Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Alone : Not for the faint hear-ted (Psychological Violence) *NSFW*

Rashmi.k

Meteorite
Alone

It was almost the end of 2019 & finally my wish had come true. All that was missing from my thoughts, was common sense in me being able to buy this place for such throw away price!
Never realized, how lucky i was & never wondered why it never had any tenants nor buyers since last 5 years but who cares. being in Toronto - one of the most expensive cities in the world and getting a place, forget an apartment a house close to the center of the city & that too your own definitely was a dream too early to realize for a 22 year old me. I was so glad, moving in, as the month passed by, it was a calm & quiet place - all the hustle & bustle was about couple of miles away, the market, hospital, subway, a Tesco nearby with a pharmacy. Life was good as it was clean & fresh air all day along.

Making the place, a bit homely as I put in my feminine touch by getting the decor done, the curtains, the bed sheets, the cute fluffy pillows... the heart shaped mirror on the wall & the furnishings. I had to put in quite a work, going out choosing stuff & having them installed but it was one time activity as it was no frills price. The routine subway to work & back home for about a month & 20 days into December was my life.....and then it began, about the end of December, Christmas, as the new year's eve approached, stories of people getting infected & in no time Covid reaching Canada. With the counts increasing like anything. Job losses on the rise as I found myself staying at home, Work from home became the new norm with increased fears of being supplement to my company's payrolls, dreading the situation could get even worse if i end up getting furloughed. The mortgage, salary, it was getting rather pensive as I put in more hours than the usual paying no attention to the stress that started with this situation.

15th Jan, one night, asleep in my bed my body felt the duvet slide down slowly as it got me nervy in the sleep. After a few seconds it slid off lower near my tummy giving me the creeps and suddenly off completely - as I woke up with raised pulse & palpitation. I quickly reached for the side table switching the night lamp in hurried manner as I saw the duvet on the floor. My hands trembled as I said... "Who is it?" staying there in the bed I found some courage to reach for the bigger bedroom light and quickly turned it on finding no one really.

I looked at the duvet on the floor & said to myself... "Swear it wasn't a dream." I looked at the door it was closed. Reaching out for the bottle on the table. Taking a quick large sips of water as i tried to get my breath back, trying to compose myself. My senses not feeling assured about what happened right now. The rest of the night, I couldn't get a shut eye at all, constantly worried and the first thing in the morning. I consulted a doctor & he just stated it was nothing to worry, I have been working long hours & should just relax. It was an assurance I needed but it dread me to close my eyes in the house that was my own. During the day, I spoke to my parents and then went to the pharmacy to buy the tabs that doctor prescribed.

As I was talking to the attendant at the pharmacy. He smiled and said. "Ma'am we have 2020 membership offer with great benefits for future purchase, for that I would need your social security card no." I smile & share a snap of my no. and he takes a peek at the address. Quickly he asks. "Stay nearby, this place, really?" the question came with a raised eyebrow as my subconscious mind didn't pay attention to the fact that he looked at me with in a weird manner.

I smiled and said... "Yes, its close by am glad i bought it recently." he gave a sly smile & packed my stuff & off I was, to go back home. I turned around & as i walked outside not realizing he was staring at me. He whispered to the person who walked out from the backroom. "Hey you know the place we talked about where the 60 something old timer died, that place now has a new owner, she has no idea." the other guy just stopped dead in his tracks touching his chest as he uttered. "Jesus!"

(This is not a fantasy plot, its a super-natural plot. i am looking for a mature writer to be able to come up with ideas for this scene and not just make me it lay it out for you, without some contribution. i don't see this as a burglary or a kidnapping or a break in scene. please understand this basic aspect and neither my character will be outright submissive, the biggest kink that i want to play in this scene is "fear." please come to me after you have read my kinks, my f-list is in my signature)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom