Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kink List Generator?

Hey, this will probably age me, but does anyone remember that place called Rabbit hole where you coul make a list of your links? Apparently it shut down during my hiatus. Is there another site that can help you build a list?

Most people on BMR tend to use F-List.

It's free to sign up and make your own account, and there are hundreds of kinds you can categorize according to your personal tastes & interests.

F-List has the added benefit of allowing you to make your own kinks if you can't find what you want in their very large list. :)

Most people on BMR tend to use F-List.

It's free to sign up and make your own account, and there are hundreds of kinds you can categorize according to your personal tastes & interests.

F-List has the added benefit of allowing you to make your own kinks if you can't find what you want in their very large list. :)
Thank you! I didn’t know f- list had that!

Rabbit Hole was hosted by Grey Dawn and they shut down some years back. It was the site I used as well. As stated above, F-List has sort of become the go-to replacement.

Rabbit Hole was hosted by Grey Dawn and they shut down some years back. It was the site I used as well. As stated above, F-List has sort of become the go-to replacement.
Thank you! I’ll look into this tomorrow when I have more free time.

Back
Top Bottom