Mx Any Looking for Dom Monster Men? (+MHA Offerings)

Vyra

Planetoid
I intended this thread to be for smut-centric RPs, but knowing me, I'll get carried away and turn it into a long-term RP with a plot. So there's your warning.
  • central time zone / UTC-5
  • ditch-friendly
  • writes 3-5 paragraphs or 300+ words per post
    • please be able to do at least 300 words per post
    • no one-liners or 90% dialogue either
  • will play men, women, and non-binary characters
  • descriptions > images
  • poly relationships possible
  • PM only
    • not interested in Discord (too easy for me to forget)
  • F-List (probably needs updating)

I'll play Doms or Switches.
Basically, if they get a hint of interest from your character, they'll zero in on it with teasing and suggestion,
BUT are fine taking a less dominant role if your character wants to top or something.
If you want some subby twink, I could probably manage, though.

I'll play against Literally Anyone.
I am open to playing against female, male, trans, or non-binary characters.
(Do not use the term futa or cunt boy. You want to play a lady with a dick or a dude with a vagina, that's all you got to say!
Thanks.)
I do not have a dick, though, and I've never had mxm sex, so... forgive me if I mess up.
I don't think I will, though.

Current Cravings:

→ Monster x Royalty
Monsters have taken over the kingdom, locking the former ruling party away into the castle. To add insult to injury, MC - the leader of the monster faction and new ruler - is looking to solidify his rule through procuring an heir, using either the former King or former Queen. He will use anything at his disposal - magic, force, aphrodisiacs - to get what he wants.
Potential:
- Mpreg (magically induced or thanks to oviposition)
- 2 Dicks
- Noncon/dubcon
- Aphrodisiacs
- Exhibitionism/Public Fucking (potential humiliation for YC)​
Monster Options:
- Orc
- Naga
- Incubus
- Minotaur

Boss x Personal Assistant
Orc boss getting all dom with his PA, because he's horny? Sure. Could extend it to multiple encounters, MC taking YC on business trips, maybe even sharing YC with particular clients.​

→ My Hero Academia
Disclosure: Not interested in playing as or against anyone canonically under 23.​
I am 100% caught up with the manga, but I am not up-to-date on tie-ins. (I don't mind spoilers, so no worries.)​
Willing to play: Hawks, Endeavor, All Might, Kurogiri.
Feel free to make suggestions.​
I will play against canons or OCs.​
→ Feel free to suggest something.

Back
Top Bottom