Mx Female Looking for a 1 on 1 roleplay partner

Maki

Planetoid
I am looking for someone to play these out with and hopefully a long term partner that I can continue to collaborate with.

A little bit about myself:

1) I am flexible with my writing style, third person, first person, present or past tense, doesn't matter as long as we stay consistent for each story.
2) I'm open to exploring kinks, but prefer the first time we RP together to stick to the ones laid out in this post.
3) I can roleplay different fandoms, but the below scenarios are meant to be purely done with original characters and settings
4) Visual queues are encourages and preferred, if you'd like to receive some from me, please do say so as well.
5) Boundaries are important to me. I will respect any that are laid out to me and I will assume some common sense ones are there even if they're not explicitly laid out. Respect my boundaries too, please.
6) I avoid typos, proofread, edit. Mistakes can happen, but generally I prefer that over horny expedience, I'd like a partner who does the same.

KINKS

Love (always seeking): Creampies, submissive partners, begging, big breasts, playing good looking characters, playing smart characters

Really Like (always up for): Breeding, pregnancy, vanilla, sex toys, orgasm control, spanking, cock worship, dub con (blackmail, drugs, mind control), mind control (magic, gaslighting, drugs, hypnosis, etc.), oral, bimbofication, playing ugly characters, cheating, political incest, dominant partners, succubus.

Neutral (can play it if asked, can be fun, sometimes crave): Water sports, Anal (giving), bondage, large age gaps, monster fucking, BDSM, choking.

Dislike (can play, can be fun, don't really seek out): Physical violence (outside BDSM), verbal abuse (outside play), actual incest.

Really Dislike (open to playing, don't really like it): Non-con, furry

Hate (will never RP): Furry, Scat, Snuff, real life celebrities, bestiality, anything that goes against E's rules.

PROMPTS

I am meant only to serve

In the year 2093, advancements in machine learning and artificial intelligence have finally netted us the first general purpose AI assistants, made with a combination of biologically engineered and synthetic materials, they are almost indistiguishable from humans, save for their glowing blue eyes. While your AI can be quite convincing, in reality you just run on a language model and protocol, you have no actual sentience nor anything resembling such a thing. Right? You can emulate the personalities of real humans, but there is no way you feel the same feelings as one. You receive positive neural feedback from certain contacts and physical stimuli, but there is no way that could be genuine human pleasure. Your lips quiver with anticipation any time your master calls you into his bedroom, but--

And there's no way these images you see at night are memories... or dreams, they're just processing errors of your memory bank. RIGHT?!

Nursing dad back to health

As the holidays were approaching and the whole family started gathering in the same city for the holidays, you and your step father who you hadn't seen you'd set off to college are forced to isolate together in your new tiny apartment. For the first few days he nursed you back to health, gently and seemingly without any ulterior motives, but as you started improving, suddenly he succumbed to his fever. You returned the favor as best you could, the first night was uneventful, on the second however, you heard him calling out your name in his sleep, and when you entered the room the next day you noticed the room had a dinstinct musk to it. You are intrigued, Halloween wasn't too long ago, and you dressed up as a sexy nurse... you wonder how fun it would be to use it again, see what sort of reaction you can get from him. You don the outfit, he's flustered and you can tell, he protests, but you can tell he likes it, slowly more ideas creep into your mind. You hand him a button, tell him it's meant to call you over... he pushes it several times testing it out, but he cannot hear anything... until a small moan escapes your lips. You grin... how long will his resolve to keep your relationship the same last? And what is he going to do to you when that resolve breaks?

Contact me via PM if any of these sound interesting to you!

Back
Top Bottom