Hell taker rp

RavenStorm

Ruthlessness is a mercy apon one self.
So this is a change of from my usual kinky but between exploring the fandom and an interesting chat with an AI based on Lucy I have an rp story idea about what happens after the game.the general outline would be the group moves to hell to avoid detection from world government and live in the same castle as a family. Hell taker turns CEO of human souls while Lucy stays CEO of demons and they work to turn hell to a rehab for sinners to grow with only the worst ones get sent to the pits. Hell taker wants to unite all realms and goes to God but gets blinded for angering God and sent back down so they plan on a way to make it work and possibly confront God.

I plan there would be factions on all sides with both o.c and game character's. Angels loyal to God, those curious and willing to work with the harem. Humans both for and against the truth and demons on both sides too. Unsure if it br better as a group rp or two people playing multiple roles but kinks and ideas can be built upon. I wanted to write this down while it's in my head though and open to just doing ones based off the game too.

Know it's a niche subject but curious to try it out with more than just bots lol

Back
Top Bottom