Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VR Headset gamers?

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
I do not know many people who have a VR Headset, and was wondering if you do, and if so what games do you play?

I like to hop onto Zenith, VRChat, Beat Saber, and I just got Skyrim VR.
I have a Valve Index and use 3 HTC Vive trackers 3.0.

Zenith is like a SAO game where you have a character and play an MMORPG.
VRChat is having an avatar and going into different worlds and chatting with people. I love VRChat especially because I got the full body tracking gear and it makes it even more cool.
Beat Saber is different. You have red and blue cubes coming at you and you have to chop them according to the color of your sabers.
Skyrim VR is just Skyrim but in VR.

What about you? :3

Beat saber for the win. It's definitely the most hours I have of any VR game. Pistol whip a close second, which is the same idea as Beat saber but with guns rather than swords.

I'm on an Oculus Rift and have considered upgrading soon to something else.

I've played a number of puzzle games including Myst, obduction, and Red matter. Lots of walking around in cool alien and mystical environments.

I Have to give a shout out to scanner and jet island which are both very rudimentary in the visual category but were both interesting in their own right. Jet island has you flying around an island on a hoverboard with rockets and grappelling hooks. And Scanner has you in a pitch black cave system using a device that places dots all over the wall to navigate around.

I'm curious if anyone has had any luck with flight simulators? I've played Everspace in VR bu all flight simulators I can only manage for an hour at the most before nasua is just too much.

I'm on an Oculus Rift and have considered upgrading soon to something else.

I had the Oculus Rift S and I promise the upgrade is worth it, especially since VR is becoming more popular with better headsets coming out.

I need to get a better vr headset, I just have the original oculus quest and it’s having a hard time with the newer games coming out.

I need to get a better vr headset, I just have the original oculus quest and it’s having a hard time with the newer games coming out.
That's a bummer. ;-; Hopefully you can get one! Just this summer I upgraded mine to the Valve Index and it's a complete game changer!

I have had oculus CV1 and this Christmas got a quest 2 and I love VR games it's so much more entertaining and fun to play games in vr.

I have a racing sim setup and use a vr along side it and I think it's as close as I'll ever get to being a rally driver the experience is mindblowing and anyone who tries it seems to love it.

Back
Top Bottom