Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Fantasy Roleplay, anything goes.

Hello there!

I am new to the site, but hope to get in touch with people and make connections for Roleplay soon and I think I will just get straight to the point. I'm a more Fantasy-themed Roleplayer. I like plots and various themes, which in turn tend to fair even with my kinks. I have a few scenarios in mind that I typically like to stick with, so if any of these strike a fancy feel free to reach out to me through PMs!

1.) Farm/Stables setting. From the surface, it appears to be just a regular barn where livestock can be found. But the further one goes onto the premises it turns out to be much more, mostly men wander about and the livestock in question have been replaced with actual girls/women for 'breeding'. It's pretty obvious what's going to happen here and you can let your imagination run wild with it if you like.

2.) General school setting, though in a fantasy/anime-styled world, and preferably a Highschool/College Setting where again, things might seem like a normal school but once you go inside its a different story.

3.) Pokeverse.... (Sex in the Pokemon world with of age characters), need I say more?

4.) World of Warcraft-verse.

Here is my F-List and of course, like I said feel free to reach out to me if you have questions. I'm always open for discussions!

F-List

Back
Top Bottom