that always changes its schedule and frequency. Fortunately for her though, it is the very light kind; she can hardly feel it passing, even failing to do so sometimes. Her most reliable method to detect it is seeing if she bled. Problem is, the bleeding is as light as spotting, making her keep guessing when she's ovulating. Her reproduction system, otherwise very healthy, has a few unusual biological quirks. To put it in other words, it is more 'powerful' than it is 'healthy'. Due to genetic reasons, not only do her zygotes have a higher possibility than normal of splitting into two twins, but her ovaries have a really strong tendency to each produce an egg in the same menstrual cycle. Basically, Sheila is very fertile.

Period duration: 2 or 3 days.
Severity: very light.
Normal cycle length: varies greatly and randomly between 21 to 35 days.
Bleeding: very light; almost impossible to distinguish from spotting.
Zygote splitting chance: more possible than average.
Hyper-ovulation chance: varies, but usually significantly higher than normal.

NOTE: My preferred types of RPs usually don't require knowing much of my character's canonical information mentioned above, but should we get deep into our personalities and find them to be important to the plot, the info above is the default, with the possibility of changing some of them depending on the RP. However, it would be a lie if I said I'm flexible in this department. It depends on the kind of information we're talking about individually though. With a good discussion, perhaps we can reach a consensus if you hit the right spots. Try your luck. ^^

Roleplaying Details Overview

The dropdown list below will surely give you the impression that I may be quite strict when it comes to requirements and details, and generally that would be true, most sadly; I do prefer filtering my potential partners to see who can match me very well. I have a relatively busy life, and my fickle mind won't bother switching between several moods quickly, meaning I require a significantly long free time before I can get to roleplaying mood. And worse (actually better), my real-life affairs are more important than my stories no matter how much I may prefer writing over dealing with life. If I'm truly not busy and am on a fairly long break from work, I have a chance of getting into the mood of fast-paced RPing. If I'm busy, and choose to be online, chances are I won't be irresponsible enough to RP, but I can (but not always) post sporadically at a slow pace if I see it okay. Sometimes RL pushes me to the limit that I will have to remain offline for a few days to a few weeks, which is not really frequent but also not rare.

Another problem that guilts me, thanks to my fickle-mooded mind, is that I tend to find myself unable to stay in the mood for a certain story or kink for a sufficient period of time, making it really difficult to finish any story, especially when I and/or my partner keep bumping to into circumstances that prevents us from continuing the roleplay, from work or a sudden errand to anything else. It is possible I have some little form of ADHD, which certainly won't help the situation. However, if there is any good way to greatly diminish the frequency of my losing interest (through no fault of your own), it would be to fulfill all of the requirements. So, without further ado, here's the list:

1. First+second person perspective.
1A. While the first+second person perspective is what I want the most, I'm generally totally okay with third+second person POV (the second-person part (referring to me with 'you') is what I wish most).
1B. I've recently, very gradually, grown to re-discover potential of some writing styles accessible from the third-person perspective that are very difficult to pull off from the first-person one. Let's put it this way: if your writing style and post length are exceptionally good and excellent, then I'll probably be willing to do without this condition, and try pure third-person perspective.

2. Long and descriptive posts.
2A. My average is 2 good paragraphs per post, or let's say depending on my mood, 250 to 400 words. However, on the right mood (which is not very common sadly) and for the right story, I once managed to write 4 hefty paragraphs, or little over 1100 words for an opener post. I'd love you (rather need you) to maintain a minimum of 350 words per post, and preferably stay above the 500 words line, and I'll do my best to match as well.
2B. Now, this isn't super-important, but it's usual that the dominant player gets to carry the heavier half of the weight of the RP due to the details of the story being more under the control of the dominant character. Basically, I like to think that doms are automatically like 25% to 50% GMs or DMs.

3. Sample posts.
Quality writing is just as important as the post length, and I've come to realize the need to address that here because I've meet partners who could meet the length quota but still lacked quality in their writing, forcing awkward and sad frictions after starting the RP. So, to prevent such events, a sample post will be needed as a requirement. To make it fair, I will be presenting a sample of my own to you as well.

4. Dubious consent at least.
Now, fully consensual is too bland for me, I fear. BUT, there may be certain stories in which a mostly consensual dynamic would fit best, but they're significantly limited and have more 'local requirements' to fulfill. Basically, if you really wish for a fully consensual scene, it'll need some convincing and quite the discussion.

5. Cleanliness.
5A. No toilet stuff or blood (including virginity blood) or excessive sweat, etc. Mild description of sweat and saliva is alright, but no more than that.
5B. Cleanliness would also mean no smearing or spilling of bodily fluids of all kinds, including sexual ones. A few easily cleanable drops are okay, but that's it.
5C. Accepting the anal and oral kinks is impossible without this condition upheld.

6. Hairlessness.
Aside of the scalp/head and eyebrows, no body hair anywhere! Yes, I know, a little weird for some, but I love it like that as it goes hand in hand with cleanliness. I might allow short and limited stubbles on the face and down there, but I still highly prefer no hair at all.

7. Smut-based short-term plots.
7A. My busy daily life demands it, as I regrettably cannot afford making story-heavy plots spending hours on world and character building, as much as I like it and how it can strengthen said RPs.
7B. Recently, I've been considering long-term stories, but I may take some time to I flesh out those longer stories I want to explore. So for now, long-term RPs will remain unavailable until declared otherwise.

8. Fit pictures.
Of course, I'm not going to be so stingy that I won't accept face-claims provided and/or preferred by you, for both my and your characters, but I won't change the look of the characters too much. The details of the face, eyes, lips, hair, body, and other things can amplify some characteristics and personality traits. So, for someone as detail-oriented and visual as me, such things do make quite a lot of difference.

There are a few differences in how we play the different stories, depending on how busy or apart in time zones we are. We can discuss which style is best suited for us, depending on a few factors, but basically we're going to choose from one of the items on the list right below. I make the disclaimer once more that I have a relatively busy life as well as a fickle-mooded mind whose mood changes easily by work and other affairs of life. This would mean that more likely than not our style will likely lean toward the Relaxed roleplaying mode. The Rapid mode will rarely be seriously considered since aligning significant and long free time and RPing mood will always be quite tricky. On top of that the smut RP burnout is a thing. So even while we are RPing, I could suddenly run out of fuel and have to stop or at least take a break. Still, it's been ages since I had a true Rapid style session, and I've been missing for quite a while now. Heck, I miss RPing of any kind in general. Discussing and RPing with me is a nightmare...

1. Traditional mode.
This is the default mode of RPing if we didn't decide on a specific method for our play. It can be considered a mix of the Rapid and Relaxed modes.

2. Rapid mode.
This is the fast-paced mode of RPing, sometimes so fast it may to some extent bend the post length quota rule, but NOT the quality part. It requires us to be both online together for the rapid exchange of replies. Suitable for single-session RPs, but not a requirement.

3. Relaxed mode.
This is a slow-paced mode where we can roleplay without having to be online together, which allows us to write in our own time, which makes it easier for us to take time writing large and quality-rich posts. Suitable for long-term RPs, but not a requirement.

4. GM mode.
This mode is used for stories that has a game-like element to it, where one partner is in control of nearly all things in the environment of the story while the other partner is control of their own character. This control split is not set in stone, however, but it is the default.

Last edited:
Jupiter is also the name of the Roman god equivalent to its Greek counterpart: Zues.

Jupiter's volume is more than 1300 Earths, not 3000. Sorry about the typo. ^^;

Metric prefixes:

1 < deca (10) < hecto (100) < kilo (1,000) < mega (1,000,000) < giga < tera < peta < exa < zetta < yotta < ronna < quetta (latest (2022)).

Statistically, you have a 90% chance of surviving a lightning strike.

American Roy C. Sullivan holds the record for surviving the most lightning strikes. The former park ranger from Virginia has been hit by lightning an astonishing seven times, the first one in April 1942.

According to one of Google's websites, the top 10 largest and most valuable companies in the world for 2024 are:

1Microsoft$3.002 trillion
2Apple$2.815 trillion
3Saudi Aramco$2.043 trillion
4NVIDIA$1.793 trillion
5Amazon$1.760 trillion
6Alphabet (Google)$1.754 trillion
7Meta$1.206 trillion
8Berkshire Hathaway$880.00 billion
9Eli Lilly$742.41 billion
10TSMC$657.06 billion

Statistics On Addiction In America (again, just copy-pasting what I'm finding on the net, so don't take my word for it):
  • Almost 21 million Americans have at least one addiction, yet only 10% of them receive treatment.
  • About 25% of people who use illicit drugs develop an addiction.
  • 24% of people who with a drug disorder have an Opioid use disorder.
  • In 2020, the federal budget approved for drug control was nearing $35 billion.
  • About 9.5 million Americans who have a substance use disorder also have a mental illness.
  • More than 70% of people who tried an illegal drug before the age of 13 have an addiction to alcohol or drugs.
  • Americans between the ages of 18 and 25 are most likely to use addictive drugs.

Mariana Trench is the deepest oceanic trench in the world, its deepest known spot being 10,984 ± 25 meters. That is more than 2 kilos (1.2 miles) farther from the see level than the peak of Mount Everest.

Back
Top Bottom